What's new

Benefit of being a non-vegetarian in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

blooboy

New Recruit

Reaction score
I am a nonvegetarian by choice. I love gorging on Biryanis, Kormas, Tikkas, Kababs etc. The meat that is most prevalent in India is mutton (Goat and Sheep) and Fish. These are quite costly in India i.e. around 250/- to 280/- per kg.

There is one big benefit of being a muslim/christian here. You can get beef pretty cheap here coz majority of Indian Hindus avoid beef. We get it for just around 70/- to 80/- per kg !!

I just wish for majority of Indians to avoid eating beef as this will keep its price down! Meanwhile let me once again tuck again to my plates of Hyderabadi Kroma and Paaya :-)

If you have time to post here this thing, you must also have time to read what is conversion rate.

One Cow can produce 10 ltr milk every day.
They live upto 20 years. Therefore, produce around 70000 ltr milk in their life time.
One Child requires 0.25 ltr milk each day. So, with one cow alive we can provide milk to 3 lakh childs one day.

But if that same Cow is eat by people. By most something around 50 ppl will benefit one time.

If you have time to post here this thing, you must also have time to read what is conversion rate.

They live upto 20 years. Therefore, produce around 70000 ltr milk in their life time.
One Child requires 0.25 ltr milk each day. So, with one cow alive we can provide milk to 3 lakh childs one day.

But if that same Cow is eat by people. By most something around 50 ppl will benefit one time.

By that logic, Cow eats 100s of tonnes of grass in its life time just to give 70000 lts of milk. Better grow and drink soya milk rather than Cow's milk !!

And by the way, no offence, I was not talking about Cow's meat. Being an Indian myself, I understand the sensibilities of my Hindu bertheren towards Cow. But I guess you do not have any objection towards Bufallo?

The most efficient use of agricultural land per acre, is growing soya beans.

Does that mean everyone should eat nothing but soya beans??

People want variety in their food.

That's why I said you can have tummy full of nonveggie delicacy in a muslim locality with as little as 30/- in your pocket. Kababs cost 2.50/- per stick. For just Rs.7/- you can get a Paratha roll with a couple of Kababs, onions and chutney

The most efficient use of agricultural land per acre, is growing soya beans.

Does that mean everyone should eat nothing but soya beans??

People want variety in their food.

Absolutely true, variety is the key. A person can not enjoy being a strict non-vegetarian too. One has to have a healthy mix of green vegetables, dairy and meat etc in their diet.

That's why I said you can have tummy full of nonveggie delicacy in a muslim locality with as little as 30/- in your pocket. Kababs cost 2.50/- per stick. For just Rs.7/- you can get a Paratha roll with a couple of Kababs, onions and chutney

ROFL. Kababs just for 2.50

Man here in Islambad/Pindi Kababs start at 20 each and a good paratha roll at 75-100.Maybe its the capital that's why its so expensive.

By that logic, Cow eats 100s of tonnes of grass in its life time just to give 70000 lts of milk. Better grow and drink soya milk rather than Cow's milk !!

Good so all indians should follow the advice..soya milk causes rise in estrogen and loss of masculine functions. Soon the indian population will reduce.

Yaar logo ke paas bahut time hain for creating this types of threads

Bhai, serious threads padhne ke liye bahut saare sections available hain. Land Forces, Naval, Missiles, Pakistan, India, Turkey, Geopolitical, World Affairs etc...

Aap kahin bhi jaaye, kaafi tadaad main "serious" threads milenge.

Culture exchange is also a serious buisness, I guess :D

Good so all indians should follow the advice..soya milk causes rise in estrogen and loss of masculine functions. Soon the indian population will reduce.

That was not an advice. It was a pun. Anyways, do you seriously think that the Chinese and people of far-east are less of a "man", as soya/tofu is their staple diet???

Sirji which part of India are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom