What's new

Benefit of being a non-vegetarian in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
beef. We get it for just around 70/- to 80/- per kg

Thats CHEAP half of what we pay here , send some stakes we know how to use em

Do you think god is stupid? if god didnt want us to eat meat then he would not have given us Incisor teeth

Class 'B' towns are much lighter to your pockets. Big cities hawkers and shops tend to give a deeper cut to your pockets. In 'B' category towns, your dont order 'Mughlai' food, you just name the dish and it will be served piping hot. Nobody cares to call it Mughlai or Hyderabadi food... It is just 'food' :)

i love me some nice naan bread with chicken tikka or butter chicken, or tandoori chicken, however aloo tikki and pakoras are good as well, lets not forget about the sweets like galub jamun, man i'm making my self hungry :)

Do you think god is stupid? if god didnt want us to eat meat then he would not have given us Incisor teeth

Hahahahaaaa... Zakir Naik school of thought :-)

We dont care about PETA members. No need to show our incisors to them to justify why we have meat in our menu. Can somebody pass me a tooth-pick :D

By that logic, Cow eats 100s of tonnes of grass in its life time just to give 70000 lts of milk. Better grow and drink soya milk rather than Cow's milk !!

And by the way, no offence, I was not talking about Cow's meat. Being an Indian myself, I understand the sensibilities of my Hindu bertheren towards Cow. But I guess you do not have any objection towards Bufallo?

soya milk does not grow on soya trees dude...soya beans have to go through industrial processing to produce soya milk..while cows give us milk without any costly processing...thats why cow is given so much importance..

you better do google search now for whether our incisor teeth are really for eating meat or not...

Wow that's pretty cheap in Pakistan it is like 250-300,Chicken is like 200(in punjab i think,in karachi it maybe 300) and goat meat is like 500+.

Don't fret, it's exactly the same in India.

Indian currency weighs twice that of Pakistani currency. So now you know.

You mad a thread out of such a trivial thing that it frugal enterprise being a beef muncher in Bhaarat?

I'd say it isn't abnormal to make such a pointless thread in the members' club, esp. given the recent precedent that somebody wanted us to know they drank a milk bottle for the first time. Oh go on...

You mad a thread out of such a trivial thing that it frugal enterprise being a beef muncher in Bhaarat?

I'd say it isn't abnormal to make such a pointless thread in the members' club, esp. given the recent precedent that somebody wanted us to know they drank a milk bottle for the first time. Oh go on...

Actually I've seen Indians who have eaten beef. Some of my Hindu friends do. It's only the older generations (their parents) that have never developed a taste for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom