What's new

Best Ever LCA - Tejas Pics Collection !

LCA IN LEH :victory:

IMG_0648-756022.JPG

875161ex2.jpg

The Tejas looks very clean and stealthy in these two pics. Will be more sexy when fully armed with sensors.

I read somewhere that the RCS of Mirage 2000 is 1-2 M2
and also the RCS of Tejas is 1/3 of Mirage 2000. If this is true then the RCS of Tejas should be around 0.3 -0.6 M2. :cheers:

Pl comment.

Last edited:
program.JPG.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

3658635895_fe851fc5c1.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

DSC_1058-lca-ramp.jpg

Good pics. Can't say the same for the plane though.

Sorry, I'm trolling :devil:. I like it. The trolling, not the plane.

Yup.. You are lucky .. we cant do the same on ur fighters thread though.. :cry::cry:

One Question here... is MK2 going to have Mid air refueling facility?.. we already have the expertize in F16

If u are talking abt LCA MK II, then look at pics above...

LCA I already has this capability.

Weapon and Technology: Indian Air Force to Deploy its LCA Tejas fighters at its New Air-Base

Indian Air Force will soon have its first base at Sulur in Tamil Nadu along with a squadron of combat jets . The base will protect strategic installations and maintain Indian air superiority over the Indian Ocean.

Work is rapidly being completed at Sulur on an extended runway, control system, avionics, radar, special hangars and modern radio and navigation aids. These facilities are being built for IAF fighter jets.

Indigenous Tejas fighters will be first to be deployed at Sulur base. These fighters will be inducted in December 2010. Its range can be extended with mid-air refuelling to 1,000 km for enhanced security cover.

:cheers:

the biggest question is did they ever tested mid air refuelling with LCA i know LCA has the capability but it was not mentioned widely and i couldnt find any photos can some body throw some light

Back
Top Bottom