What's new

Best Ever LCA - Tejas Pics Collection !

Excuse me for my words but this plane is not good looking. I guess it would be a better plane in functionality then it appears.

Tejas is our first and will always be loved for this.The same way we dont find the JF 17 so damn cute is the same way u dont like tejas look wise its vice versa Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :azn:

here is a jf17 pic

JF_17_106_0091.jpg

Tejas is our first and will always be loved for this.The same way we dont find the JF 17 so damn cute is the same way u dont like tejas look wise its vice versa Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :azn:

here is a jf17 pic

JF_17_106_0091.jpg

JF17 cant really be equated to LCA.
LCA is an 100% Indian Effort .
Jf17 is a Joint Venture.

Good photographer.
With all due respect, Why does LCA have so big 4 action barrels sticked below the main wings?

Hi guys

Though this is my first post, I have been following this forum for a few months. The pics are beautiful for sure and though LCA might be some way of from IOC or FOC I feel proud of all the stakeholders involved. I have my concerns though. By looking at the pics I am getting the feeling that : the rear visibility of the aircraft is not upto the mark. The big barrier behind the cockpit( which maybe to protect the pilot in case of ejections : which is the case with Mig-21) results is a very poor visibility.
Can anyone tell me if it will pose a significant problem for the aircraft in close combat or has IAF done anything to avert this threat?
(Now some of us might say that in the world of BVR close combat is outdated and the rear visibility and stuff maynot matter that much but realistically we should be prepared for anything)

Hi guys

Though this is my first post, I have been following this forum for a few months. The pics are beautiful for sure and though LCA might be some way of from IOC or FOC I feel proud of all the stakeholders involved. I have my concerns though. By looking at the pics I am getting the feeling that : the rear visibility of the aircraft is not upto the mark. The big barrier behind the cockpit( which maybe to protect the pilot in case of ejections : which is the case with Mig-21) results is a very poor visibility.
Can anyone tell me if it will pose a significant problem for the aircraft in close combat or has IAF done anything to avert this threat?
(Now some of us might say that in the world of BVR close combat is outdated and the rear visibility and stuff maynot matter that much but realistically we should be prepared for anything)

498514415_DfZ2Y-L.jpg

I dont think thats an issue at all.

seems to be Drop Tanks..

o , It was called "flap actuator" in English.
(see the picture.that is so called actuator)

bd282fc3c59e01effc9a8519ab4e84b8.jpg

I have never seen so big actuator on a fighter? It's more like somthing install on a airliner.

I dont think thats an issue at all.[/quote]

Sorry Xinix , but due to my lack of knowledge or image deciphering skills i am unable to understand your point.
( If you're trying to contest that the avionics can substitute for the rear sight then I wouldnt like to agree with you ( Su-30 mki's,Eagles and even mirage2000 in a few instances have mirrors for the same purpose) , If you are referring to the angle from where the picture has been taken then I would say that the position is not 6'o clock, in any case please break down the explanation for me).

Regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom