What's new

Best way to implement Sharia in Pakistan ???

@RAMPAGE ... bhai can you quote any verse from Quran that directly supports your pov ?? there are a lot of verses in Holy Quran which directly contradict with what you are trying to say here ... remember that Allah clearly says : "There is no compulsion in religion......." [2:256]

I am in favour of implementing Shariah-
I believe it is the Islamic way of governance-

Can someone tell me the Book?- which book defines writes authentic Shariah laws based on Quran?

Quran is the source of pool of information- has anybody extracted just the divine laws and compiled them in a book for all to read?-

Forgiving you because of Ramzan.

No need to forgive. Rozay mein Shaytan sai to laRna paRta hi hai.

I just saw this thread and your vomit. If you had any feeling for deen you would not have said most of what you did. Your opinions matter as much as the slime that is left to evaporate by a garden snail. You may find beauty, logic, or coherence in it. But it is less than a Spider's web.

People who lack Eman fail to comprehend much. Their opinions do not matter.

@Multani you are 100% right. There is no Tareeqat without Sahriat. This is lazimi usool. But people who use name of Sufism do not wish to comprehend this. They would rather point to Majzoobs (who are helpless), malangs (who are escapees), and charlatans (who predominate) to find excuses.

@RAMPAGE there is a reason why talking about religion is not encouraged. Before you launch another such thread (I've yet to go through this one), I advise you to have some people with some solid sense of Deen to participate therein, otherwise you get tag-team tactics from a coterie of people who have a very specific agenda.

How about follow it in your life the way you want it by yourself without being forced to oblige by it and let others do the same?
Brother what I think is that there are rules for communal islam and private islam.private islam is the direct relationship b/w you and Allah.for example how many times you pray in a day.
You can not however force someone very hard in his private belief about religion as quran says that there is no force in religion.
But quran on the same side has given enough emphasis on building a true Islamic state where everybody is equal and islamic law can be practiced which we very much lack in pakistan.
I dont agree with you totally but indeed we can't force private islam or how a person thinks about religion.but definitely not imposing proper Islamic law( which effects the whole community) we might be doing a big mistake in this world and in the hereafter.

But quran on the same side has given enough emphasis on building a true Islamic state where everybody is equal and islamic law can be practiced which we very much lack in pakistan.

Nowhere in Quran does Allah mention such a "state" my friend ... Quran talks about "society" only ....... And I hope you know that in the modern thought , "nation state" is contrasted with "civil society" ...

Last edited:
Best way to Impose Shariat is to act upon it "yourself".
Islam is to be acted upon on personal level first...

The first question that arises is :
What "Sharia" you want to implement ???
Do you have any such documented thing that is accepted by majority of ppl living in Pakistan as their Sharia Law ??

Best way to Impose Shariat is to act upon it "yourself".
Islam is to be acted upon on personal level first...

Shariat is what comes after that 'first'....

The first question that arises is :
What "Sharia" you want to implement ???
Do you have any such documented thing that is accepted by majority of ppl living in Pakistan as their Sharia Law ??

That is what our parliament is for. If it can get to do things for which it was elected in the first place.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no compulsion in religion - indeed. But once one accepts religion, they have to enter it wholly. This is what we are told and ordered.

People can try to be good and nice and all that. But law are there to protect society against people who, knowingly or unknowingly, work / act against society. It is only logical that a society based on Islamic principles would have laws that are based on Islamic principles.

People crying about "whose shariat" are using a well-known canard that never fails to show up whenever there is talk of shariat. We have our parliament. One can see it is not composed of people who have the calibre, but then this is from where we can start.

Shariat is not a set of laws set in stone. There is place for reason and there is flexibility built into it. Intelligent, knowledgeable, and believing people can find the way and method to implement it. It goes without saying that sectarian differences would matter and that these would be accounted for if laws are properly framed.

People talking about Hadith as some unwanted appendage do so because it is convenient. And it can easily be observed that the biggest religion the world has ever known is 'Convenience'.

I have a question if anyone is willing to indulge me for a second.

At a time when the whole world is moving away from religion and other associated dogmas, why is Pakistan going in the opposite direction ? Is it because of the policies of Zia ?

To answer the question in the topic, the best way would be by introducing a legislation in the parliament.

There is no compulsion in religion - indeed. But once one accepts religion, they have to enter it wholly. This is what we are told and ordered.

Yes , One should enter in religion wholly once he accepts it ... that is what we are told and ordered ... BUT then we are further told in Quran that after receiving the message of Islam , if someone decides to turn away , his matter is to be decided by Allah and no one (including the prophet) has any right to force "religion" upon him ... Quran does not suggest any worldly punishment for apostasy even (Let alone following Islam partially) ...

So you are right ... the idea of implementing Shariah by force is not supported by Quran (neither is the idea of an islamic state).. And those who talk about implementing Shariah in Pakistan and make it a "true islamic state" directly reject Quranic orders and haven`t entered Islam wholly ...

Shariat is not a set of laws set in stone. There is place for reason and there is flexibility built into it

Majority of the Sunnis don`t believe in "Ijtehad" any longer (Also the Akhbari Shia reject any mujtahid other than the 12 imams) ... What are you talking about ??

People talking about Hadith as some unwanted appendage do so because it is convenient. And it can easily be observed that the biggest religion the world has ever known is 'Convenience'.

I would love to discuss that with anyone .... but first read this so we may start a discussion on that :
Islamic History & Archaeology

i wish Pakistan speedy implementation of sharia in their country....
its the best with all ur belief and faith giving a +ve nod to it.... democracy and secularism are just fancy words with no meaning... implement sharia .... have the law of ur religion and protect ur faith by any means..
good luck..

Only Pro- Sharia members may participate in this discussion.
We are not discussing the practicability of Sharia so kindly refrain from going off-topic.

I think that there are two different ways to implement Sharia in Pakistan. which one do you think is appropriate and provide reasons.

1. By legislation
  2. By revolution

@Hazzy997 @Zarvan @Indos @Abu Nasar @Arabian Legend @Kaan @al-Hasani
Simple thing which is needed to be done is bring all major sects Ulema in Shia Barelvi Deobandi and Wahabi and ask them to put forward as many common points as they can so we can start implementation from that and also tell which things should be banned and stopped immediately after these common points are given from new Ulema Council of 16 members 4 from each sect and they should decide about the new laws try bring those Ulemas in which have also done some other degree with Dars e Nizami and also shift conventional banking into Islamic banking first but still make a committee to see what are wrong things in Islamic Banking and correct them and the things which Ulema tell you implement them other wise don't cry if one day ISIS type group rises in Pakistan and goes on rampage because of if governments will not implement them than people and it can turn really bloody

Yes , One should enter in religion wholly once he accepts it ... that is what we are told and ordered ... BUT then we are further told in Quran that after receiving the message of Islam , if someone decides to turn away , his matter is to be decided by Allah and no one (including the prophet) has any right to force "religion" upon him ... Quran does not suggest any worldly punishment for apostasy even (Let alone following Islam partially) ...

So you are right ... the idea of implementing Shariah by force is not supported by Quran (neither is the idea of an islamic state).. And those who talk about implementing Shariah in Pakistan and make it a "true islamic state" directly reject Quranic orders and haven`t entered Islam wholly ...

Majority of the Sunnis don`t believe in "Ijtehad" any longer (Also the Akhbari Shia reject any mujtahid other than the 12 imams) ... What are you talking about ??

I would love to discuss that with anyone .... but first read this so we may start a discussion on that :
Islamic History & Archaeology
First Quran and Sunnah both tell us to follow Quran and Sunnah and leader to only in that condition that if he follows Quran and Sunnah if not than return to Quran and Sunnah and all the laws most of them has to be implemented by government and those who think there is no concept of Islamic State have worst knowledge of Islam than Abu Juhal

No need to forgive. Rozay mein Shaytan sai to laRna paRta hi hai.

I just saw this thread and your vomit. If you had any feeling for deen you would not have said most of what you did. Your opinions matter as much as the slime that is left to evaporate by a garden snail. You may find beauty, logic, or coherence in it. But it is less than a Spider's web.

People who lack Eman fail to comprehend much. Their opinions do not matter.

@Multani you are 100% right. There is no Tareeqat without Sahriat. This is lazimi usool. But people who use name of Sufism do not wish to comprehend this. They would rather point to Majzoobs (who are helpless), malangs (who are escapees), and charlatans (who predominate) to find excuses.

@RAMPAGE there is a reason why talking about religion is not encouraged. Before you launch another such thread (I've yet to go through this one), I advise you to have some people with some solid sense of Deen to participate therein, otherwise you get tag-team tactics from a coterie of people who have a very specific agenda.
Please close this thread Sir it will be troll stuff mostly

Last edited:
There is not 1 nation on this earth the practices shariah in its true and intended form. Islam has no place for secularism.

Am not a muslim,just saying

Secularism refers to eqality of all religions . when Islam teaches you to respect other religions , it is secular by itself .

Back
Top Bottom