What's new

BGB on high alert as Myanmar increases military presence at Tambru

Amader media border a Myanmar Army deploy korche news ta amon vabe likteche mone hocche Bangali voye osthir.
ora koita deploy korche ai arm shei arm niye ache.othocho BGB kotota ready ora jodi kichu korar try kore BGB kemon dat vanga jobab debe shei news banglar manush derke asshoto korar jonno kotota korche media. amader media hocche eight pass.BGB kotojon deploy korche jante chai.

Problem is I do not think we can rely on the BGB for anything..... nothing since pilkhana suggests that either BGB or the BA is anything but a joke...

BD has already been attacked by the savages.... we are hosting a million of their people in this tranche alone....no military in any self respecting nation in the world would have allowed this... BA has and the conclusion is pure and simple it does not have the capabilities to defeat ragtag savages.

It an horrible and embarrassing scenario... hope we learn from it and take immediate action to rectify our mistakes ....

Su Kyi needs to put more control on her country's army. Their unpunished atrocities in Rakhine as well as other parts of Burma and independence from their main government have made them incredibly haughty.
Are you alright to say so appeasing to the ears of Suu Kyi? Do you think, she is not with the military? In reality, this nasty woman is behind all the troubles for the Rohingyas.

Are you alright to say so appeasing to the ears of Suu Kyi? Do you think, she is not with the military? In reality, this nasty woman is behind all the troubles for the Rohingyas.
Nope she has no power over the military. She only plays as their stepping stone. I would dispute your last claim given most people seek the Myanmar army generals on the ICC more than Suu Kyi. Not saying she doesn't have a role, but with that military under control of a civilian government, things wouldn't be as bad as they are now.

Last edited:
If suu ki was not putting a charming mask on burmese govt. then the burmese junta would never dare to do this atrocity they are doing now.before suu ki, junta was paranoid and afraid to do any large scale atrocity against Rohingya. But now they are hiding behind suu ki and doing all the nasty works without any fear of international consequences. International community is willing to put faith on suu ki and fear abandoning her as it may collapse the fragile so called 'democracy' there.The junta is totally taking the advantage of this situation.

Nope she has no power over the military. She only plays as their stepping stone. I would dispute your last claim given most people seek the Myanmar army generals on the ICC more than Suu Kyi. Not saying she doesn't have a role, but with that military under control of a civilian government, things wouldn't be as bad as they are now.
Other Capitals seek not only the MM generals, but also Suu Kyi. Action was done by the military, but, she is not an innocent onlooker. She keeps mum, because she has her part in the genocide. As a result, she has been deprived of many of her honorary titles except the Nobel Prize. She is as guilty of crimes to humanity as her generals. She could have supported the victims by announcing resignation from the government. Do not think her as an innocent old lady.

Other Capitals seek not only the MM generals, but also Suu Kyi. Action was done by the military, but, she is not an innocent onlooker. She keeps mum, because she has her part in the genocide. As a result, she has been deprived of many of her honorary titles except the Nobel Prize. She is as guilty of crimes to humanity as her generals. She could have supported the victims by announcing resignation from the government. Do not think her as an innocent old lady.
I clearly said most seek the generals over Suu Kyi, that doesn't mean all of them. I never said she was innocent. I already stated she had a role.

Back
Top Bottom