What's new

Bhutan seeks to use BD sea, air, land ports

Indians of today seem to be fond of wearing sunglasses when fighting online. They should see the geography of their own country vis-a-vis BD, Burma and other SEA countries. What trade route Indians are proposing here when, in reality, it is not possible unless BD allows India and Burma a route through its land.

Indians of today seem to be fond of wearing sunglasses when fighting online. They should see the geography of their own country vis-a-vis BD, Burma and other SEA countries. What trade route Indians are proposing here when, in reality, it is not possible unless BD allows India and Burma a route through its land.

We dnt have problem with neither Bhutan nor Nepal ... problem is BD (only jamati) those trying to oppose such corridors cause their master (China) dnt want good relation btw SEA countries.....

Corridor for ASEAN need both Indian and BD land

The common people of Bhutan has been fooled by their kings' 'Gross Happiness' for too long. They deserve something more substantial. Please put politics on the side and give them a sea route so they don't have to put on a smiling face for every tourist that visit.

So in lieu of Bhutan-Bangladesh transit (didn't hear anything about Nepal-Bangladesh transit yet) we Bangladeshi will give india the transit to NE where they'll carry both military and non-military goods as they wish.....sounds great :victory: . There are still river dam issues, water sharing issues, moreover through the NE transit they'll serve 7 states their. Compared to Bhutan transit what will be the volume of goods to be carried to NE :confused: ?

So in lieu of Bhutan-Bangladesh transit (didn't hear anything about Napal-Bangladesh transit yet) we Bangladeshi will give india the transit to NE where they'll carry both military and non-military goods as they wish.....sounds great :victory: . There are still river dam issues, water sharing issues, moreover through the NE transit they'll serve 7 states their. Compared to Bhutan transit what will be the volume of goods to be carried to NE :confused: ?

You are talking about this ???

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/120545-nepal-first-use-ctg-port.html ;)

It was west Pakistan that created a non-Pakistani nationalism by depriving us in the east. The same is happening in your NE. NE needs a charismatic leader like Sk. Mujib in that region. NE will certainly become a separate entity because Indian govt is averse to spend money on a region that it knows will separate ultimately. But, this is only fueling the NE discontent. Why to blame Bd for that?

In fact indian ppl are publicizing NE separatist movement to the world so that it gets cut from india. How many Bangladeshi are aware about NE geographic vulnerability? Moreover, indian ppl are blaming Bangladesh instead of China, they dare not do that with China :cheers: .

We dnt have problem with neither Bhutan nor Nepal ... problem is BD (only jamati) those trying to oppose such corridors cause their master (China) dnt want good relation btw SEA countries.....

Corridor for ASEAN need both Indian and BD land

:lol: The whole nation is against this fart off corridor. The way you talk is as if you are an expert on
BD politics. Seriously stop making a fool out of yourself here. Visit BD facebook pages, read the
comments in Daily star (awami mouth piece), newage, holiday etc and if you know bengali read
bengali dailies like Prothom ALo, amardesh, Naya diganta, then you would at least come to know
about groung realities here. I don't go on talking $hit about your country since I don't want to make
a fool out of myself even though I know more about India than you know about BD.

Connection with Buthan and nepal is not worth giving corridor to india. Its a retarded logic.Why
interfere in our affairs? You can connect to ASEAN via myanmar and we can connect with ASEAN
via our own myanmar border. But you guys want to take control of BD by this NE corridor
and naturally we bangladeshis will be against any such deals.

It is you who is wearing glasses, and very darkly tinted ones by the look of it...
didn't you see my earlier posts???:azn:

Its sounds funny when Bangladeshi says that they can avoid India with 95% land border with India but started dreaming opposite when they talk of North-East India. :lol:

It was west Pakistan that created a non-Pakistani nationalism by depriving us in the east. The same is happening in your NE. NE needs a charismatic leader like Sk. Mujib in that region. NE will certainly become a separate entity because Indian govt is averse to spend money on a region that it knows will separate ultimately. But, this is only fueling the NE discontent. Why to blame Bd for that?

another bd spreading B.S. :angry:

what is happening here ??? the post is about Bhutan using Bd s ports and people are just dragging my north-east for nothing and typing away BS as if they are some sorta expert.. for some BD members it may sound unreal but we are way better than BD despite all the insurgency and violence. You donot know ,but our NE do have a good industrial base , be it petroleum, mining,forestry,agri industry,chemical industries and hundred other small scale but important areas like hydel power , assam-silk and tourism.. we have small population roughly 30 millions of which almost half are migrants(domestic and foreigns).. we are not far from rest of the country in social indices also infact we are better in some fields
But there is still lots of juice to be squeeze out of the lemon and I believe central govt is making a honest effort towards it as evident by recent development of infrastructures and its efforts to engage BD to give us "free tarnsit".
The need of the hour is strong local leadership and to end the "teror-mafia" system here which is slowing the process a bit. And with recent positive developements in Burma I see nothing but a bright future for ourselve whether some people want it or not,.....

Its sounds funny when Bangladeshi says that they can avoid India with 95% land border with India but started dreaming opposite when they talk of North-East India. :lol:

Because we dont need that 95% of the border to go anywhere except India. Did we ever ask for transit?

Beware of the Jamati Lungiman! They know some serious bengali kaala-jaadu to occupy entire North-East. Wait.... I know that trick.. Pole-vault some people across the border; make them procreate dozens of kids; change the demograph of the land.

what is happening here ??? the post is about Bhutan using Bd s ports and people are just dragging my north-east for nothing and typing away BS as if they are some sorta expert.. for some BD members it may sound unreal but we are way better than BD despite all the insurgency and violence. You donot know ,but our NE do have a good industrial base , be it petroleum, mining,forestry,agri industry,chemical industries and hundred other small scale but important areas like hydel power , assam-silk and tourism.. we have small population roughly 30 millions of which almost half are migrants(domestic and foreigns).. we are not far from rest of the country in social indices also infact we are better in some fields
But there is still lots of juice to be squeeze out of the lemon and I believe central govt is making a honest effort towards it as evident by recent development of infrastructures and its efforts to engage BD to give us "free tarnsit".
The need of the hour is strong local leadership and to end the "teror-mafia" system here which is slowing the process a bit. And with recent positive developements in Burma I see nothing but a bright future for ourselve whether some people want it or not,.....

Thanks for valuable info you provided about NE, we were in dark. If you are a girl (your pic says so), just never tell anything against your central noble govt. and save yourself from being raped. The troop of beasts named AFSPA (or something like that..the combined force) are well known about firing rebel and raping girl of NE lawfully without any complain against them like bsf beasts. As media access is not allowed there, no one in the world will know about your destiny.

Because we dont need that 95% of the border to go anywhere except India. Did we ever ask for transit?
Yes your government(both Khaleda and Hasina) always ask for transit to Nepal and Bhutan, your industries run on Indian cotton and even a slight reduction in cotton export causes tremors in your textile industry. And don't forget the cattle smuggling which feed your nation and your smugglers frequently got shot.

NE transit route cost us double but how much extra transportation cost is BD paying for importing cotton from Uzbekistan instead of India.

Back
Top Bottom