What's new

Biden mistakenly places hand on heart for wrong national anthem, and slowly lowers his hand after realizing its Indian anthem

Yes, but I wonder who will convince the UN, US, Russia and other countries about this. May be Pakistanis should start playing Indian national anthem in every country. That should change things soon, hopefully.

UN has a resolution on Kashmir and Russia and the US are not party to any of the territorial dispute involving India.

UN has a resolution on Kashmir and Russia and the US are not party to any of the territorial dispute involving India.

May be Pakistan should regularly play Indian national anthem at the UN everyday so that UN passes a resolution on Punjab Bengal and Sindh too. That’s the only way t create awareness.

Should be banned in Pakistan.
It’s already banned there.
I wasn’t talking about Pakistan though.

Pakistanis should continue to play Indian anthem everywhere (all international forums and events) to convince the World how it is - as you call it - a threat to regional peace 😊

It’s already banned there.
I wasn’t talking about Pakistan though.

Pakistanis should continue to play Indian anthem everywhere (all international forums and events) to convince the World how it is - as you call it - a threat to regional peace 😊

It's not banned in Pakistan. It should be as its repulsive and a threat to world peace.

After the Nazis copied the U.S. salute, the U.S. changed it to the current salute to the flag when the U.S. backstabbed their German ally (Hitler), when Hitler started losing.
Germany declared war on USA after Pearl Harbor not the other way around

It's not banned in Pakistan. It should be as its repulsive and a threat to world peace.

Yes and it's Pakistan's responsibility to inform the world about this. Hence I suggested that Pakistanis should continue to play Indian anthem everywhere in the world to spread awareness.

Yes and it's Pakistan's responsibility to inform the world about this. Hence I suggested that Pakistanis should continue to play Indian anthem everywhere in the world to spread awareness.

No one needs to play it. Its sickening

Back
Top Bottom