What's new

Biden mistakenly places hand on heart for wrong national anthem, and slowly lowers his hand after realizing its Indian anthem

By reading about it.

Too bad they haven’t read it yet. Pakistan should start printing the ‘Indian national anthem book’ and distribute it to everyone in the world to spread awareness. This may need some money but we can always ask China for help.

Pakistanis should also by-heart it to be ready for any eventuality that may arise in a day to day discussion.

Too bad they haven’t read it yet. Pakistan should start printing the ‘Indian national anthem book’ and distribute it to everyone in the world to spread awareness. This may need some money but we can always ask China for help.

Pakistanis should also by-heart it to be ready for any eventuality that may arise in a day to day discussion.

Pakistan's foreign office has circulated educational data on rise of Hindutva and core cause for Hindu dissatisfaction in India. The Bharat anthem is a chapter in it.

Ask your local Pakistani office for a copy.

It also motivates Pakistan to indulge in terrorism I guess.
Pakistan has never been involved in Terrorism, not ever. We did support the rightful freedom struggle of Kashmiris in Kashmir which is a disputed region claimed by Pakistan.

Ironically, the person who was standing alongside the US President was banned from entering the US because of his terrorism, i.e. until he became the PM of India. One of the biggest terrorist in the region is able to blame the biggest victim of terrorism just because his financial might his much stronger than the victim. This is the reality.

Pakistan's foreign office has circulated educational data on rise of Hindutva and core cause for Hindu dissatisfaction in India. The Bharat anthem is a chapter in it.

Ask your local Pakistani office for a copy.

Thats amazing. Can you share that chapter here?

Pakistan has never been involved in Terrorism, not ever. We did support the rightful freedom struggle of Kashmiris in Kashmir which is a disputed region claimed by Pakistan.

Pakistan has been on FATF list multiple times. The FATF doesn’t work on the advice of India alone. May be we should take a hint from there?

I told you to contact the local Pakistani office. It's literally the last line of the post.
I know, but just trying to verify if that was just another ‘trust me bro’ kinda claim. Turns out that’s what it is.

I know, but just trying to verify if that was just another ‘trust me bro’ kinda claim. Turns out that’s what it is.

All i said go to Pakistani office and ask for it. I am sure Pakistani office in India is entertaining guests. They won't however be responsible if you get lynched on your way back.

Back
Top Bottom