What's new

BLA terrorists bomb Jinnah's Ziarat residency museum.

With such violent and terrorist mindset being prevalent among the common Pakistani people, no wonder Pakistan has such an extremism problem

Look who is talking! Should I start posting all the cr@p that you and other as$holes from your country post about Kashmiris in particular and Muslims in general. Or will you just shut up after realizing your hypocrisy and save me from insulting you in front of everyone.

You guys are the one who support bombing civilians and then come here to lecture us on terrorism and human rights. Buzz off kid. Don't waste my time and troll somewhere else to make your miserable existence on this forum useful.

Whats the point?
Then SC will suomoto them for 'missing persons'.

And nothing would come out of it. So hell with SC and its suomoto.

Raiwind > Bilawal House > Quaid's Residency.

Wah Pakistan kay hukmaraon Wah Sharam say apnay he thook main doob maro. begihryat ki haad hai! people will forget this once the match starts!

those 5 who did this, should not be disappeared, they should be brought to justice for attacking Jinnah's legacy as such that law define that what they have done raises equal to the attack on Jinnah himself... and hence be put in solitary confinement or death by hanging...

make an example through law it lasts forever !

I don't want to hang them. Nor put them behind bars in some jail so they can eat on Pakistani tax payers money. I want them to curse them for what they have done and disappearing them for eternity is the best way to do that.

We all know "comfortable" life is when you are abducted by agencies. :)

Nawaz Sharif has finally taken notice!

Let's hope they do something about this.

NS is too busy being King of Pakistan. Have you seen the smirk on the Sharif brothers faces? They think now they will rule Pakistan and loot even more and no one would be able to to do anything.
Anyone who attacks or loots Qaid-e-Azam's country are both traitors.

Another sad day in the history of Pakistan and i have no doubts, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow we will be busy as usual with our lives with this tragedy fading away from our memory. This is the kind of nation we have become. This is what Pakistan is today.
Indians still mourn 26/11 but i bet if anyone from pakistan remembers when Marriott was blown or when Naval base was attached and P3c orions were destroyed or when our air base was attacked and SAAB was destroyed. It was just another day in our miserable lives and this one will be no different.

1016379_617396358272521_730606263_n.jpg

wow!!

totally destroyed

:disagree:

Was this Jinnah's personal home? I can't imagine American patriots blowing up Mount Vernon, the home of George Washington. Is that equivalent to what these Pakistanis have done??

no he was bed rested here or some time on his doctor's advice

it was a pretty good target for BLA militants because it shows their mentality well.

and it is a good signal to those apolgists who think BLA is doing this because of any repression.

They are against Pakistan, its idealogy, heros, founder. And they will not hesitate to use a nuke against Pakistan if they have a chance.

Now it is upto Pakistanis, their govt what they do against these militants. One possibility is thrash them out like Sri Lanka did to Tamil Tigers.. the other possibility is to again apologize to them for any rudeness's Pakistan to them, maybe they spare Pakistan..

1011148_10151501361138137_1933610476_n.jpg

more clearer picture

7907_10151473782935840_1887501300_n.jpg

the north balochistan(loralai, quetta, zhob, ziarat, mustung, qila saifullah) should be declared south pukhtunkhwa, these balochs deserve it

1011148_10151501361138137_1933610476_n.jpg

more clearer picture

7907_10151473782935840_1887501300_n.jpg

the north balochistan(loralai, quetta, zhob, ziarat, mustung, qila saifullah) should be declared south pukhtunkhwa, these balochs deserve it

Its a shame; the extent of damage caused to the building. While it may be 'just a building'; as somebody said earlier, it sure has some heritage value.
Hell; just as the Taj Mahal is 'just a building'!!!!

This attack can also serve to get us together. Now people will know the true face of these Balochistan Militants, they would now be united since Quaid is a national figure and a respected figure for all of us.

one last battle!!

send the mighty legion

Its a shame; the extent of damage caused to the building. While it may be 'just a building'; as somebody said earlier, it sure has some heritage value.
Hell; just as the Taj Mahal is 'just a building'!!!!

it served as a museum too

What Nawaz Sharif has said about this incident? I want this residence to be rebuilt and this should start quickly without much waste of time.

CM Balochistan condemns attack on Jinnah’s Ziarat residency; vows to rebuild

QUETTA: Balochistan Chief Minister Abdul Malik Baloch on Saturday took serious notice of the attack on Quaid-i-Azam’s Ziarat residency on Saturday.

"I strongly condemn this act", Baloch told Dawn.com.

He said the perpetrators of the attack on Jinnah’s Ziarat residence would be brought to book.

The chief minister assured that Jinnah's residence would be restored in its original condition.

"I would even call foreign experts to restore the Ziarat residency in its original form," he said.

The chief minister said the damaged portion of the residency would soon be reconstructed.

Moreover, Chief Secretary Balochistan Babar Yaqoob Fateh Muhammad and Inspector General Balochistan Police Mushtaq Sukhera visited Ziarat on the directives of the chief minister.

The two top officials of the province directed the local administration to double its efforts to ensure security for buildings of national significance.

CM Balochistan condemns attack on Jinnah?s Ziarat residency; vows to rebuild - DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom