What's new

Black Scorpion Bit Me :'(

it was a bit painful until i reached hospital after taking shots i feel no pain . and morning i wake up feel nothing .

My uncle was bit on the arm and he said he had burning pain for 24 hours, I doubt he had painkiller injection, one of my another relative got bit and the scorpion died lol, think he was more deadly than the scorpion. If you feel better then your fine, the poison is gone. How did the bite feel like? Like a bee sting or like a stab, just curious

My uncle was bit on the arm and he said he had burning pain for 24 hours, I doubt he had painkiller injection, one of my another relative got bit and the scorpion died lol, think he was more deadly than the scorpion. If you feel better then your fine, the poison is gone. How did the bite feel like? Like a bee sting or like a stab, just curious
i feel pain at start till i reached hospital . after shot its was reduced . i sleep well and morning feel injection pain in arm now no pain at finger where scorpion bite .

You're lucky It wasn't a yellow deathstalker

The black ones sting should hurt for a while, but shouldnt be life threatening.
good to know . GOD save everyone

Hope you recover soon, sorry to hear you got stung. It's under Tyre perhaps you should have run it over?
no i did not i was came out from car it was stick on my leg i shake my leg its fell down and walk a little sit near to tyre. after i take pics i move on without harming scorpion .

I was sitting and enjoying on beach , during pack up i think a black scorpion was packed with carpet . while i was sitting in car something was moving on my leg . i try to remove it in darkness and its bite me . i have on the light and it was black scorpion . i stopped the car throw it down . take its pics . never kill it . cleaned my hand with alcoholic pad then washed it with soap and water . drive to a major hospital's poison control center emergency .after few tests and watching pics of scorpion . they give me two injections .

i asked doc its serious he said no its not . its been 5 hours now i am feeling little pain only . its normal ?

View attachment 925423
I wish it should be black mamba or at least cobra.

I was sitting and enjoying on beach , during pack up i think a black scorpion was packed with carpet . while i was sitting in car something was moving on my leg . i try to remove it in darkness and its bite me . i have on the light and it was black scorpion . i stopped the car throw it down . take its pics . never kill it . cleaned my hand with alcoholic pad then washed it with soap and water . drive to a major hospital's poison control center emergency .after few tests and watching pics of scorpion . they give me two injections .

i asked doc its serious he said no its not . its been 5 hours now i am feeling little pain only . its normal ?

View attachment 925423
Did you bite it back at least?

View attachment 925423
Scorpion bite is known to cause impotency, shrinking of penis, hysteria and general mental degradation.
It seems you have been stung by a scorpion before too...!!

Bro,they gave you two injections,they checked you. I guess you're ok! Of course,if you still have some pain,you can go to a doctor or hospital to check you again,you know that better than me.

Get well soon! :pakistan:

View attachment 925423
I had a close call with a yellow-ish colored one. I was offering Isha namaz and was sitting in tashhad, it came up from behind and passed right by me, gallivanting along. Could have decided to bite me in the *** but that's was his last mistake. :D

Scorpion bite is known to cause impotency, shrinking of penis, hysteria and general mental degradation.
PSA for Indians.
Siyanay kehte hn, "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

@NagaBaba @Imran Khan

I had a close call with a yellow-ish colored one. I was offering Isha namaz and was sitting in tashhad, it came up from behind and passed right by me, gallivanting along. Could have decided to bite me in the *** but that's was his last mistake. :D
Bloody hell bro, that's the most venomous Scorpion in the world

Deathstalker.
I know of people who have died from those.

yes i am fine dear
You could have been very rich though:

Bro,they gave you two injections,they checked you. I guess you're ok! Of course,if you still have some pain,you can go to a doctor or hospital to check you again,you know that better than me.

Get well soon! :pakistan:
its fine noe brother a little swelling and very minior pain . i think i am ok

Bloody hell bro, that's the most venomous Scorpion in the world

Deathstalker.
I know of people who have died from those.
Are you sure? Is that found in Pakistan or maybe it was a similar looking one?

I guess I could say Providence was looking over me.

penis one is dangerous rest of sickness i am ok

remind me a joke

a guy go buy cigarette and shopkeeper give him one . the guy see warning on pack its written
cigarette may cause sexual impotence

he rush back to shop and told shop keeper WTF you give to me .

give me that cigarette packet which cause cancer .

Back
Top Bottom