What's new

Black Scorpion Bit Me :'(

I was sitting and enjoying on beach , during pack up i think a black scorpion was packed with carpet . while i was sitting in car something was moving on my leg . i try to remove it in darkness and its bite me . i have on the light and it was black scorpion . i stopped the car throw it down . take its pics . never kill it . cleaned my hand with alcoholic pad then washed it with soap and water . drive to a major hospital's poison control center emergency .after few tests and watching pics of scorpion . they give me two injections .

i asked doc its serious he said no its not . its been 5 hours now i am feeling little pain only . its normal ?

View attachment 925423

The thing about scorpions is that the larger they are, the less venomous they are. It will probably hurt like a mother but you should be okay otherwise.

@Imran Khan

Sir jee! ..... yeh bilkul PMLn ka lagta hey.
Mujhy to is main marrium dikhti hai

chalo sun ke acha laga, ke aap bhi Pakistan se dur ho gaye
Kya kareen hazoor majboori hai

The thing about scorpions is that the larger they are, the less venomous they are. It will probably hurt like a mother but you should be okay otherwise.
Yeah it seems too sir i am just fine .only pain i have injection pain now .

Khan Jee @Imran Khan Apko marne wala bichoo abhi paida nahi hua. :lol:
FuN6vjAagAAT-sm

I was sitting and enjoying on beach , during pack up i think a black scorpion was packed with carpet . while i was sitting in car something was moving on my leg . i try to remove it in darkness and its bite me . i have on the light and it was black scorpion . i stopped the car throw it down . take its pics . never kill it . cleaned my hand with alcoholic pad then washed it with soap and water . drive to a major hospital's poison control center emergency .after few tests and watching pics of scorpion . they give me two injections .

i asked doc its serious he said no its not . its been 5 hours now i am feeling little pain only . its normal ?

View attachment 925423
stay blessed sir, we need you because you are the only one who is making NAYA Pakistan, you are our last hope against Humaras :smitten:
:smitten::smitten:

View attachment 925423

Dear Imran bhai,

How is your health?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom