What's new

Blast at Varanasi- please be respectful

When did this happen guys, i am unaware of this incident?? not much news in our local papers too about this.

@divya
More than masjid and azadi,these guys want to weaken india by creating more and more hatred between hindus and muslims.They are probably hoping for a riot to start.

Oh well i have got this for their hopes of hindu muslim divide and their dream of islamic republic of india.

What we last need is some being terrorists mouth piece. And all those supporters of terrorism deserve the same treatment. Phuck Human rights shut them in some dark room and throw aways the keys where they get devoid of watching another human being or sunlight in this lifetime. dont let them die.

then that would mean they / the terrorist win. they manage to turn a civilized nation and democracy into a police state. that's one their objectives, where we cease to enjoy our democratic freedoms and not follow the rule of law/ constitution.

then that would mean they / the terrorist win. they manage to turn a civilized nation and democracy into a police state. that's one their objectives, where we cease to enjoy our democratic freedoms and not follow the rule of law/ constitution.

Democracy is for humans and unfortunately in civilized world only humans are civilized. Rules dont apply to animals. Animals should be treated like animals.

She obviously meant fake,publicity seekers masquerading as Human rights activists like Teesta,Arundhati roy,Prashant Bhushan etc.

She obviously meant fake,publicity seekers masquerading as Human rights activists like Teesta,Arundhati roy,Prashant Bhushan etc.

Freedom of speech should be guarded at all times even in the face of objectionable speech. Now that's different from speech that incites i.e. you can't scream fire in a closed theater for fun. but Ms Roy's speech as objectionable it was, it was just an opinion. I rather let someone close to the line go free than risk seeing some basic democratic freedoms be obscured.

But les we get off topic with her comments_ i want to state that giving up on rights and changing us into a police state is exactly what these terrorist aspire.

Freedom of speech should be guarded at all times even in the face of objectionable speech. Now that's different from speech that incites i.e. you can't scream fire in a closed theater for fun.

No one says Freedom of Speech should be curtailed.

But imagine tomorrow a Prashant Bhushan or a Teesta Setalvad writing in their magazine, Communalism Combat for example, that how the seeds for this were sown by the Saffronist Hindus and how the poor Terrorists are just misguided youth,my blood just boils over in reading that shyt.

With power comes responsibility and if they dont want that responsibility then they better forsake the power also.

As simple as that.

p.s.: Anyway Divya's cousin has been injured and I understand her feelings because I am yet to see a 'human rights activist' condemning these terrorist orgs after these bomb blasts.This thread is not for this discussion and I feel we are going offtopic.

Delhi police said "IED" was used and IM email is traced to Mumbai.

Last edited:
Freedom of speech should be guarded at all times even in the face of objectionable speech. Now that's different from speech that incites i.e. you can't scream fire in a closed theater for fun. but Ms Roy's speech as objectionable it was, it was just an opinion. I rather let someone close to the line go free than risk seeing some basic democratic freedoms be obscured.

But les we get off topic with her comments_ i want to state that giving up on rights and changing us into a police state is exactly what these terrorist aspire.

No one is advocating policing of normal citizens of india but those found guilty of terrorism. they should be tried to be not killed but kept alive in the most unhumane conditions.

By the way where is your arundhati roy and geelani sir as of now. sleeping in some cozy rooms when some kid is struggling for her life.

No one says Freedom of Speech should be curtailed.

But imagine tomorrow a Prashant Bhushan or a Teesta Setalvad writing in their magazine, Communalism Combat for example, that how the seeds for this were sown by the Saffronist Hindus and how the poor Terrorists are just misguided youth,my blood just boils over in reading that shyt.

With power comes responsibility and if they dont want that responsibility then they better forsake the power also.

As simple as that.

p.s.: Anyway Divya's cousin has been injured and I understand her feelings because I am yet to see a 'human rights activist' condemning these terrorist orgs after these bomb blasts.This thread is not for this discussion and I feel we are going offtopic.

ahh in the US you have worse -and if India aspires to continue to be a " democracy"... you must allow those opinions. I feel your irritation, I hear your anger- and I too don't like those opinions one bit. But boy! I won't change decades of constitutional rights for these characters. No sir, no way IMHO. Give me freedom over anything anyday !

PS . sorry to hear about Divya's cousin and yes, lets debate the issue some other day.

Democracy is for humans and unfortunately in civilized world only humans are civilized. Rules dont apply to animals. Animals should be treated like animals.

Well said but though we are growing in all aspects I think our plans are not well organised thats why we still not won the war against terrorists.

Few of my suggestions,

1) Increase the budget of IB ad RAW by two to three times.
2) Do more and more covert operations.
3) Increase the number of police and security forces.
4) Increase home land security and defence budget.

By the way where is your arundhati roy and geelani sir as of now. sleeping in some cozy rooms when some kid is struggling for her life.

FiR is filed against Geelani and Roy nothing they can do.

FiR is filed against Geelani and Roy nothing they can do.

FIR did not stopped them for saying about the killing of Kashmiries. where the phuck are they now some 18 month old is killed by their breed. Or that 18 month old deserved death cuz he was a kaafir.

Back
Top Bottom