What's new

Book Review - THE INDIA DOCTRINE (1947-2007)

The Indians have tried to block me from accessing PDF but it didn't work. I can't access certain sites from my home PC as my IP address appears to be blocked but I can use a friends computer. Sad the Indians have had to go to such lengths to restrict me.

:rofl: .

Yep these Indians are a pathetic bunch of losers. Why can't they take me on in a civilized discussion? Why must they try to silence and censor me?

The Indians have tried to block me from accessing PDF but it didn't work. I can't access certain sites from my home PC as my IP address appears to be blocked but I can use a friends computer. Sad the Indians have had to go to such lengths to restrict me.

Wonderful to know that you IP was Blocked by a Jammer unknown to u, But at the same time I feel sorry for blindly accusing Indians who have no particular rights here to have been accused of Blocking your IP address particularly to block you from PDF... why would Indians waste time on you, who seriously has no authenticity at all?? Are you such a threat? I am sorry but I seldom see you in action, need to Catch up with you to see how much of a terror you are that a person like you whose IP was blocked by an Indian particularly from using this forum....

Wonderful to know that you IP was Blocked by a Jammer unknown to u, But at the same time I feel sorry for blindly accusing Indians who have no particular rights here to have been accused of Blocking your IP address particularly to block you from PDF... why would Indians waste time on you, who seriously has no authenticity at all?? Are you such a threat? I am sorry but I seldom see you in action, need to Catch up with you to see how much of a terror you are that a person like you whose IP was blocked by an Indian particularly from using this forum....

Indians are mentally weak and are afraid of everything even their own shadow.

I am accessing PDF through a proxy server because I can't access directly. The DGFI cannot block my IP address and the only other entity interested in me are the idiots next door.

I am accessing PDF through a proxy server because I can't access directly. The DGFI cannot block my IP address and the only other entity interested in me are the idiots next door.

Sorry to have said this, But the idiots who are next door to you cannot block you IP adress, the Internet protocol center would be alarmed if there is a cross border action, I dont think a pvt user would be ready to venture that far, if you seriously think Indian Cyber army is behind this... I would gracefully hold you in my hands and pat you back... the most and the least I can do for you...

Sorry to have said this, But the idiots who are next door to you cannot block you IP adress, the Internet protocol center would be alarmed if there is a cross border action, I dont think a pvt user would be ready to venture that far, if you seriously think Indian Cyber army is behind this... I would gracefully hold you in my hands and pat you back... the most and the least I can do for you...

Yes the best you Indians can do is be patronizing. If you can't beat them be patronizing seems to be the Indian motto.

No one is interested in you or your crap book. You are insignificant. No indian's gonna waste his time trying to block you. LOL , you are such a presumptuous looser. You wrote one lame book and you think it has changed the world or something... Get a lyfe and try some other means to get attention. Even some bullshit models in india won't come up with such a retarted thing to seek attention.

Oh! you must be an IP then; maybe a VIP if your DGFI is after you?
As for the idiots next door, nah-nah; we don't take you as seriously as you take yourself.
Anyway, be good and be happy. :)

Yes the best you Indians can do is be patronizing. If you can't beat them be patronizing seems to be the Indian motto.

That was a Cutest sentence ever framed in the history of PDF, You do deserve a cross border clap for presenting the shortest format for Hypocrisy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom