What's new

Book Review - THE INDIA DOCTRINE (1947-2007)

Great to have seen a protagonist who claims to be the arguer and the judge at the same time...

Its the Indians who are blocking my IP address, making threats by email and following my movements around Dhaka. These are the activities of losers.

No one is interested in you or your crap book. You are insignificant. No indian's gonna waste his time trying to block you. LOL , you are such a presumptuous looser. You wrote one lame book and you think it has changed the world or something... Get a lyfe and try some other means to get attention. Even some bullshit models in india won't come up with such a retarted thing to seek attention.

I have four Indians already berating me. If I am so unimportant please leave me alone.

Its the Indians who are blocking my IP address, making threats by email and following my movements around Dhaka. These are the activities of losers.

There, the case is closed... Indians are following you in dhaka.... Indians follow you by mail, Indians follow you on PDF... So Indians must be really a force of electrons to have surrounded... Bunch of Loosers aint they??? You earned a Pat from me...

There, the case is closed... Indians are following you in dhaka.... Indians follow you by mail, Indians follow you on PDF... So Indians must be really a force of electrons to have surrounded... Bunch of Loosers aint they??? You earned a Pat from me...

Clearly lost for words. Nothing you said makes sense. Sign of a loser. Please carry on. Simply proves my point. Indians just can't argue with me.

Clearly lost for words. Nothing you said makes sense. Sign of a loser. Please carry on. Simply proves my point. Indians just can't argue with me.

argument with you isn't needed dear friend. we're making deeper inroads in your country with each passing day.

oh you poor "little" thing always threatened by Indians......how are your "sources" doing....its been sometime that you posted some crap here....hope we ll have some fun with you posting experts from he latest eition of your awesome book that exposes India's hegmonious designs.....

argument with you isn't needed dear friend. we're making deeper inroads in your country with each passing day.

Finally an Indian who makes sense and speaks the truth. You simply proved the thesis of my book. Well done!

great, again you proved to be a judge... Did I not make sense, or you simply dint understand me... Anyways, At the end of the day I am the Looser... You certainly have no clump to prove it, why waste time here, simple call everyone looser and move on... :lol:

Finally an Indian who makes sense and speaks the truth. You simply proved the thesis of my book. Well done!

glad to be of help. from the looks of it, your govt and your people who voted it to power support it as well.

oh you poor "little" thing always threatened by Indians......how are your "sources" doing....its been sometime that you posted some crap here....hope we ll have some fun with you posting experts from he latest eition of your awesome book that exposes India's hegmonious designs.....

No you are not in the same league as abishek. A moron in other words. Sorry for you .....

great, again you proved to be a judge... Did I not make sense, or you simply dint understand me... Anyways, At the end of the day I am the Looser... You certainly have no clump to prove it, why waste time here, simple call everyone looser and move on... :lol:

I would have to lower my IQ to understand you.

glad to be of help. from the looks of it, your govt and your people who voted it to power support it as well.

The people were tricked and deceived. Maybe the subject of a new book. Wish me luck ......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom