What's new

Book Review - THE INDIA DOCTRINE (1947-2007)

lower than what you already have....i guess then we have bring a new system for grading IQ lower than that

When you can write a logically consistent sentence we will continue this debate ........

Well you are beaten once again, you failed to analyze, that was not supposed to be a wit, Cant you differentiate between truth and Wit?? anyways the resistance is Futile for you... Yes India can be defeated, but you need to dream more, hardly would there be any space in you sweet dreams...

Having a philosophical discussion with you is like conversing with a parrot ....... Stick to subjects you know about ..... If you have read the book then we may discuss usefully otherwise we will have this mindless conversation forever or unless one of us dies of old age ......

Having a philosophical discussion with you is like conversing with a parrot ....... Stick to subjects you know about ..... If you have read the book then we may discuss usefully otherwise we will have this mindless conversation forever or unless one of us dies of old age ......

Show me one sentence of mine Pointing about the book you published, If I am not wrong, we started it all when you said an Indian was following you in Dhaka and Your IP was Blocked By an Indian... Go check it out if you had forgotten...

Show me one sentence of mine Pointing about the book you published, If I am not wrong, we started it all when you said an Indian was following you in Dhaka and Your IP was Blocked By an Indian... Go check it out if you had forgotten...

This thread is about the book. The comment you referred to was merely explaining why I was away from the forum for several months. Since the thread is about my book and is also a sticky this was obviously the best place to put up the explanation about my absence.

This thread is about the book. The comment you referred to was merely explaining why I was away from the forum for several months. Since the thread is about my book and is also a sticky this was the best place to put the explanation about my absence.

So did We start the discussion.... You started it, I finished it....

So did We start the discussion.... You started it, I finished it....

A very childish comment. Its the kind of think children say in the school yard before a fight. Now if you have something to say about the book we may discuss that.......

A very childish comment. Its the kind of think children say in the school yard before a fight. Now if you have something to say about the book we may discuss that.......

Well, I have never fought in a school yard, But i certainly find the legacy in you.... anyways I have no interest in such books, write something on paultry and I will buy

Well, I have never fought in a school yard, But i certainly find the legacy in you.... anyways I have no interest in such books, write something on paultry and I will buy

You want to read books on chickens. You should be a farmer. As you never fought in the school yard you do not have the necessary aggression to be a military person. If you have no interest in my book you should stop commenting on this thread.

You want to read books on chickens. You should be a farmer. As you never fought in the school yard you do not have the necessary aggression to be a military person. If you have no interest in my book you should stop commenting on this thread.

As of now, I run a Farm.... Military aggression comes from within, not from a silly fight in the school yard... When Did I comment on your book? I was commenting on your comments which by themselves had no relation with the book you wrote

As of now, I run a Farm.... Military aggression comes from within, not from a silly fight in the school yard... When Did I comment on your book? I was commenting on your comments which by themselves had no relation with the book you wrote

A school fight maybe silly but is also an early indication of whether you have what it takes to be a military person ....... No you have not commented on the book hence you are wasting my time ........ I have already explained about my comments and now if you have something to say about the book then reply ........

A school fight maybe silly but is also an early indication of whether you have what it takes to be a military person ....... No you have not commented on book hence you are wasting my time ........ I have already explained about my comments and now if you have something to say about the book then reply ........

Early indication to have a Disciplined way of life is Fighting in your younger stages?? Thats quite a Theory... Now as I said, I have nothing to do with you books, I reply to your comments as Long as You reply to mine... You cant face it, then why not stop commenting from here on...

Early indication to have a Disciplined way of life is Fighting in your younger stages?? Thats quite a Theory... Now as I said, I have nothing to do with you books, I reply to your comments as Long as You reply to mine... You cant face it, then why not stop commenting from here on...

I never realized that being in the military only required discipline I also thought it had something to do about fighting also ..... Anyway there is no point having this nature vs nurture debate with you since it is beyond your reading level .... If you have something to say about The India Doctrine then please reply otherwise stay away ......

Ref. the underlined part, that is a rather amusing POV.
To be a 'good and effective military person' one needs to have very clear "clutter-free" thinking, steady calmness under pressure, leadership skills while being a good team-player and unshakebable determination among other things.
If, as you claim aggression is the primary requisite to be one; then every "roadside ruffian" would be a soldier, and the Generals would be wrestlers from WWF ! :)

I never realized that being in the military only required discipline I also thought it had something to do about fighting also ..... Anyway there is no point having this nature vs nurture debate with you since it is beyond your reading level .... If you have something to say about The India Doctrine then please reply otherwise stay away ......

Disciplined does not mean Innocence, Nor does its essence come from fighting in the school yard... There are various Thoughts, Incidents,Society which helps the Boy transform into a gentleman cadet, Not by mere push and pull in the school yard... As I said, I have nothing to do with the books you preach, I found fault in your comments, and The forum Rules allow me to argue upon the wrong without having to start a personal touch to it...

small countries like BD need to have strategic relations with at least one OMEGA LEVEL country or power...if not India they should be ready to live under the shadow of CHina..if not China then ASEAN or EU or US...you guys need to have a powerful mentor...you just can't survive without it....no one can...presently its INdia and CHina who are changing your diapers.

Back
Top Bottom