What's new

Boycott The 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics? Just Do It!

Hmm China was hiding the spread of this virus? But somehow it was easily contained in Wuhan without spreading widely to other provinces or other East Asian countries. If you don’t believe Chinese data, the data from surrounding countries corroborates this fact.

It is almost like some foreign entity planted this virus in Wuhan. A virus that was already spreading widely elsewhere. Then they immediately pushed a premeditated political program worldwide.

Chinese eat all sorts of wildlife including bats and dogs

as such they spread viruses alot more than people who eat lamb and cow meat which is clean from a biological prespective

Last edited:
This guy talks sometimes as if he has never exited his country which by the way is riddled with poverty.. Yes Greece has collapsed economically just recently but now that being said..

He was the same fool thinking that the greeks have better strandard of living than the Turks? Why you gotta lie like that bruh
View attachment 796583

When He have than disapproved that the Turks have better per capita on individual level, better infras, bigger economy, more tourists and above all more millionaires and high income folks on average he fled the scene.. This guy lives in a bubble.

He has no Idea that only Shenzen has better economy than the back water called Greece..

Have you ever seen Shenzen before... Try to get out in the world.. The Greeks will never be able to build such city come even the next 1000 years....

I would prefer death over living in such a city. Thats what you dont get. I live here, thats what my home looks like.

PXL-20210923-105736281.jpg

Thats what i grew up like, what i have around me. Forests, beautiful landscapes, animals and amazing culture.

What you showed, shenzhen, i could not stand a single day there.

On a sidenote, Turkey is a shithole and below evry EU country including Romania.
That’s your idea of China which does not reflect reality. China has some of the most amazing and well preserved and largest expanses of wild areas in the world.

This is just one of China’s national parks. Sanjiangyuan national park which is 123,000 sq km. Greece is 50,000 sq km.

Greece is 132.000 Km2.

China has nothing im interest in. In Australia you have marsupials, in New Caledonia 160 million old araukaria forests and in Peru Inka culture. That was my field of interest. I have no interest in China and east asian countries in general. So thats not against China per se, there is just nothing that interests me much.

I would prefer death over living in such a city. Thats what you dont get. I live here, thats what my home looks like.

PXL-20210923-105736281.jpg

Thats what i grew up like, what i have around me. Forests, beautiful landscapes, animals and amazing culture.

What you showed, shenzhen, i could not stand a single day there.

On a sidenote, Turkey is a shithole and below evry EU country including Romania.

Greece is 132.000 Km2.

China has nothing im interest in. In Australia you have marsupials, in New Caledonia 160 million old araukaria forests and in Peru Inka culture. That was my field of interest. I have no interest in China and east asian countries in general. So thats not against China per se, there is just nothing that interests me much.

Well, I honestly do not really care what your preferences are, even though that is very closed minded to discount an area of the world that is among the most culturally rich, economically powerful and technologically advanced.

However, one of your constant critiques of China is that it has no wildlife and only has soulless cities, which is simply not true. This is why I constantly have to respond to your absurd comments because you keep uttering bald faced lies. China has national parks bigger than your own country, full of majestic vistas and unspoilt nature, so whether you want to visit or not is not relevant, the fact is that China has immense expanses of preserved wilderness and they have a very professional, well run system to preserve these spaces.
Chinese eat all sorts of wildlife including bats and dogs

as such they spread viruses alot more than people who eat lamb and cow meat which is clean from a biological prespective

Chinese people do not eat bats, at all.

The amount of subgroups in China that eat dogs or other strange animals are not mainstream and are negligible. They are comparable in percentage to Americans who eat raccoons or opposum.

Another national park in Sichuan province.

Last edited:
Well, I honestly do not really care what your preferences are, even though that is very closed minded to discount an area of the world that is among the most culturally rich, economically powerful and technologically advanced.

However, one of your constant critiques of China is that it has no wildlife and only has soulless cities, which is simply not true. This is why I constantly have to respond to your absurd comments because you keep uttering bald faced lies. China has national parks bigger than your own country, full of majestic vistas and unspoilt nature, so whether you want to visit or not is not relevant, the fact is that China has immense expanses of preserved wilderness and they have a very professional, well run system to preserve these spaces.

Chinese people do not eat bats, at all.

The amount of subgroups in China that eat dogs or other strange animals are not mainstream and are negligible. They are comparable in percentage to Americans who eat raccoons or opposum.

Another national park in Sichuan province.

I did not say China has no wildlife. I said i dont want live in such a city.

4 months after the investigation started. Enough time to erase all data.

There is no country in EU with such low living standards as China. How often did you travel Australia, New Caledonia or Peru? I'm in my early 20th and do all this. In 2 weeks egypt. Next year antarctica cruise.
Tbh you are dirt poor compared to some of my Chinese customers in uk and they are not even in their 20th . Well off People don’t Bragg about traveling these days especially the kind of traveling you mentioned.

Tbh you are dirt poor compared to some of my Chinese customers in uk and they are not even in their 20th . Well off People don’t Bragg about traveling these days especially the kind of traveling you mentioned.

I dont brag. Its simply my life. 🙂

Glad some chinese escaped the commie regime and now are free in the UK.

I did not say China has no wildlife. I said i dont want live in such a city.
You know what, I really don’t appreciate a fucking liar. You specifically said China has no wildlife and is entirely polluted. Just more of your hyperbolic dishonesty. You’re just a kid so I hope you become wiser with age.
I dont brag. Its simply my life. 🙂

Glad some chinese escaped the commie regime and now are free in the UK.
Sure. China has the second most billionaires and in some lists, it has surpassed the US to have the most. But keep believing China is a dirt poor hellhole if that makes you feel better, ostrich.

2021 Beijing Pictures
1.jpg

2021 Nanjing Pictures
2.png

2021 Chengdu Pictures
3.png

Shenyang 2021 Pictures
4.png

Wuhan 2021 Pictures
5.png

Xi'an 2021 Pictures
6.png

Lanzhou 2021 Pictures
兰州图.png

Last edited:
Dalian 2021 Pictures
0.png

Changsha 2020 Pictures
1.jpeg

Tianjin New Pictures
3.jpg

Qingdao Pictures 2021
5.jpg

Chongqing 2021 Pictures
4.png

Ningbo 2021 Pictures
8.jpg

Shenzhen 2021 Pictures
9.jpg
10.jpg

Nanning 2021 Pictures
11.jpg

Last edited:
You know what, I really don’t appreciate a fucking liar. You specifically said China has no wildlife and is entirely polluted. Just more of your hyperbolic dishonesty. You’re just a kid so I hope you become wiser with age.

Sure. China has the second most billionaires and in some lists, it has surpassed the US to have the most. But keep believing China is a dirt poor hellhole if that makes you feel better, ostrich.

Show me where i said China has no wildlife and is polluted. Honesty is a european virtue, guess not in your culture. It would be absolute ridicolous to make such a statement. Maybe you should grow up and get honest?

Im well aware about the nature of China, i said thr nature there doesnt interest me. Its too similar to what we have in Europe and us basicly the same eurasian origin. Im interested in stuff that is completly alien to what we have. Marsupials, Colibris, Araucaria forests ect.

As for cities, i have zero interest in cities in general. I was 5 weeks in Australia. In those 5 weeks, 2 days were in Sydney. Those two days i saw as wasted time and only the Taronga Zoo with Platypus justified our time there.
2021 Beijing Pictures
View attachment 796815
2021 Nanjing Pictures
View attachment 796816

2021 Chengdu Pictures
View attachment 796817
Shenyang 2021 Pictures
View attachment 796818
Wuhan 2021 Pictures
View attachment 796820
Xi'an 2021 Pictures
View attachment 796821
Lanzhou 2021 Pictures
View attachment 796822

Thats what nightmare would look like for me 😁

Show me where i said China has no wildlife and is polluted. Honesty is a european virtue, guess not in your culture. It would be absolute ridicolous to make such a statement. Maybe you should grow up and get honest?

Im well aware about the nature of China, i said thr nature there doesnt interest me. Its too similar to what we have in Europe and us basicly the same eurasian origin. Im interested in stuff that is completly alien to what we have. Marsupials, Colibris, Araucaria forests ect.

As for cities, i have zero interest in cities in general. I was 5 weeks in Australia. In those 5 weeks, 2 days were in Sydney. Those two days i saw as wasted time and only the Taronga Zoo with Platypus justified our time there.

Thats what nightmare would look like for me 😁

If honesty is a virtue in your culture then you’re a poor example because you are constantly uttering bald faced lies and changing your narratives.

If honesty is a virtue in your culture then you’re a poor example because you are constantly uttering bald faced lies and changing your narratives.

I never did.

Show me where i said China has no wildlife?

Maybe you are not fluent in english.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom