What's new

Brahamdagh Bugti Admits India's Support For Terror In Baluchistan

Please change your flag. You are talking sense. Usually people with some north american flag tend to be half or full, loony bins. Sitting on a high horse, telling us what is happening in our backyards, because CNN just told them so! Thanks!
Yes I've met some Pakistanis living here and the things they say is quite honestly ignorant and sometimes even scary. I haven't been to Pakistan in 8 years so I'm not really entitled to change my flag.

Why is Kashmir Disputed and Balochistan not.

Both want freedom

Kashmir has been an 'unfinished agenda' from Day 1. Baluchistan never was for decades and even India didn't think Baluchistan was for decades. It is a different matter that, because of Pakistan's misgovernance AND external forces, a small segment of Baluchi population has been agitating. But it is still losing-cause--even more losing cause than that of Khalistan.

At least have the honesty to publicly declare: "We stand by the legitimate right of self determination of the Baluch people" as Pakistan does for Kashmiris.

PS. Did you guys know that, during the 1983/84 MRD Agitation in Sindh, the then Indian leader (I think Indira) had publicly said something like: "We can't close our eyes to the situation in Sindh." I don't think there were then charges of 'terrorism' against Pakistan . Plain and simple: It is Indian history to take every advantage of Pakistan's problems. And perhaps vice versa.

as usual making a mountain out of a mole.@areesh
Balochistan rebel leader Brahamdagh Bugti 'ready to talk' - BBC News

Comprehension my friend comprehension ,you need it

What's the comprehension he missed? That India isn't involved inside Baluchistan, Karachi and KPK??? India wasn't behind the attack on Sri Lanka's cricket team (just ONE of many examples), or the French or the attacks on PAF's airport live communicating in 3D images as to where the SAAB AEW aircraft were parked????? This are well known items, don't require ANY comprehension.

What's the comprehension he missed? That India isn't involved inside Baluchistan, Karachi and KPK??? India wasn't behind the attack on Sri Lanka's cricket team (just ONE of many examples), or the French or the attacks on PAF's airport live communicating in 3D images as to where the SAAB AEW aircraft were parked????? This are well known items, don't require ANY comprehension.
Wow, could you elaborate on this piece of information. Did the indians have live satellite imagery of the PAF base at the time of attack and were relaying info to the terrorists or was it based on a day or two old images taken before hand?

Wow, could you elaborate on this piece of information. Did the indians have live satellite imagery of the PAF base at the time of attack and were relaying info to the terrorists or was it based on a day or a couple old images taken before hand?

Live 3D images on GPS devices, which would even show you how a hanger looks like and where is it.....you are talking about not just "coordinates" to the airport....you are talking about multiple coordinates to different AREAS of the airbase, including Hangers where SAAB's were. The QRF captured all those after they killed the attackers.

Son I am enough educated for this sh*t
All I am saying is India should support Baloch and recognize its freedom struggle as Pakistans tends to do with kashmir is that hard enough to understand

You say baloch is not a disputed territory well according to India even Kashmir was not a disputed territory but you Paksitanis made it so I am praying that even India does the same and recognize the Baloch movement
this clearly shows your lack of basic understanding about Indo-Pak issues, so read the highlighted part over and over again, till your already educated mind gets a hint, and then quote me

And what he refused to deny? India's assistance of course. You can keep playing with the words but even for typical Indian IQ it is very easy to understand.

Why should Mr Bugti be believed ??

Explain how India is shipping weapons to the Baluchi rebels. We do not share land border with Baluchistan

And what he refused to deny? India's assistance of course. You can keep playing with the words but even for typical Indian IQ it is very easy to understand.
he said "He will not deny it" ...So it means, it is not happening currently. He will not deny it ....(if asked or offered in future).....

If you are an American as you claimed you would know .

He said he will not deny that he asked for help! I Look at you guys jumping at conclusions!

And India helped and interfere in other country business. Ok if someone asked our help we will also help them and then hope the same, that Indian will not jump at conclusions.

The OP seems to lacking in basic reading comprehension

Intention to perform an action does not equate to the action been performed

And India helped and interfere in other country business. Ok if someone asked our help we will also help them and then hope the same, that Indian will not jump at conclusions.
Pakistan blames India for a campaign of sabotage and disruption in Balochistan and has accused it of fuelling the insurgency in the province.
Mr Bugti said the military made such allegations to hide its own failures.
"If India wants to help us why should we refuse? Everyone has the right to ask for help in self-defence. We can also ask for help from America and the United Nations. India is not responsible for the military operation in Balochistan."

This is what hr said

he said "He will not deny it" ...So it means, it is not happening currently. He will not deny it ....(if asked or offered in future).....

Don't
Pakistan blames India for a campaign of sabotage and disruption in Balochistan and has accused it of fuelling the insurgency in the province.
Mr Bugti said the military made such allegations to hide its own failures.
"If India wants to help us why should we refuse? Everyone has the right to ask for help in self-defence. We can also ask for help from America and the United Nations. India is not responsible for the military operation in Balochistan."

This is what hr said

We don't blame and your PM accept the Indian role in Bangladesh

Back
Top Bottom