What's new

Brahamdagh Bugti Admits India's Support For Terror In Baluchistan

Are we talking about Balochistan or Bangladesh here or you are confused because both starts with 'B'. So pl stay to the topic.

We are not idiot to understand what is topic is about and it is not Balochistan or Bangladesh it is Indian support of terrorism inside Pakistan. Don't try to change the topic.

We are not idiot to understand what is topic is about and it is not Balochistan or Bangladesh it is Indian support of terrorism inside Pakistan. Don't try to change the topic.
This article no where mention about India sponsoring anything. You are ***uming it. Its a future tense not the present tense. Go and learn basic english before commenting ...

This article no where mention about India sponsoring anything. You are ***uming it. Its a future tense not the present tense. Go and learn basic english before commenting ...
Read topic headline and have some common sense

he said "He will not deny it" ...So it means, it is not happening currently. He will not deny it ....(if asked or offered in future).....

He was asked about India's assistance. He said he will not deny it.

Now where in this whole part says that India hasn't supported terror in Baluchistan yet?

He was asked about India's assistance. He said he will not deny it.

Now where in this whole part says that India hasn't supported terror in Baluchistan yet?
How was saturday night party? Did you have lots of drinks?

Yet another moment of shame for Indians.
Why are you surprise ? the whole mandate of RAW is external not internal. ..its budget, it's separate aviation wing is not for Burundi but to safeguard nation's interests.

Similar to ISI

ISI doesn't interfere in a territory which is integral to India. India has done that repeatedly - in 1971, invaded Eastern territory of Pakistan, spread terrorism in FATA, sponsored terrorism in Sindh, Karachi and now getting naked in Baluchistan.

Pakistan has know and internationally accepted claim on Kashmir. If ISI is doing something there, it is not violating Indian sovereignty.

Yet another moment of shame for Indians.

ISI doesn't interfere in a territory which is integral to India. India has done that repeatedly - in 1971, invaded Eastern territory of Pakistan, spread terrorism in FATA, sponsored terrorism in Sindh, Karachi and now getting naked in Baluchistan.

Pakistan has know and internationally accepted claim on Kashmir. If ISI is doing something there, it is not violating Indian sovereignty.
How can u claim on something which was never yours? :pop::pop:

I was anticipating your insults and personal attacks! You and icewolf are the worst paindu people to discuss anything with! I'm sorry I bothered commenting on here. :) I stand corrected because of my low IQ. When I hold B.Eng in Aeronautical Engineering (Loughborough University), M.Sc in Advanced Materials Engineering (University of Leicester) and currently thinking of pursuing PhD. If you don't believe me go and see my introduction thread. :)

@Areesh @redgriffin both of you try to understand he meant to say he is certified parha likha jahil. :argh:

How can u claim on something which was never yours? :pop::pop:

You could've saved yourself from trolling you knew some history. For a mind that has slightest ability to understand, We hae LOC (Lion of Control) on Kashmir with India instead of border and that explains what is the status of this territory.

You could've saved yourself from trolling you knew some history. For a mind that has slightest ability to understand, We hae LOC (Lion of Control) on Kashmir with India instead of border and that explains what is the status of this territory.
may i rephrase again? How can u claim on something which was never yours? :pop::pop:

Son I am enough educated for this sh*t
All I am saying is India should support Baloch and recognize its freedom struggle as Pakistans tends to do with kashmir is that hard enough to understand

You say baloch is not a disputed territory well according to India even Kashmir was not a disputed territory but you Paksitanis made it so I am praying that even India does the same and recognize the Baloch movement

Kashmir has been acknowledged As disputed territory even by UNO ... We don't say your other separatist movements disputed like Assam n Punjab ... But Kashmir is ... And it is already divided into three parts by this dispute .......

As I said I dont need to take advice from a Pakstani whose countrymen think they won all the wars they fought from India. :rofl: and I surely don't need to take History lessons from a Pakistani :omghaha: World ka history version kuch aur in Pakistanio ka History version kuch aur.

Pakistani don't claim that we won all wars but you Indians say ... Ap tau international papers par bhi aitebar nahi kartay iss baray mai ......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom