What's new

Breaking News : Aksai chin is illegally occupied by China and violating borders peace:Rajnath Singh

yeah... why dont we agree to the present border

fence it & make it internationally recognized and end all of it..

we could live happily, u know..

i am sure neither of the country citizens would oppose that..

We Chinese dont want a war with Indan.it will harm to all the two countrys people,I think you must agree my opinion ,let the dispute exist but not try solve sorry for poor english

Neither we want.We always like good relation with our neighbours including China.

We Chinese dont want a war with Indan.it will harm to all the two countrys people,I think you must agree my opinion ,let the dispute exist but not try solve sorry for poor english
Neither is war a solution for everything bro,hope this was said just for the sake of votes in the upcoming election,everybody know it's a disputed territory but escalting the situation so much so that a war breaks out will help non other than the west.hope both the sides keep this in mind.

Neither is war a solution for everything bro,hope this was said just for the sake of votes in the upcoming election,everybody know it's a disputed territory but escalting the situation so much so that a war breaks out will help non other than the west.hope both the sides keep this in mind.
yes ,people should hold a opinion like yours ,not follow the politician

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom