What's new

Breaking News : Aksai chin is illegally occupied by China and violating borders peace:Rajnath Singh

I think there is something serious going on behind the curtain.
After 1962 till now noone in India raised issues about Aksai Chin.But our new HM and it seems its is purposeful.We are expanding the possibility of conflict.
Exactly and people question why is this a breaking news. This is huge I guess . Reply to these kind of statements should be credible but can China afford another war with India ? I hope not . And it will expose Chinese paper tiger posture

We Chinese dont want a war with Indan.it will harm to all the two countrys people,I think you must agree my opinion ,let the dispute exist but not try solve sorry for poor english
That's what every indian want peace. But u must explain this to the pla and ur friends in Pakistan. Why can't you stop this attitude and live peacefully .

yeah... why dont we agree to the present border

fence it & make it internationally recognized and end all of it..

we could live happily, u know..

i am sure neither of the country citizens would oppose that..
How it is possible . They illegally occupied our territories they must give it back and maintain peace.

This new government is not disappointing. They actually have the guts to punch their own weight.

Excellent, now we are learning the art of negotiation, since we both are pushing for a negotiation, we need a bargaining chip to counter their claim on AP. At the end of the negotiation they will agree to let go their claim on AP in exchange of Aksai Chin and we both can go home winning. We have already given away the bargaining chip of Tibet foolishly without gaining anything out of that good gesture, we should not let go this one too for nothing.

Indian want Chinese to regard garbage as treasure,no way.We will be continuing claim AP the real treasure as ours.

Excellent, now we are learning the art of negotiation, since we both are pushing for a negotiation, we need a bargaining chip to counter their claim on AP. At the end of the negotiation they will agree to let go their claim on AP in exchange of Aksai Chin and we both can go home winning. We have already given away the bargaining chip of Tibet foolishly without gaining anything out of that good gesture, we should not let go this one too for nothing.
Tibet is garbage while Sikkim the treasure,not foolish you are.

who is this man talking without filter on those brain to mouth stuff?

I think there is something serious going on behind the curtain.
After 1962 till now noone in India raised issues about Aksai Chin.But our new HM and it seems its is purposeful.We are expanding the possibility of conflict.
Never mind,we are ready for impact. just bring it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom