What's new

Breaking news western political leader speaks truth for a change!!!!!!!!!

May be breaking news for those who do not watch any talk show in UK, do not follow UK news, have preconceived notion of a race and its people.
UK public and its leaders have wide range of views on almost every topic, like any other multi party democracy.

On Topic-

Like i said in some other thread once- The more you put pressure on a country to not acquire nukes- the more determined their resolve becomes-

West calling for Iran to stop nuke- in layman terms is like saying- Dont get the medicine now- but we will surely kill you later-

But are the Irish or the Italians bribing American politicians to provide free money and weapons to their country and that too from American people's tax money? Or, did Italians butcher American troops despite knowing who exactly they were strafing their aircraft on like the israelis did in 1973 on the USS Liberty?

There are conflicting views and so far only one guy is "claiming" that the Nazis tested nukes.

It's well known fact that some in the American Irish community funded and sent arms to the IRA so no matter if they Jewish, Italian or Irish they will still have ties to the old country with family, culture etc.

Youtube is not a source of information and I do not believe it.

youtube is a big source of information- world believes that- so what you believe doesn't matter-

On Topic-

Like i said in some other thread once- The more you put pressure on a country to not acquire nukes- the more determined their resolve becomes-

West calling for Iran to stop nuke- in layman terms is like saying- Dont get the medicine now- but we will surely kill you later-

Never thought of it like that, interesting perspective that is.

I think you are day dreaming about Iran and Pakistan,

Or if you prefer:
Pakistan Military power (Range Up to 13000 KM far from Pakistan)

Iran doesn't need nukes to nuke Israel, can you understand this statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
youtube is a big source of information- world believes that- so what you believe doesn't matter-

Buddy I do not mean like that i mean as a credible link for example if you posted Youtube as a reference in University you would be marked down thats the way i was taught when I was studying.

Posting Youtube when i went University my teacher would laugh at us.

Dont underestimate Israel they have some of the best technology in the world, when it comes to agriculture tech they are the number one in the world bar none India can really learn from them.

Usrael Tech !
Desert agriculture tech from California research centres.

Buddy I do not mean like that i mean as a credible link for example if you posted Youtube as a reference in University you would be marked down thats the way i was taught when I was studying.

Posting Youtube when i went University my teacher would laugh at us.

Yup- i totally agree- The university criteria sucks- :D-
other reason is- the university professors- lecturers- cannot digest that we have ez access to so much fre information over the internet now- while in their times they have to work hellova hard-

It's well known fact that some in the American Irish community funded and sent arms to the IRA so no matter if they Jewish, Italian or Irish they will still have ties to the old country with family, culture etc.
You're referring to the Irish Mob, they are a criminal mafia, i'm talking about a powerful Lobby that bribes American politicians to provide israel weapons and aid free of cost and that too from American tax payers money.

Secondly, tell me of any other country besides israel that can bomb American navy ship repeatedly despite knowing that the ship belongs to its ally and then get away with it?

You're referring to the Irish Mob, they are a criminal mafia, i'm talking about a powerful Lobby that bribes American politicians to provide israel weapons and aid free of cost and that too from American tax payers money.

Secondly, tell me of any other country besides israel that can bomb American navy ship repeatedly despite knowing that the ship belongs to its ally and then get away with it?

I would not call it a bribe lobbying as per US law is perfectly legal how else does one fund election campaigns etc?

You referring to the Turkish Flotilla episode? 3 of the ships were Turkish-owned.

^^ i see underdevelopment every where- so it doesn't count-

That was in 2010, some are fully operational with 4500 km range and more in 2012.

Iran doesn't need nukes to nuke Israel.

Youtube is not a source of information and I do not believe it.

The video is not made by utube it is uploaded, it is a very potent source of information when you know what you are looking for and from which source, and when you know the alternatives too.
Even official Indian Media says so about Pakistani Missiles!

I would not call it a bribe lobbying as per US law is perfectly legal how else does one fund election campaigns etc?
I'm not asking whether or not if its legal, but i'm asking is it fair that a minority has control of most of the wealth of a nation and therefore receives free weapons and aid and decides America's foreign policy in the Middle East??

You referring to the Turkish Flotilla episode? 3 of the ships were Turkish-owned.

No, i'm referring to the Israeli attack on the American ship USS Liberty, it was deliberate and repeated attack, despite the American sailors signaling to the israelis that they were Americans.

Israeli Attack on the USS Liberty - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom