What's new

Breaking news western political leader speaks truth for a change!!!!!!!!!

Buddy I do not mean like that i mean as a credible link for example if you posted Youtube as a reference in University you would be marked down thats the way i was taught when I was studying.

Posting Youtube when i went University my teacher would laugh at us.

Anyone would laugh at that even in primary school. first you get educated and then you use use other tools.
What you are saying is like someone who can not count and wants to use a calculator, very strange statement from someone who went to university!!!

The video is not made by utube it is uploaded, it is a very potent source of information when you know what you are looking for and from which source, and when you know the alternatives too.
Even official Indian Media says so about Pakistani Missiles!

Those missiles are still in development and not tested as of yet until they are we can't comment on them.

Anyone would laugh at that even in primary school. first you get educated and then you use use other tools.
What you are saying is like someone who can not count and wants to use a calculator, very strange statement from someone who went to university!!!

Youtube anyone can upload anything on there, see i can use a video on YT but i must give the reference as to who was behind it if it was uploaded by Pakistani defence establishment itself i must quote that was the case.

I'm not asking whether or not if its legal, but i'm asking is it fair that a minority has control of most of the wealth of a nation and therefore receives free weapons and aid and decides America's foreign policy in the Middle East??

No, i'm referring to the Israeli attack on the American ship USS Liberty, it was deliberate and repeated attack, despite the American sailors signaling to the israelis that they were Americans.

Israeli Attack on the USS Liberty - YouTube

The U.S. military views Israeli weapons research as a significant strategic asset for example the LITENING targeting pod and Python missile - A major air to air missile as well as other weapons are used by the American military.

Former U.S. President George W. Bush assured Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert that the U.S. would help keep a "qualitative advantage" to Israel over other nations in the region

US see's Israel as a ally in the region and also when it comes to elections they need the Jewish votes as well as their money this is politics.

Those missiles are still in development and not tested as of yet until they are we can't comment on them.

Youtube anyone can upload anything on there, see i can use a video on YT but i must give the reference as to who was behind it if it was uploaded by Pakistani defence establishment itself i must quote that was the case.

Of course, but I am talking about the end user, there are not one, two or tree videos there are tons of them on any topic, so comparison is easy and with , experience and education, one can make a good choice.
Do not expect any nation to disclose its secrets on Youtube or elswhere please!
Some mental work with some analysis of previous confirmed information is essential in any serious discussion.

Of course, but I am talking about the end user, there are not one, two or tree videos there are tons of them on any topic, so comparison is easy and with , experience and education, one can make a good choice.
Do not expect any nation to disclose its secrets on Youtube or elswhere please!
Some mental work with some analysis of previous confirmed information is essential in any serious discussion.

But as of yet has any of those missiles been tested?

But as of yet has any of those missiles been tested?

From some public information the ICBMs of up to 3500 to 4000 km have been tested, the 7000km are at hand and longer ranges up to 13000km are in the making or ready to test.
Try to find out what India has tested and you'll probably have a better Idea, since they are not too far apart missile technology wise.

The U.S. military views Israeli weapons research as a significant strategic asset for example the LITENING targeting pod and Python missile - A major air to air missile as well as other weapons are used by the American military.

Former U.S. President George W. Bush assured Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert that the U.S. would help keep a "qualitative advantage" to Israel over other nations in the region

US see's Israel as a ally in the region and also when it comes to elections they need the Jewish votes as well as their money this is politics.

So in other words you have confirmed my belief that American democracy is only a farce just like all of the other "democracies" in the world.

So in other words you have confirmed my belief that American democracy is only a farce just like all of the other "democracies" in the world.

Certainly in America it is a perverted democracy where Israel rules through AIPAC

Back
Top Bottom