What's new

BSF protests shikar by Arab royals

Hunting rare species for fun is disgrace to human being.

Another aspect of this is Arabs being Muslims (Pinnacle of muslin values). Is it allowed allowed to kill animal for fun and eat (not Hallal) in Islam?

Hunting rare species for fun is disgrace to human being.

Another aspect of this is Arabs being Muslims (Pinnacle of muslin values). Is it allowed allowed to kill animal for fun and eat (not Hallal) in Islam?

lol why everytime after your propaganda fails you resort to Muslim thingy.

anyway for eating halal birds its allowed for FUN NO it is NOT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any knowledgeable person answer post #31

It's a diplomatic thing, the Arabs come every year, it's been going on for so long that it has become a norm to see them come each year.

Not a very ghairatmand practice. To let them come and kill your animals .

Anyway , if Pakistanis are okay with it .

Nope. This is not about a majority that is averse to the consumption of animals for food. Infact i think 50% of Indians are non vegetarians - including me.

Hunting as a sport should be banned. It was a common sport in India as well maybe 30 years back. We ended it. Preserving wildlife. And if at all it just has to be allowed, then atleast foreigners should not be allowed to come to your country for hunting. This is colonial or being subservient.

Well, not that its completely stopped in India but it has definitely come down to less than 5 % of what it was not very long ago.

Thanks to the enforcement of laws & social activism in India one can get away if caught red handed killing a fellow human being but not if caught red handed cutting a tree or killing animals.

To hunt for the table is one thing & may be condoned but wholesale massacre for refrigerated vans that accompany is not fair. The animals must be given a fair chance to grow back in numbers.

I wonder how many of us here know or remember not to eat fresh fish in the months that have the alphabet ' r' in it for that was stated to be their mating season or so we were told as children.

Now a days frozen food has changed everything though.

Everything is fine in small doses.

That's absolutely fine, with a majority that is averse to the consumption of animals for food, India can afford to take that stance but seeing as hunting is a common sport in Pakistan, the matter is different.

Sir, it has nothing to do with consumption of animals. I see this being a big misconception in Pakistan that majority Indians are vegetarian.

In India it would be a scandal if there are foreigners found hunting. Here the foreigner is the key. The majority Indian's have not let go of the past of foreign rule. That is the reason we see so much hue and cry about FDI or getting close to US or Europe. Here Sonia Gandhi is kind of exception but that is simply because she is a Gandhi.

Though in the end Pakistan should make its own policy based on what works best for it.

Sir, it has nothing to do with consumption of animals. I see this being a big misconception in Pakistan that majority Indians are vegetarian.

In India it would be a scandal if there are foreigners found hunting. Here the foreigner is the key. The majority Indian's have not let go of the past of foreign rule. That is the reason we see so much hue and cry about FDI or getting close to US or Europe. Here Sonia Gandhi is kind of exception but that is simply because she is a Gandhi.

Though in the end Pakistan should make its own policy based on what works best for it.

Not a very ghairatmand practice. To let them come and kill your animals .

Anyway , if Pakistanis are okay with it .

Pakistan should be ashamed that despite being independent nation they indulge in such colonial era style guest entertainment.

I don't know why but I fail to see the ego issue here that many Indian members are highlighting, like I said before, almost half the world issues hunting permits to visitors but it's only a matter of national prestige, honour, sovereignty and what-not when Pakistan is involved?

I don't know why but I fail to see the ego issue here that many Indian members are highlighting, like I said before, almost half the world issues hunting permits to visitors but it's only a matter of national prestige, honour, sovereignty and what-not when Pakistan is involved?

Honestly , i am not aware of this practice of allowing foreign nationals to come to your country and hunt animals. Please educate me on this. Which other countries allow it ?

Honestly , i am not aware of this practice of allowing foreign nationals to come to your country and hunt animals. Please educate me on this. Which other countries allow it ?

Almost every country I heard of, like I said before, I have friends with hunting permits for half the known world. Here are some examples:

http://www.scisouthafrica.org/docs/content/2488/SA%20Goverment%20TOPS%20Regulations%20-%20Revised%20July%2010.pdf

Best Dove Hunting in Argentina - Luxury Argentina Bird Hunting (Shooting) Packages.

New Gun Permit Entry Requirements In Argentina, by www.huntingreport.com

Maryland Sport Licensing Agents - Maryland Department of Natural Resources

Back
Top Bottom