What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khadija wore no Niqab - Wonder HOW it came to be this business about "protective sheaths" from mens gazes came about, especially in association with younger wives of the prophet? Just wondering -

Followed by the voice of the Borg "Sir, it is the orders..."
hazrat Khadija wore Niqab and she didn't used to go out of his house her father and her brother were alive and they used to deal with people and also loyal slaves of her husband were their to deal

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Bass, rapist maulvi. Maulvi aukaad agai. You know what you've said, if you see a women you will rape her.

Yeh hain Maulvi, zalalat. Take a hike.
Mr that doesn't mean women should be raped but Niqab is the order of ALLAH and wome has fulfill it

Woman who wear the Hijab are not educated and dont have any honor ?

And their lives should not be emulated by other Muslim woman ?

fittey mou! Wives of prpphet were like MOTHER for us. But normal woman need to show their face so they can find a boyfriend and get married and go to work and make friends etc.

hazrat Khadija wore Niqab and she didn't used to go out of his house her father and her brother were alive and they used to deal with people and also loyal slaves of her husband were their to deal

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Mr that doesn't mean women should be raped but Niqab is the order of ALLAH and wome has fulfill it

Aap bas haar man len na! Aap ki buri tarhan sab ne jahilana mentlity ko jawab de dia hai, Pakistan TARAKKI ke taraf jaa raha hai aur aap peeche rok rahen hain. Control Freak :hitwall: jab aap ki beti ghar se bhage gi tou hi aap hamari bat sunhenge?

Aap bas haar man len na! Aap ki buri tarhan sab ne jahilana mentlity ko jawab de dia hai, Pakistan TARAKKI ke taraf jaa raha hai aur aap peeche rok rahen hain. Control Freak :hitwall: jab aap ki beti ghar se bhage gi tou hi aap hamari bat sunhenge?
Mr covering face is the order of ALLAH and this is liberation not going back to that time of ignorance which people before HAZRAT MUHAMMAD used to live and madam Islam you can't have boyfriend and women who wear Niqab also get married so their is no issue making progress doesn't mean you have to be naked if being naked is progress than dogs are the most progressive a lot

Bass, rapist maulvi. Maulvi aukaad agai. You know what you've said, if you see a women you will rape her.

Yeh hain Maulvi, zalalat. Take a hike.
Hey! Hey ! Im the same MR Khurasaan U banned me ......
Did my comments hurted ure feelings good????
I guess U shold learn Ure lesson that never ever try to play the feelings of the pplz especially if its associated to religion....okay U need to grow up.....

What happened to ure reasoning from Holy Quran...????
Why U didn't try to convince me through Quran...???
Why U became so emotional......?
It dont say in Quran that U cant touch any women??? If U have any Ayat U can show me..??
Why U became so violent...???
What happened to ure reasoning and broad mindedness...???
And In my post I never said that I will rape ure women ....I said I will touch her ...it Also mean that I might shake hand with her.....I could become her friend.....Or maybe if she allowed me I might kiss her cuz in America they do that to friendz...I mean if she likes me then ...In free society they can do that......I never said that I will do anything against her wishes.....but I will not care ure feelings(cuz they don't care in free society, ure women can walk out with anybody and U can't do anything)...maybe u get jealous....U need to be open minded now .....cuz U advocating for it .....Cuz If U don't have respect for Allah and his Rasool why I shold care for ure feelings then......its so simple ....u don't need to get so emotional........
whenever U respect other pplz feelings then U will get respected too......U are not scholar of Holy Quran And Sunnah then U shold not play with pplz religious feelingz...alright .....don't think that U smarter than anybody over here ...come by right reasoning and respect .....don't force ure thinking on others ....Islam is religion of peace and respect not to hurt anybodyz feelings......peace......:)

I guess U shold learn Ure lesson that never ever try to play the feelings of the pplz especially if its associated to religion....okay U need to grow up.....

It dont say in Quran that U cant touch any women??? If U have any Ayat U can show me..??
And In my post I never said that I will rape ure women ....I said I will touch her ...it Also mean that I might shake hand with her.....I could become her friend.....Or maybe if she allowed me I might kiss her cuz in America they do that to friendz...I mean if she likes me then ...In free society they can do that......I never said that I will do anything against her wishes.....but I will not care ure feelings(cuz they don't care in free society, ure women can walk out with anybody and U can't do anything)...maybe u get jealous....U need to be open minded now .....cuz U advocating for it .....Cuz If U don't have respect for Allah and his Rasool why I shold care for ure feelings then......its so simple ....u don't need to get so emotional........
whenever U respect other pplz feelings then U will get respected too......U are not scholar of Holy Quran And Sunnah then U shold not play with pplz religious feelingz...alright .....don't think that U smarter than anybody over here ...come by right reasoning and respect .....don't force ure thinking on others ....Islam is religion of peace and respect not to hurt anybodyz feelings......peace......:)
Mr Asim has problem with Islam

U r the perfect definition of a control freak.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Mr covering face is the order of ALLAH and this is liberation not going back to that time of ignorance which people before HAZRAT MUHAMMAD used to live and madam Islam you can't have boyfriend and women who wear Niqab also get married so their is no issue making progress doesn't mean you have to be naked if being naked is progress than dogs are the most progressive a lot
*facepalm* you're not worth it...Go and get your daughter an 'arrange marriage' DISGUSTING! So you think we should do arrange marriage?

Sir we follow islam if you have problem with it we can't do anything about it

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

*facepalm* you're not worth it...Go and get your daughter an 'arrange marriage' DISGUSTING! So you think we should do arrange marriage?
Mr I am telling you the order of ALLAH men and women can't have any relation before marriage in Islam

wait - wasnt it an order of Allah that you may not draw/take pictures for whatever reasons. How come you have your pic posted on your profile page? You are posing for it - knowing that you want to look your best.

profilepic38934_2.gif

What if I say that your beard is hot and your eyes with that attitude - in short a turn on? So will it not make you an "object of desire", and makes it obligatory for you to cover up.

Zarvan - arent you a hypocrite?

The only thing the Quran specificies to cover is the breasts for women and asks both men and female to remain modest).

:tup:

I like this. The Bible gets horribly taken out of context as well. We don't really have the equivalent of the Hadiths, however. Protestantism, especially, relies only on the Bible... no "bonus materials" are allowed.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Mr covering face is order of ALLAH not by Mullah so abusing this order you are not abusing any Mullah you are abusing GOD

covering face is the order of ALLAH

So YOU are the authority to interpret the words of Allah? How presumptuous. Since you have an "in" with God, can you explain why a perfect God who makes perfect bodies for Man and Woman, require one of them to be hidden?

That would be like covering a beautiful rose with a canvas tarp.

Sir we follow islam if you have problem with it we can't do anything about it

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Mr I am telling you the order of ALLAH men and women can't have any relation before marriage in Islam

You r not Allah, and I know exactly that Allah has allowed dating before marriage, and arrange marriage was a HINDU tradition before Muhammad bin Qasim came.
You dont follow true Islam you follw what ur corrupted mullahs teach you.

You r not Allah, and I know exactly that Allah has allowed dating before marriage, and arrange marriage was a HINDU tradition before Muhammad bin Qasim came.
You dont follow true Islam you follw what ur corrupted mullahs teach you.
I guess U shold goto church and plz don't pretend that U a Muslim.....

I guess U shold goto church and plz don't pretend that U a Muslim.....
Brother, there is no need for Uchiha to pretend as a Muslim. you are talking as if every Muslim Youth are morally at their highest standard. Don't you know that youth in Pakistan from Karachi enjoy the way that some our INDIAN youth enjoy in Mumbai.
Going to pub,
Having pre-marital affire
Indulging in using drugs.
I hope all these Pakistani youth are Muslims and they do what the feel as enjoyment and its a age factor(Adolesant age will tend to make mistake)

But how you know who's inside to give respect???

I have seen mr Zarvan's post for quite some time and if PDF owners give an award for the worst posts in PDF. Zarvan will be the most eligible candidate for this award as most of his posts convey no esence to the socity and what ever he talks he puts the blame on Quran and Allah as if the God has directly appointed him to spread his message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom