What's new

Can China get defeated ?

Last edited:
You guys must be thinking I'm being bit biased here putting india and uk in top 5. But it's the truth.

1 US
2 China
3 Russia
4 India
5 UK
6 France

World Military Strength Ranking

Top 10 Military Powers of the World

TOP 10 POWERFULL ARMY IN THE WORLD - Topix

We accept that chinese are quite powerful right now but why is it so hard for chinese members to accept that India is also up there in top 5?? And I'm not bieng biased at all. Look at these links for yourselves.

Why would it be hard for Chinese to accept that India is on the top 5 ? It is not like China has anything to lose with having India on the top 5 !!!

You guys must be thinking I'm being bit biased here putting india and uk in top 5. But it's the truth.

1 US
2 China
3 Russia
4 India
5 UK
6 France

World Military Strength Ranking

Top 10 Military Powers of the World

TOP 10 POWERFULL ARMY IN THE WORLD - Topix

We accept that chinese are quite powerful right now but why is it so hard for chinese members to accept that India is also up there in top 5?? And I'm not bieng biased at all. Look at these links for yourselves.

We do not mind what the rank of India is.
Plz, Let the French and Russia front row in China...

Why would it be hard for Chinese to accept that India is on the top 5 ? It is not like China has anything to lose with having India on the top 5 !!!

I dunno?! I dunno maybe, I think like this maybe because I DID read all the posts? It would be nice if your tone would be of informative discussion rather than arguing? :)
Thank you. :)

Yes, US can defeat China.PLA has little experience in any form of warfare since 1962.US has been involved in combat operations or was in a state of 24hrs operational readiness since 1941.:usflag::lol:

If China invade India, PLA possibly be defeated by India people. But why China will do like this? Personally I think , if China become a invader, though PLA is very strong, China will be defeated by other counteries people. However, if other country such as USA or Japan invade China, I firmly believe that PLA would kill all of enemy soldiers except one officer, who is useful for sign on armistice.

:china: PLA Soldiers, No Surrender, No back down![/COLOR]

Vietnam actually went head to head with the US, although with Chinese and Russian help. 150,000 "advisers" from China served in Vietnam during the Vietnam War. The result was the end of the South Vietnamese regime and the liberation of all of Vietnam, after the US had been completely defeated despite the use of strategic bombers and chemical weapons.
Utter nonsense...:rolleyes:

First...There were two political entities in Viet Nam: North and South. Just like Korea is today. So it is incorrect in everyway to say: Vietnam actually went head to head with the US...

The 'Vietnamization' program of the war was to let South Viet Nam take the lead in prosecuting the war and eventually to achieve leadership in defending the status quo: partition. America's role would be like that in Korea: support with considerable military resources. By 1973, the only US active duty branches were the USAF and special operations. North Viet Nam's allegedly 'military genius' Vo Nguyen Giap launched what the Americans called 'The Easter Offensive'...

Easter Offensive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Easter Offensive, officially, the Nguyên Huế Offensive and also (Chiến dịch Xuân hè 1972 in Vietnamese) was a military campaign conducted by the People's Army of Vietnam (PAVN, the regular army of North Vietnam) against the Army of the Republic of Vietnam (ARVN, the regular army of South Vietnam) and the United States military between 30 March and 22 October 1972, during the Vietnam War.
South Viet Nam with US air power, held the country. The Easter Offensive further confirmed, to those who actually took an objective analysis of Giap as a tactician, that Giap is more of a wily guerilla hit-and-run fighter than of an able large army commander despite the fact that he had such a large army at his disposal. The PAVN never had any advantage over the American military and even though the ARVN was riddled with corruption and incompetence at the top, the PAVN was at best at par with the ARVN, never its superior and Giap's failure at the Easter Offensive proved that parity.

Second...Liberation from what? You mean when the communists 'liberated' Hue City from the 'oppression' by thousands of teachers, doctors, and assorted professionals. Prior to the 1969 Tet Offensive, North Viet Nam counted on the hope that there would be mass uprising by the South Vietnamese against its government. Giap knew that would never happened. He objected to the planned attack. Giap was correct. No such uprising occurred. At the end, so many Southern Viets turned in and turned against the Viet Cong that the VC ceased to field any more than squad level, whereas before at times Giap could call up to batallion strength from the VC. So what 'liberation' are you talking about? The one the Chinese government spoon fed you?

Vietnam refers to the current state of Vietnam, which was based on North Vietnam.

The end result was the end of South Vietnam as a political entity.

Individual tactical losses are meaningless, the strategic win is what is most important.

xixi was a bit irritating, wasn't he? I'm not sure which post got him banned, but it didn't take long.

Are you graduated from Stanford yet?

I am still on it. I might even go for a PhD.

He got banned for calling me have "low" IQ and EQ. LOL

Vietnam refers to the current state of Vietnam, which was based on North Vietnam.

The end result was the end of South Vietnam as a political entity.

Individual tactical losses are meaningless, the strategic win is what is most important.

If that is the case, then China lost to Vietnam in the 1979 Sino-Vietnamese war as the objective of force Vietnam to pull out of Cambodia was not achieved.

if it will ever come to this , India will have a great opportunity .

not to destroy china but support them. India and Russia will come to help china from outside. but the best option should be to make a trio -

and make a new force - to hold America and other's .

Catch them by the balls and make the realize who is their papa this time around.

china can not be beaten because opposite to others belief their rise is way more peaceful than American.

If that is the case, then China lost to Vietnam in the 1979 Sino-Vietnamese war as the objective of force Vietnam to pull out of Cambodia was not achieved.

I agree, we lost. We failed in our final strategic objective, and the tactical victories were unimportant. This is why we must be determined to avenge our loss, either militarily or economically. We've already built dams on the Mekong, ready to shut off Vietnam's water supply.

I agree, we lost. We failed in our final strategic objective, and the tactical victories were unimportant. This is why we must be determined to avenge our loss, either militarily or economically. We've already built dams on the Mekong, ready to shut off Vietnam's water supply.
Actually we beat Vietnam in numerous land and naval skirmishes in the 80's and 90's. Even today, China enforces control of the Paracels with fishing fleet. For the most part, Vietnam is pacified.

The only thing Vietnam has over us now is control over some of the Spratly Islands.

Actually we beat Vietnam in numerous land and naval skirmishes in the 80's and 90's. Even today, China enforces control of the Paracels with fishing fleet. For the most part, Vietnam is pacified.

The only thing Vietnam has over us now is control over some of the Spratly Islands.

Shh, where do we get our excuse to fully liberate Vietnam now?

Back
Top Bottom