What's new

Can China get defeated ?

Are you kidding me? China is certainly possible to get defeated. You are talking about a country severly polluted, selling out rare earth at a price of earth to Japan which they hate most to make someone rich enough to emigrate to the US, with a huge wealth gap only comparable with most undeveloped countries, with ligangs......... It will defeat itself if one of the above not sovled.
8639553.gif

the answer lies on history.. there are some nation-states can never be defeated by force of weapon which are coming from empire tradition. Doesnt matter how weak or how strong they are. If you wanna get a country like that on his knees you must cut its major veins which are economy, culture, education, unity.. It takes time but result is almost success. shortly china can not be defeated at least for some more centuries .. this is same for many countries in the world

Are you kidding me? China is certainly possible to get defeated. You are talking about a country severly polluted, selling out rare earth at a price of earth to Japan which they hate most to make someone rich enough to emigrate to the US, with a huge wealth gap only comparable with most undeveloped countries, with ligangs......... It will defeat itself if one of the above not sovled.
8639553.gif

Yes, these are problems the present PRC government better solve quickly, but they are not enough reason to "defeat China", only a change of government.

Also do you want to go back to the era of War lords, Republic of China or the late Qing Dynasty? Certainly you would not. China will not be defeated, only a change to a more democratic and less corrupt and more people caring new government, if Chinese are willing to fight from within, not necessary with guns and missiles.

Yes, these are problems the present PRC government better solve quickly, but they are not enough reason to "defeat China", only a change of government.

Also do you want to go back to the era of War lords, Republic of China or the late Qing Dynasty? Certainly you would not. China will not be defeated, only a change to a more democratic and less corrupt and more people caring new government, if Chinese are willing to fight from within, not necessary with guns and missiles.

No, these are not problems. These are most severly lethal problems. The era of war lords or the touch-stone river? Ha, no.:)

Last edited:
again i say china can get defeated. its difficult but not impossible. USA has such cutting edge weapons that china cant even dream of. if USA provides them to India if (as it wants to contain china) , difference between Chinese and Indian might will negligible. then mighty India will defeat china. this way USA will not have to fight china directly.

haha,you make my day dude.War is not easy as you think.I f usa can supple their weapon to other country and ask em attack someone why dont they war with soviet union in the past with its ally like europe and japan.BTW,any country can be defeated because no one is invincible.

@ Bigoren
you are right. what i want to say is if a nation( USA or India for example) use best tactics, use resources and weapons with tremendous care, keep morale of its soldiers high and very cunningly exploit weaknesses of china, then china can be defeated.

@IND151

Their is no reason for India to currently go on war with China now

The reality is that in a future Indo-China conflict no one will enter the war on our behalf as u think,everyone will sit back and enjoy the fun show,China or India,it will not matter to them as afterall what will succeed in the end is their policy,divide and rule.

U.S is no real friend of India,all it is doing for the sake of containment of China,and if china is contained,then congrats,we will be the next in line.

Dont fall prey to this fake western policies,the only friend of India is India herself,what we should try is to buy everything from them that is worth,not for their leverage,but for our own sake.

And if the future war is about U.S and China,no need to get hyper,just sit back and watch.

With the advent of nuclear weapons and secure delivery systems, there are certain nations that can simply never go down. They can be decimated, torched, suffer extremely, but massive populations and massive geography prohibit the invasion and occupation of these countries. I'd say China, Russia, and the U.S. fall into this category.

Consider: No two political systems hated each other more than NATO vs. the Warsaw Pact during the dark cold-war years. Proxy wars were fought, but none escalated because both sides knew that such a war would set civilization back 300 years, kill hundreds of millions, and no one would win.

The U.S. and China trade like crazy, which wasn't the case with U.S. and USSR, yet another reason not to war.

Again, no nation with advanced nuclear weapons is going to roll over and give up. The nukes will fly before that happens. And since we've never had a nuclear exchange, anything after that is pure speculation. Some very smart people pondered full-blown thermonuclear war for decades, and the conclusion was that there is no way to conduct it so there would be a clear "winner" and "loser."

by Dharmocol
@IND151

Their is no reason for India to currently go on war with China now

The reality is that in a future Indo-China conflict no one will enter the war on our behalf as u think,everyone will sit back and enjoy the fun show,China or India,it will not matter to them as afterall what will succeed in the end is their policy,divide and rule.

U.S is no real friend of India,all it is doing for the sake of containment of China,and if china is contained,then congrats,we will be the next in line.

Dont fall prey to this fake western policies,the only friend of India is India herself,what we should try is to buy everything from them that is worth,not for their leverage,but for our own sake.

And if the future war is about U.S and China,no need to get hyper,just sit back and watch.
i agree with bolded part. i was saying that china is not invincible.

by Chogy
Military Professionals
With the advent of nuclear weapons and secure delivery systems, there are certain nations that can simply never go down. They can be decimated, torched, suffer extremely, but massive populations and massive geography prohibit the invasion and occupation of these countries. I'd say China, Russia, and the U.S. fall into this category.

Consider: No two political systems hated each other more than NATO vs. the Warsaw Pact during the dark cold-war years. Proxy wars were fought, but none escalated because both sides knew that such a war would set civilization back 300 years, kill hundreds of millions, and no one would win.

The U.S. and China trade like crazy, which wasn't the case with U.S. and USSR, yet another reason not to war.

Again, no nation with advanced nuclear weapons is going to roll over and give up. The nukes will fly before that happens. And since we've never had a nuclear exchange, anything after that is pure speculation. Some very smart people pondered full-blown thermonuclear war for decades, and the conclusion was that there is no way to conduct it so there would be a clear "winner" and "loser."
about bolded part= sir, why India doesn't come in this category? :undecided: agni 2 and agni 5 are not ready. but we have hundreds of fighters and 4 strategic bombers which are reliable delivery systems to deliver nuclear weapons. India is giant and have massive population. PLEASE ELABORATE ME.

about bolded part= sir, why India doesn't come in this category? agni 2 and agni 5 are not ready. but we have hundreds of fighters and 4 strategic bombers which are reliable delivery systems to deliver nuclear weapons. India is giant and have massive population.

4 strategic bombers ?

Back
Top Bottom