What's new

Capabilities of PAF Dassault MIRAGE-III/V.

Should Pakistan upgrade its Mirages to South African Cheetah standard if not Beyond?

• Yes

Votes: 180 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 126 41.2%

• Total voters
I think and sure that there will be several strings attached but we should bring in all Mirage-2000s from UAE-Egypt-Qatar-South America and from Greece too.

More over, we should bring AH-1s too.

are you nishan by some chance, you post like him :)

Kfir.jpg
Argentina Dagger.jpg
IIIRS.jpg

we discuss PAF here not what u posted....
Be easy.Don't you wanna see what these machines and how they do it?And by the way, our jet too carry bombs and cameras in a similar manner but I never saw one so do many others haven't,maybe you have.That's why I uploaded 'em.
Fair enough?

Be easy.Don't you wanna see what these machines and how they do it?And by the way, our jet too carry bombs and cameras in a similar manner but I never saw one so do many others haven't,maybe you have.That's why I uploaded 'em.
Fair enough?

not really.

"The first production Mirage IIIE was delivered to the AA in January 1964, and a total of 192 was eventually delivered to that service. A good number of were built for export as well, being purchased in small quantities by Argentina, Brazil, Lebanon, Pakistan, South Africa, Spain, and Venezuela with various subvariant designations and minor variations in equipment fit. Dassault believed the customer was always right, and was happy to accommodate changes in equipment fit as customer needs and budget required. One particularly interesting variation was the Pakistani "Mirage 5PA3", which was the only Mirage variant designed to carry the AM-39 Exocet antiship missile, and was appropriately fitted with the Thompson-CSF Agave maritime targeting radar in place of Cyrano radar."

not really.

"The first production Mirage IIIE was delivered to the AA in January 1964, and a total of 192 was eventually delivered to that service. A good number of were built for export as well, being purchased in small quantities by Argentina, Brazil, Lebanon, Pakistan, South Africa, Spain, and Venezuela with various subvariant designations and minor variations in equipment fit. Dassault believed the customer was always right, and was happy to accommodate changes in equipment fit as customer needs and budget required. One particularly interesting variation was the Pakistani "Mirage 5PA3", which was the only Mirage variant designed to carry the AM-39 Exocet antiship missile, and was appropriately fitted with the Thompson-CSF Agave maritime targeting radar in place of Cyrano radar."
what is this post supposed to mean? I didn't get what you wanna say?

Not enough money to procure and then not even nearly enough money to maintain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom