What's new

Captain Roohullah of Army sacrificed his life for Pakistan during the operation

In that case. What are they going to go after terrorists hiding in Afghanistan?

Did they try to do anything to hit terrorists hiding in Afghanistan?

Just asking for information.

We cannot violate sovereignty of any country... period.

We already have enough enemies .... why make more ... our Assets are already Hunting these bastards ... however when they eliminate anyone ... we cannot take the credit for it .... that is why ANA owns the attacks ... that are not conducted by them.... However ... this policy might change soon... we might adopt the policy of publicly attacking targets outside our borders...

14716235_368055720206160_1024776069298508237_n.jpg

R I P. Brother. For sure this is not the last attack many will be shaheed and continue to be shaheed coz we are not going for the real target. And the PM won't do anything coz it's not their son who die.

@war&peace @GreenFalcon @Moonlight

Our intuitions need to be on one page. For the sake of this country. We will face such strikes over and over again, otherwise.

What killed him and the subedaar saab and all those 50 60 poor souls in this wretched operation is lack of advance tactics. They went into room clearance ops which had one or two suicide bombers who detonated themselves before they got the chance to kill him or them. This is where maximum casualties occured. 4 5 dozen hostages jammed packed into a big hall and you are taking an extremly big risk to kill one or two lone sharks with suicide vest. And risk back fired in a gruesome way. Now where was POF corner shot which would have mitigated such risks ? IF SSG is not willing to adapt eccentric methods in room clearance operations, they are going to get hits like this forever.

IDEAS 2014 showed POF cornershort capability to transmit video to team members and back to command center. We have pics of POF corner eye being used by SSG in one of the CQB training exercises. But the lack of initiative and lackadasical response to adept to newer tactics is where half the blame should go. Other half to all the security lapses and what not

Last edited:
What killed him and the subedaar saab in this OPS is lack of advance tactics. They went into room clearance ops which had one or two suicide bombers who detonated himself before they got the chance to kill him or them. This is where maximum casualties occured. 4 5 dozen hostages jammed packed into a big hall and you are taking an extremly big risk to kill one lone shark with suicide vest. And risk back fired in a gruesome way. Now where was POF corner shot which would have mifigated such risks ? IF SSG is not willing to adapt eccentric methods in room clearance operations, they are going to get hits like thisnforever.

Its been a decade since this menace came here. If we have still not evolved then .. I don't even know what to say. By now there should be a response tactic for such situation. What are they doing in all those counter terrorism exercises? We should be masters of such ops after what we have gone through. Massive deficiencies being highlighted. I just hope we learn from this and take productive counter measures.

Nobody is insulting anyone. But we need to be answered by intelligence agencies about what they are doing. We need answers from both civilian government and army for our policy towards Afghanistan. We want answers.

intelligence agencies might be stopping 3 attacks per day. Or may be not. As they say "Jungle main moor nacha kis nai dekha". We would believe in what we see. We want answer for all the failures that led to death of 61 Pakistanis. Just saying that pointing out their failures would impact their moral is not going to satisfy anyone.

We are not frustrated about the way this country is being. We are frustrated that this country would continue to be run in similar manner in future too. We are frustrated with negligence and incompetency.

Bohat ho gaya bhai. Bohat ho gaya. We want answers and not martyrs.
Ill second that..we need answer from top to bottom tier who is responsible from funding> intelligence > security.

He is not from the SSG. In Pakistan, we do not have Para regiments. Para school opens up slots for officers and men to attend the training and get para qualified but they revert back to their units after attending the para school. The only true Para outfit in the PA is the SSG which if we go by the terminology from the partition days would be "Para Commando". All who qualify from the para school are authorized to wear the para wing. SSG elements who (must) qualify wear the SSG wing.

This young officer Capt Roohullah was part of the Light Commando Battalion that participated in the operation along with the Rangers CTW.

Blain where you had been ? welcome back sadly, unfortunately in a sad thread.

The terrorists who attacked in Uri were from LeJ too-

And still you do not understand they are our enemy as well.

Its been a decade since this menace came here. If we have still not evolved then .. I don't even know what to say. By now there should be a response tactic for such situation. What are they doing in all those counter terrorism exercises? We should be masters of such ops after what we have gone through. Massive deficiencies being highlighted. I just hope we learn from this and take productive counter measures.

Have you seen Zarrar training exercises in Wajahat S Khan show. You should get an idea from it that they, SSG, will continue to use operators as food cannons in room clearance operations and they will not evolve it despite today massacare. SSG is just like the russian spec ops of 90's and 2000's where spetznas ops repeatedly caused large scale school massacare or that theatre massacare. Using crude tactics in a very very delicate operation , treating solderis as cannon fodders in CQB. Case in point GHQ ops and this one. We are bound to face repeated failures in real time ops

Have you seen Zarrar training exercises in Wajahat S Khan show. You should get an idea from it that they, SSG, will continue to use operators as food cannons in room clearance operations and they will not evolve it despite today massacare. SSG is just like the russian spec ops of 90's and 2000's where spetznas ops repeatedly caused large scale school massacare or that theatre massacare. Using crude tactics in a very very delicate operation , treating solderis as cannon fodders in CQB. Case in point GHQ ops and this one. We are bound to face repeated failures in real time ops
I beg to differ.

The 2 cases you pointed refer to areas with very peculiar set of circumstances. Russians operating in Chechnya in Beslan school massacre and then the GHQ Op. or the current Op.

The moment security parameter was/is breached the shooting started. There are no demands, no negotiations, no time allowed to waste on planning! Moreover, the tactics of the terrorists are different. You just cannot control the SUICIDE squads once they are inside with the hostages. One wrong move or even a little doubt in the mind of attackers and they will blow themselves up along with many others. So it is absolutely not that SSG uses soldiers as cannon fodder.

And still you do not understand they are our enemy as well.

I definitely understand that- Believe me- I have gone through the thread made by Imran Khan(I hope I am correct)- on the Bahawalpur Madarsa- with his own pictures- and I was happy that the view on your side supports our view on these people- What I don't understand is why isn't that man(Masood Azhar) arrested and prosecuted accordingly inside Pakistan and brought to Justice- That would be a great start- Hafeez and others can be dealt later-

The Govt- here took a great risk by allowing ISI inside Pathankot Air Base- It could possibly be Modi's Kandahar If anything happens there in future- even then the risk was taken- Because people here had faith in your people- What do we get next-

I heard that accounts have been suspended there including those of Masood Azhar- But I doubt anything will happen beyond that- Either your Army are too afraid of these people or are insensitive to your own people- I know this may be harsh but I don't find a better way to put It-

Back
Top Bottom