What's new

Captain Roohullah of Army sacrificed his life for Pakistan during the operation

@Areesh I understand how you feel, I really do .... but for heavens sake have some respect for those who spend 19 hours a days going thought reports & conducting field ops so things like these don't happen... on average Intel agencies stop 3 attacks a day...... you have no idea about the spectrum of threats faced by Pakistan & how lonely & strapped for funds our Intel agencies are .... at the time when they need our support, if you start cursing them & start shouting they Failed .. They are a failures ... they do nothing etc etc ... think how it will effect their moral...... So I will say I again ... I understand how you fell.... but don't loose yourself in the emotions ....

Huh A Training school with hundreds of Trainees didn't even have fucking Walls. 3 Teen boys get in Kills more than 60 Trainees....... No Wonder they are doing great jobs.

LCB was opening locked doors to help cadets get out. at every door they knocked, the reply would be, we are your people , take us out from here.

One of the doors had the bomber behind it, he yelled the same thing upon knocking. Captain Roohullah opened the door along with JCO, the bomber did his job as soon as the door opened.

Pakistan Army’s fallen captain to be awarded Sitara-e-Jurrat posthumously

Roohullah, a captain of the Pakistan army, embraced martyrdom while Naib Subedar Muhammad Ali was injured in a militant raid at the Quetta Police Training College that killed over 60 people mostly police men who had completed their training last month.

The captain was an elite army commando who will be awarded Tamgha-e-Jurrat, the fourth highest military award in Pakistan. “COAS General Raheel Sharif has announced gallantry awards for Captain Roohullah Shaheed and Naib Subedar Muhammad Ali for their valiant action during anti terrorists Operations at PTC last night,” said a statement issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).

"Having neutralised one suicide bomber, they cornered the second bomber, helping large number of police recruits escape till he exploded causing the damage," the statement read.

Captain Roohullah was the resident of Shabqadar town of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and his funeral prayers will be offered there.

Army and the paramilitary troops rescued hundreds of policemen at the Police Training College late Monday night when three suicide bombers stormed the facility.

Over 50,000 Pakistanis including thousands of security officials have lost their lives in country’s war against local and foreign militants.

The violence have relatively dropped after Pakistan’s military and civil leadership launched the National Action Plan (NAP) to quell the insurgency in different parts of the country.

Pakistan also put an end to a moratorium on capital punishment and executed hundreds of hard core terrorists after the 2014 militant attack on Army Public School that killed over 130 people mostly children.

The country has also set up military courts for speedy trials of terrorists.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1...in-to-be-awarded-Sitara-e-Jurrat-posthumously

Nobody is insulting anyone. But we need to be answered by intelligence agencies about what they are doing. We need answers from both civilian government and army for our policy towards Afghanistan. We want answers.

intelligence agencies might be stopping 3 attacks per day. Or may be not. As they say "Jungle main moor nacha kis nai dekha". We would believe in what we see. We want answer for all the failures that led to death of 61 Pakistanis. Just saying that pointing out their failures would impact their moral is not going to satisfy anyone.

We are not frustrated about the way this country is being. We are frustrated that this country would continue to be run in similar manner in future too. We are frustrated with negligence and incompetency.

Bohat ho gaya bhai. Bohat ho gaya. We want answers and not martyrs.
Also why was security so light at police centre we need to train pur police in a better way it took Manawa attack for Manwa police centre to get super fortified now do they want all centres to be attacked before they are fortified?
Why were there so few guards in police centres?
Who leaked out info about unarmed cadets inside police centre?

Capt Ruhollah Shaheed of PMA L/C 125 martyred in clearance operation of Quetta police line last night.
View attachment 346320 View attachment 346322
13879178_914527972013003_514254313806604868_n.jpg
14666181_914528012012999_5585721701666699281_n.jpg
14708389_914528052012995_6633704681296955499_n.jpg
14670633_914528078679659_6000366841774698206_n.jpg

View attachment 346275
@django @GreenFalcon @I S I @Chauvinist @
great respect for this handsome Caption's family. May Allah give them comfort and peace in their life to move on..

I am very upset and pissed off on our religious leader when they offer respect for these animals(terrorists) by offering Namazy janaza. I believe they should not be offered namaz, they should be treated like wild dogs and buried like dogs without namaz or just burn them with trash.

Also why was security so light at police centre we need to train pur police in a better way it took Manawa attack for Manwa police centre to get super fortified now do they want all centres to be attacked before they are fortified?
Why were there so few guards in police centres?
Who leaked out info about unarmed cadets inside police centre?
especially in our Baluchistan state we need extra security, cause its soft target for our enemies(India and Afghanistan )

He was killed due to the carelessness of our police department

And what about the SSG operatives who were killed freeing GHQ (down to the MI Wing)? Was that also because of police carelessness?

What about the attack on ISI offices and safe houses? Naval and Air Force bases?

And the most tragic of them all --- an Army school inside a Cantonment?

I agree that the police is in pathetic shape, but the mil has had it's share of pathetic, inexcusable, inexplicable security lapses.

Lackadaisical security is present across the board.

See even after all these incidents, we are talking about what needs to be done.
Military and civil governments aren't working collectively.

So once again, they succeeded in their plan.

Hi,

Now do you understand why I talk the way I do----. This is incompetence at its height---.

The IG---deputy IG---SSP---IG training and other heirarchy---they needed to be executed by a firing squad---only then you will see things begin to change.

This brave young man lost his life because of the incompetency of our civ and mil leadership and security agencies.

He was killed by their carelessness. He was martyred by our own shortcomings.
He was martyred doing his bit so that all the shortcomings you pointed above do not result in even more loss. No doubt the blood is on the hands of officials who failed to act despite the leads provided by Intel apparatus

He was a brave son of the soil whose bravery saved many a lives during Christian colony operation and Bacha Khan University Operation

He was martyred doing his bit so that all the shortcomings you pointed above do not result in even more loss. No doubt the blood is on the hands of officials who failed to act despite the leads provided by Intel apparatus

He was a brave son of the soil whose bravery saved many a lives during Christian colony operation and Bacha Khan University Operation

No doubt. Incredible bravery. Just a tragedy that strategic level mistakes/shortcomings are resulting in risky tactical encounters that take the lives of these young lions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom