What's new

Captain Roohullah of Army sacrificed his life for Pakistan during the operation

I beg to differ.

The 2 cases you pointed refer to areas with very peculiar set of circumstances. Russians operating in Chechnya in Beslan school massacre and then the GHQ Op. or the current Op.

The moment security parameter was/is breached the shooting started. There are no demands, no negotiations, no time allowed to waste on planning! Moreover, the tactics of the terrorists are different. You just cannot control the SUICIDE squads once they are inside with the hostages. One wrong move or even a little doubt in the mind of attackers and they will blow themselves up along with many others. So it is absolutely not that SSG uses soldiers as cannon fodder.

Bhai jaan whatever you said, now visualize your scenario with a special tactics team of Room clearance OPS with one member carrying Cornershort and quickly scanning the room discreetly before moving into it. Where is the planning in all these things if you evolved tactics around it, practice it until this partiular tactic becomes your second habit in high risk operations. Im not suggesting every member carrying cornershot. Just as you have seen American SWAT teams where one member caaries pump action short gun to breach the doors

We cannot violate sovereignty of any country... period.

Then instead of super mashaq we should start exporting bangles as they are more suited as per our policies.

Anyways I don't believe we are hunting anyone outside our territories. All the TTP rats whose death is being claimed by Afghans are actually killed in drone and air strikes of USA and NATO.

We are simply ball less b@stards who can't even threaten a country like Afghanistan properly.

Bhai jaan whatever you said, now visualize your scenario with a special tactics team of Room clearance OPS with one member carrying Cornershort and quickly scanning the room discreetly before moving into it. Where is the planning in all these things if you evolved tactics around it, practice it until this partiular tactic becomes your second habit in high risk operations. Im not suggesting every member carrying cornershot. Just as you have seen American SWAT teams where one member caaries pump action short gun to breach the doors
The mounting casualty count by the passing second calls for a rush-in by putting your life on line!

I understand what you are referring to and I agree in essence with the use of sensitive gadgetry to aid accuracy and stealth however now imagine being 200 yards away hearing gunshots and screams from a hostel where unknown number of Ts have taken 500+ hostages. It would be too time consuming to use stealth or corner shots. The mission commander would rather reach the spot and draw counter fire on his team so they can save a few hostages. I can hardly think what better tactic could there be than this.

P.S: SSG does have pump actions (I am sure cornershots too but to be used for clearing Ops. once the massacre has been stopped)

Capt Ruhollah Shaheed of PMA L/C 125 martyred in clearance operation of Quetta police line last night.
View attachment 346320 View attachment 346322
13879178_914527972013003_514254313806604868_n.jpg
14666181_914528012012999_5585721701666699281_n.jpg
14708389_914528052012995_6633704681296955499_n.jpg
14670633_914528078679659_6000366841774698206_n.jpg

View attachment 346275
@django @GreenFalcon @I S I @Chauvinist @

Thank you for saving hundred of Pakistani people. Proud of you. You are a real hero for every Pakistani. May God give a place in Jannah. Ameen

Have you seen Zarrar training exercises in Wajahat S Khan show. You should get an idea from it that they, SSG, will continue to use operators as food cannons in room clearance operations and they will not evolve it despite today massacare. SSG is just like the russian spec ops of 90's and 2000's where spetznas ops repeatedly caused large scale school massacare or that theatre massacare. Using crude tactics in a very very delicate operation , treating solderis as cannon fodders in CQB. Case in point GHQ ops and this one. We are bound to face repeated failures in real time ops

I beg your pardon, but I am failing to understand your point in all of this. SSG was not involved in this operation so why are they being dragged into this critique? Secondly, the tactics employed by SSG in MoE/dynamic entry are essentially what is in vogue nowadays across the various CT teams the world over. This is seen multiple times every year as foreign teams come and visit our people at Tarbela. Tactics evolve all the time as the threat changes.

I was not present at the academy, but neither was any other member on this forum. As to how the young captain was exposed remains to be seen. Perhaps they had to expose themselves to draw the shooters or else let them shoot even more hostages dead. Lots of questions, very few answers are what we have on hand but keep in mind that in hostage situations, the risk to own troops is always higher compared to room clearance situations. The early responders have to think about the lives of the hostages too. Just saying that we should not lump all issues together. One is the failure of security in general. In my view the QRFs responded very quickly by showing up in 20 mins. Their actions stopped further bloodshed. Had the Police Academy security been better, they could have held back the attackers for longer to allow the QRF teams to engage them on the periphery of the school away from the cadets. So lots of issues and the blame can be easily shared.

@Bratva you are missing the point , those are suicide Mission they are not there to take hostage and send the demands out , so we have time to plan something , they go in they shoot , they corner our Unarmed Police trainy and they blew themselves up .. No Special Force in World can do anything to stop that, be it Seal Team or Israel one's...

Remember the APS ? they did not take Hostage of any Kid ? they just go in and kill and if you really think that SSG should plan and wait for that than the Casualties of kids will be more than 200 ... and you will still criticizing the SSG for taking the Action very late .. get them a break with your keyboard, there is a reason they are there one the field and you are sitting in Air conditioned room and typing this ..

Then instead of super mashaq we should start exporting bangles as they are more suited as per our policies.

Anyways I don't believe we are hunting anyone outside our territories. All the TTP rats whose death is being claimed by Afghans are actually killed in drone and air strikes of USA and NATO.

We are simply ball less b@stards who can't even threaten a country like Afghanistan properly.
That is the reason our enemies have been able to successfully turn our allies against us ... When your Emotions eat you ... you are nothing more than a puppet who is unable to think with reason ...

Capt Ruhollah Shaheed of PMA L/C 125 martyred in clearance operation of Quetta police line last night.
View attachment 346320 View attachment 346322
13879178_914527972013003_514254313806604868_n.jpg
14666181_914528012012999_5585721701666699281_n.jpg
14708389_914528052012995_6633704681296955499_n.jpg
14670633_914528078679659_6000366841774698206_n.jpg

View attachment 346275
@django @GreenFalcon @I S I @Chauvinist @

Shaheed ki jo mout ha wo qaum ki hayaat ha,
Pakistan is proud of you Roohullah and IN SHA ALLAH you just become my another inspiration and motivation of sacrificing my life for the sake of my beloved home land. Shahadat ka rutbaa bohat baraa ha khushnaseeb hoty hain wo log jinko shahadat naseeb hoti hai, yeh har kisi k naseeb mein nae hoti. Pakistan Zindaahbaad :pakistan:

I agree with @Areesh
His anger is justified. For how long we are gonna celebrate the bravery? How about the 61 lives lost again yesterday?
We are not even on same page. No one wants to answer the other institutions.
They come, strike hard and take away lives of 100s. And if you compare the lives of terrorists PA take on borders and sacrifices of lives this nation is giving is equal. Are we really winning this war on terrorism?
This is not the first time recruitments are attacked in same center. How the hell they managed to come again and succeeded in their goal.
Nation needs the answer.

Cpt. Roohullah was going to get married in next two month. Can this bravery heal the wounds of his mother? Siblings? Father? Fiancé?

@The Sandman @django what you guys have to say?
I agree too enough is enough we need proper answers now no more "high level" meetings no more emotional songs and for god sake hang those people in public who were responsible for the security of that building hang those a**** :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: if we really are winning wot than how come they just come in and kill so many of our people in just 1 attack where was our intelligence agencies whhy the gov of balochistan didn't provided adequate security to this building there are so many questions and both Gov and Army will have to reply now band karo ye emotional dramebaazian.

Yes we celebrate the bravery and courage of these people. But the question is why this building was not being protected by at least 15 Police Commandos. We could have saved several lives if there would have been 15 Commandos in the building to respond immediately
why do you need commandos ? armed sentries would be do

I beg your pardon, but I am failing to understand your point in all of this. SSG was not involved in this operation so why are they being dragged into this critique? Secondly, the tactics employed by SSG in MoE/dynamic entry are essentially what is in vogue nowadays across the various CT teams the world over. This is seen multiple times every year as foreign teams come and visit our people at Tarbela. Tactics evolve all the time as the threat changes.

I was not present at the academy, but neither was any other member on this forum. As to how the young captain was exposed remains to be seen. Perhaps they had to expose themselves to draw the shooters or else let them shoot even more hostages dead. Lots of questions, very few answers are what we have on hand but keep in mind that in hostage situations, the risk to own troops is always higher compared to room clearance situations. The early responders have to think about the lives of the hostages too. Just saying that we should not lump all issues together. One is the failure of security in general. In my view the QRFs responded very quickly by showing up in 20 mins. Their actions stopped further bloodshed. Had the Police Academy security been better, they could have held back the attackers for longer to allow the QRF teams to engage them on the periphery of the school away from the cadets. So lots of issues and the blame can be easily shared.
if the interview of one of the injured is a word we can rely on (talking about waseem badami's program) then the capt and his team put itself in unnecessary harm .. he knocked a locked door telling the occupant to come out as he was there to help.. instead of the recruits.. it was one of the terrorists who shot him dead and then blew himself up injuring other members of the response team. I can only wish a better tactics were employed to avoid such eventuality.. maybe cover themselves up in case there was hostile behind the door.

Expect some major news in next few days. I sense things won't keep on going the way they were. Something will give way.

Back
Top Bottom