What's new

Car consuming too much fuel :(

Thats bad for an alto . i used to get 17-18kmpl in cities you need to get the car serviced . i recently bought a skoda superb 2l diesel, and even that gives me 9 kmpl in the city.

Quality of Suzuki in Pak is pathetic even brand new don't give that much mileage

The usual suspects are:

1) Under inflated Tires
2) Dirty Air Filter
3) Contaminated fuel

Check/Change the above 3.

Mechanic says that there is nothing wrong with the rmp, it is tuned for petroleum, nothing up with the plugs, carborator and no leaks.

So what else could be wrong?

This is definitely not ok..& may be it's time to change the mechanic.

how old is the car??

an average alto(800cc) gives about 12km/l in the city..

Quality of Suzuki in Pak is pathetic even brand new don't give that much mileage

which company has the best service in pak??like in india,its maruti suzuki..

Yara how is that possible? Even a corolla gives 12km/l within city! :blink:

how old is the car??

an average alto(800cc) gives about 12km/l in the city..

which company has the best service in pak??like in india,its maruti suzuki..

:cheers:Word of advise switch to Honda Civic 2007-8 it would still be miles ahead from a 2012 suzuki despite high on mileage.

Which city is the car being driven? How old is the car? A/C works the entire 75km?

I need some advice.

How much mileage should a Suzuki alto give on petroleum?

A friend's Alto is giving her terrible mileage on petroleum: 75 km per 1000 rupee fuel (that is 10 liters aprrox.)

Mechanic says that there is nothing wrong with the rmp, it is tuned for petroleum, nothing up with the plugs, carborator and no leaks.

So what else could be wrong?

P.s. only serious posters reply

Too many things come into play here more details are required Millage and size of motor plus shifting to start with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom