What's new

Caste system still exits in India today?

Then it finally come down to Indian goverment effort yo eradicate illiteracy, is there any major progress in the rural area?

It is not as simple as that. Illiteracy and caste system go hand in hand, and can sometime form a vicious circle. There is discrimination not only against lower caste students, but also teachers. Nevertheless progress has been made, but is highly uneven across the country.

Then it finally come down to Indian goverment effort yo eradicate illiteracy, is there any major progress in the rural area?

Lets not go there, the level of primary education in India is shocking with teachers not even turning up at all!

It is a national disgrace and our further level education apart from the elite universities are not up to the mark.

The idea of implementing education through media like TV, handheld devices etc is what i would do if i was in power. Why can't you air a national tv channel just for education? so people can learn even if the damn teacher does not turn up to teach

Practically in our new generation there hardly any caste system exists in India. I get caste system feeling when i am filling some govt sector form applications otherwise no one has time to come and specifically to talk about something waste like caste system. Its the govt who is pushing caste system for votes ( specially in uttar pradesh ). Being in upper caste i only upset when i don't get seats due to reservation or KOTA system. But above all we are developing and no one can stop a country having good bond between its citizens to carry its development. Today the main issue is capital distribution or money distribution but we can tackle our problems without COMMUNISM in or DEMOCRATIC country.

Its not there at govt sector as well. Today caste is asked only at the time of marriage. Slowly that too will disappear.

Caste system is still existing in India. Here most the people don't knw the reality and its difficult to eradicate caste system in India I think it will take another century to fix that problem.

It's pretty obvious it exist just go to Shaddi.com lol you can select the many caste available you would like and why everytime i go back to my town in India and meet random people the first question is konsa jat hai tum? ie what caste are you :)

unfortunately yes it does....previously everyone wanted to get rid of their caste...now everyone wants to keep it because of reservations in education and jobs.....even very few higher caste people are illegally getting lower caste certificates so that they do not need to pay huge education fees....

It's pretty obvious it exist just go to Shaddi.com lol you can select the many caste available you would like and why everytime i go back to my town in India and meet random people the first question is konsa jat hai tum? ie what caste are you :)

:rofl: in kerala shaddi.com would mean underwear.com

Really? that i didnt know i always thought it was chaddi :D

everything changes after you return from the gelf

ഗെള്*ഫിലോക്കെ ഭയങ്കര ചൂടാന്നു കേടല്ലോ| ശേരി ആണോ?

I can't believe people gave him serious replies.

Obvious-troll-is-obvious.jpg

My old manager was from Kerala really nice guy he was i told him once i was going to celebrate diwali he said they call it deepavali there.

I know Buddhism very much, but Hinduism a little. Just be curious about the history of development of these two religious in India. Is there love and hates between the two religious?

Instead of explaining it to you, i would give you a good example of people of various religions living peacefully together since a long time in history.

Please read:
Ellora Caves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At this place you got Buddhist, Hindu and Jain rock-cut temples right next to each other built between the 5th century and 10th century.

Who could tell me the difference between Hinduism and Buddhism. Both two religious originated from India.

You need 0 and 1 to write binary data. Buddha Dharma is like 0, Sanatan Dharma is like 1. Both are part of the Dharmic family.

Back
Top Bottom