What's new

Catholic Nun Forcibly Removed From Plane for Wearing "Muslim Garb"

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey what happened to frodo baggins and the ring was the troll nun able to stop him :)

nice satire, lolzz, reflects much abt the paranoia of non muslims, she sounded like koran because her name was cora-ann lolzz

Jana and Pukthoon have been officially owned.:D

Damn, even I was about to fall for it before I saw the eveeel Joo's (ipakman) post.

no brother, hindus and jews are the production of the same bed, even same mommy, not sure abt daddy though lolzzz :rofl::rofl:

Nah the Indian tally or tall boy whatever his id is became suicidal :P :P dahhhh i asked him already before jumping he should have read the entire stuff

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

WHo is Nusrat Mirza??? i never heard of him lolzzzzzz

I would skip the insults Jana, it only belittles you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Frodo Baggins... Classic !!

But it is true that Catholic nuns wear clothes that cover their body. I guess the author was pointing to something seriously wrong with the American society. Their ignorance of the world outside their own state/country is unbelievable... or funny if you're not an American yourself.

Wonder how they became the only superpower.

Another fact: many Muslim and Arab people have the same first and last names.
People with such names face extreme difficulties at immigration and the author clearly shows a lot of understanding there.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And Then People say Americans are not Stupid n fools :rofl: Where is Solomon ? :lol:

Mr. Solomon is hibernating in his hole, he'll come out when a nude american bimbo will be forced to wear clothes in public!

no brother, hindus and jews are the production of the same bed, even same mommy, not sure abt daddy though lolzzz :rofl::rofl:

Perhaps they should come up with a blended version of Hinduism and Judaism, we'll call it Hiju. This will strengthen the inter-faith bond and set an example for all to follow.

Perhaps they should come up with a blended version of Hinduism and Judaism, we'll call it Hiju. This will strengthen the inter-faith bond and set an example for all to follow.

Perhaps you should join your local terrorist, i mean freedom fighting, group so that one of the many willing Hindus or Jews will send you to allah? No? You`re too much of a coward? I thought so.

Perhaps you should join your local terrorist, i mean freedom fighting, group so that one of the many willing Hindus or Jews will send you to allah? No? You`re too much of a coward? I thought so.

Hey, there's nothing to be so personal. In order to join terrorists I have to travel to Tel Aviv and my passport does not allow travelling to isreal, tough luck. I believe there's a pretty decent club of terrorists there; Begin used to be the leader. Netanyahu is the present leader of that club.

perhaps jews be expelled from middle east to establish their jerusalem in dehli or kerala, there they will find their brothers in unity and peace, i think the bond between the semitic jews and the dravadian indians, in 50 yrs time as americans become weak jews will have to resettle anyway

perhaps jews be expelled from middle east to establish their jerusalem in dehli or kerala, there they will find their brothers in unity and peace, i think the bond between the semitic jews and the dravadian indians, in 0 yrs time as americans become weak jews will have to resettle anyway

A decent proposal! Our Hindu and Jewish brothers should seriously contemplate that option. It will usher in a new era of peace and prosperity in the region.

THIS NEWS IS FAKE AND IS INTENDED AS A JOKE

THIS IS UNDER HUFFPOST COMEDY SECTION

You're not kissing the Russians everyday who liberated you from the Nazis, are you? "My pathetic life', you've lost it, see a psychiatrist.
That is the only way to describe a person who hates an entire race blindly, pathetic. And if you knew history or were educated even slightly beyond the Mosque, you`d know that Russians sent more than their share of Jews to the gas chambers.

That is the only way to describe a person who hates an entire race blindly, pathetic. And if you knew history or were educated even slightly beyond the Mosque, you`d know that Russians sent more than their share of Jews to the gas chambers.

so your saying that your "slightly" more educated than the ganges river? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom