What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Hi Mr. Zarvan, I have noticed you have stated that Pakistan should buy 24 frigates, 16 subs, and now 150 J-10Bs. I agree the PN and PAF are in dire need of new equipment, as they are majorly outgunned by India.

But, where is a broke nation like Pakistan going to get the money? Pakistan cannot even pay the interest on its loans, and is going to be begging the IMF for money in a few months. Do you honestly think they can pay for these weapons?

That's the irony of Pakistan, tries to act tough, but in the end has to beg the west for money. What a disgrace, how sad it is. This is a nation of 200M people, it could be such an economic power if it had been managed properly. These politicians and corrupt elite have destroyed that nation.
Sir I know that we have problem of money but some how we have to arrange money for these weapons because our enemy is growing faster than ever before and we need to maintain the difference or our existence can come in danger so we need to get J-10 B and should have at least 150 of them with 5th generation BVR Missiles like A Darter or else so we can respond to any aggression

Sir I know that we have problem of money but some how we have to arrange money for these weapons because our enemy is growing faster than ever before and we need to maintain the difference or our existence can come in danger so we need to get J-10 B and should have at least 150 of them with 5th generation BVR Missiles like A Darter or else so we can respond to any aggression

Hi Mr. Zarvan, I understand your point and your frustration. I voice the same opinion. Pakistan needs these weapons not to be a threat, but rather have a credible deterrent.

December is coming Fast, Will Eagle hannon predictions become true? or will they become false?

Hi Mr. Zarvan, I understand your point and your frustration. I voice the same opinion. Pakistan needs these weapons not to be a threat, but rather have a credible deterrent. However, with fiscal managers (financial managers) like these, this country will never have its financial independence.

This line in the article below says it all "Islamabad publically denies a return, privately begs the US for help in seeking a second IMF programme". I found that article disgraceful, but that is the sad reality the nation is currently in, due to it corrupt rulers.

Looking for IMF help, Pakistan approaches US – The Express Tribune

Very rightly pointed out but still believe that it is good in a sense that there would be less debt, less money, less corruption and less strings attached like deduction in defense budget which in turn is good for defense related projects like JFT and FC-20.

fuzzy / unreal j10b

iMMQZ.jpg

Very rightly pointed out but still believe that it is good in a sense that there would be less debt, less money, less corruption and less strings attached like deduction in defense budget which in turn is good for defense related projects like JFT and FC-20.

this guy looks like a troll ninja
see how many times he has posted the same comment, I have already deleted his exact comment few post below after you quoted his post which is similar to the one deleted below
we need to keep the moral, economical, religious, ethical & ethnic discussion out of this thread & report any such posts and NEVER EVER quote or respond to such posts

Hi, I am not a troll ninja. My original email was simply edited by someone, without me being notified. As such, I though I had accidentally deleted it. I was simply trying to point out that it would be nice for Pakistan to order 150+ J-10Bs, but funding is limited due to certain reasons. I am an economist/statistician by trade, not a troll. I apologize for any drama that I caused or for unknowingly repeating posts.

J10A was being tested in CAC the day before yesterday

CIslg.jpg

Z6szy.jpg

XGIHC.jpg

FSloP.jpg

thx fengbueibei

videos

thx 8800

China J 10 in Thanksgiving Trip Flight Demonstration TANGSHAN AIR SHOW

thx hk299792458

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there is still a big confusion on which version will be the FC-20..
Either upgraded J-10A or a specified J-10B
with chinese insider Huzhigeng saying that it was upgraded J-10A that PAF ordered
老的。。。。不过里面设备有变化。。。。
"The export orders are for older J-10A version, not B. However there are upgrades done."
while our own insider Eagle Hannan has this views over the issue

the moment I read "There is no problem with WS13" I was like yes right and all the PAF people here in China are lying. J-10B/FC20 was PAF requirement.. No J10A version. I think could be some translation error... Its like someone has been running after this guy and asking questions while he half heartidly replied.

I have quoted the project director from PAF saying "J-10A is hardly a replcement for Mirrages and there is no reason to 2 platforms with same capability". Also so far the acquisition of J-10B is on track. The 4 J-10B inshallah will make it to Pakistan. I have sent an Email to my contact and copied the above report in it. I just want to be sure.. I mean the guy says "little change in avionics". What does that mean? It is not a little change we need a J-10 with. and another point says "10 planes are being readied". CAC has already cleared 2 B models for flight tests and I can confirm PAF is part of evaluation team. Piloting the bird.

Anyways, I would not be so worried about about this... doesnt seem right

The confusion may be because Pakistan's designated version is FC20 which is based on J-10B with Pakistan specific requirements on top of J-10B (Chinese desingation of a new air frame + avionics package). It is still going to be based on J10B inshALLAh.

The matter ended with the conclusion that PAF might acquire some upgraded J-10A's and then move on to a PAF specified version of J-10B..

Here are my queries
-What sort of upgrades can be done on a J-10A if we were to induct them first

-AESA radar (since seniors did point out that the change in the nose was due to DSI intakes not due to the AESA)
so can we use AESA on J-10A

I mean it would be unnatural to have JFT-II with AESA and our supposed higher end fighters of the future not having it...

-Avionics,ECM and EW upgrades to what extent?? (I mean compared to J-10B a test bed for 5th generation technologies)

-Lastly will we integrate some foreign weapons and our own indigenous weapons with the FC-20 and what sort of teeth will it further add to the already a lethal platform...

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom