What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Who said that we are going for Optional more 18 F-16'nz ....I don't think so cuz the Chinese Counter parts like J-10B's are more capable and superior in armaments to the US F-16nz right now.....Alhamdolillah!........:smokin:

Sir,

No---they are not as of now.

Sir,

No---they are not as of now.

MK you are absolutely right about it that, Chinese are behind . . . . .. .

but the comperison is not about the tech

the relistic comperson will be like, what tech we can get from american compared to what tech we can get from chinese.

and i think in this senario chinese stuf will be better than what we will get frrom america.

so chinese stuf will be better option . . . . ..

MK you are absolutely right about it that, Chinese are behind . . . . .. .

but the comperison is not about the tech

the relistic comperson will be like, what tech we can get from american compared to what tech we can get from chinese.

and i think in this senario chinese stuf will be better than what we will get frrom america.

so chinese stuf will be better option . . . . ..

Add to your post what conditions are imposed on their use. For instance how good are the current F16s under the current siuation that PAF faces. The answer is no good.
Araz

Add to your post what conditions are imposed on their use. For instance how good are the current F16s under the current siuation that PAF faces. The answer is no good.
Araz

Also we got an habit to downplay the others and the dogmatism we have.... The world has changed so are the capabilities ...China has improved alot in all aspects..its just that they don't create much hype like westerns .... Americans are best marketers they would sell you a tin box while making it look like the most precious thing in the world ....We all know how they have downplayed the soviet tech in the past when the later proved to be having the upper hand in many cases

As one fellow Tempset was talking about in jf-17 related thread that according to his analysis and info jf-17 climb rate was more than that of gripen and even ef-2000 but look at the difference of hype created about the later ones compared to the former...just because they belong to west

Also don't know for how long these people are going to debate on what is good and what not when they have already witnessed the NATO and particularly US's attitude towards Pakistan... I say in such conditions even a chinese j-8 is better than a F-35

Also we got an habit to downplay the others and the dogmatism we have.... The world has changed so are the capabilities ...China has improved alot in all aspects..its just that they don't create much hype like westerns .... Americans are best marketers they would sell you a tin box while making it look like the most precious thing in the world ....We all know how they have downplayed the soviet tech in the past when the later proved to be having the upper hand in many cases

As one fellow Tempset was talking about in jf-17 related thread that according to his analysis and info jf-17 climb rate was more than that of gripen and even ef-2000 but look at the difference of hype created about the later ones compared to the former...just because they belong to west

Also don't know for how long these people are going to debate on what is good and what not when they have already witnessed the NATO and particularly US's attitude towards Pakistan... I say in such conditions even a chinese j-8 is better than a F-35

I agree with you and additionally i would like to say that it was sanctions which shifted Pakistan's attention to build J-F 17 Thunder. Otherwise J-F17 would have been just like LAVI or Indian LCA. I believe that if again US cuts off the aid to Pakistan because Afghan drama is at its end we can look towards more dimension to further secure the airspace of our country.

i think pakistani armed forces n pakistani nation need some balls on more urgent bases thab aircrafts

I agree with you and additionally i would like to say that it was sanctions which shifted Pakistan's attention to build J-F 17 Thunder. Otherwise J-F17 would have been just like LAVI or Indian LCA. I believe that if again US cuts off the aid to Pakistan because Afghan drama is at its end we can look towards more dimension to further secure the airspace of our country.

We are already looking at different dimensions..Its not what we were in 80's ...that is solely dependent on US ...The focus is already to divert acquisitions at the meanwhile get what you can from US as a last bet..... its like icing on the cake .....

yes but around 2020 china will catch up the west even surpass them..
aircrafts have to be seen in context of their life time..we can expect a lot of updates and upgrades for fc-20 and j-10

cant say that about f-16 especially when most of the operators will be retiring it soon.

The problem with Chinese tech is that there are no parallels for comparisons. Developments are on going and products are emerging but how good are they? No one really knows primarily because these products have not been tested in battle field. Unlike this the US has engaged in war and has demonstrated its capabilities of its armamentarium to the world and the EU zone to a lesser extent. So unfortunately all that one can say is that the products are nearly as good. we will have to see how they respond under field conditions to stop this argument once and for all. Even the chinese trials are kept secret so for an armchair general like me there are no parameters to compare. This in many ways ids the problem.

We are already looking at different dimensions..Its not what we were in 80's ...that is solely dependent on US ...The focus is already to divert acquisitions at the meanwhile get what you can from US as a last bet..... its like icing on the cake .....

I fully agree . We have wisened up finally!!, however, as always we are reactive in our responses rather than proactive. I think if for once someone higher up has had the sagacity to be proactive and used the window of opportunity to develop equipment, we would be gratful to that champion.
Araz

China already matched world by 600 J10A flying in its airforce and latest BVR missiles and AWACs

The problem with Chinese tech is that there are no parallels for comparisons. Developments are on going and products are emerging but how good are they? No one really knows primarily because these products have not been tested in battle field. Unlike this the US has engaged in war and has demonstrated its capabilities of its armamentarium to the world and the EU zone to a lesser extent. So unfortunately all that one can say is that the products are nearly as good. we will have to see how they respond under field conditions to stop this argument once and for all. Even the chinese trials are kept secret so for an armchair general like me there are no parameters to compare. This in many ways ids the problem.
The only way China can do it is to become as pathetic as US and NATO allies who have made libya, Iraq and Afghanistan as their weapons testing grounds........French,Germans and Sweeds as well tested their newer weapons thoroughly on defenseless Libyan ground troops....US has never met a respectable match in its history after WWII (Soviet Union went down without a fight).......

And we know against what US has demonstrated its war capabilities....against rusty migs and pilots who never know how to fly ....and in a situation where 5 US jets along with all AWACS and integrated missile systems were against 1 alone aircraft that too lacking even the required armament ...Adding more to misery all media was controlled by US who was like always presenting the hyped analysis of US power while hiding the US loses at the same time......In that situation i wonder how can someone made to access the capabilities of an aircraft or system..... Unless and until you can't see the tussle b/w two equally prepared rivals you can't judge capabilities of any side

Back
Top Bottom