What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Any one knows what FC-20 would even be like....
I mean sure we see it as a counter to MMRCA and thats just it..
nothing else..
Insider informations from China and Pakistan contradict each other..
we dont even know which version of J-10 the FC-20 is based on....

More than 341 pages and we dont even know that..LOL!

Any one knows what FC-20 would even be like....
I mean sure we see it as a counter to MMRCA and thats just it..
nothing else..
Insider informations from China and Pakistan contradict each other..
we dont even know which version of J-10 the FC-20 is based on....

More than 341 pages and we dont even know that..LOL!

this is wat we call"top secret"

^^^

So this proves that FC-20 will be J-10b not J-10a.

The J-10A purchase was considered as an emergency procurement after the May 2 raid.
However, it dawned on PAF officers that even with the J-10A their combat effectiveness against an attack by an ally would not change. Moreover..it was decided to tackle the threat on the western border by other means and skip quick solutions for a more comprehensive and much more advanced approach to the Air staff requirement.

And we know against what US has demonstrated its war capabilities....against rusty migs and pilots who never know how to fly ....and in a situation where 5 US jets along with all AWACS and integrated missile systems were against 1 alone aircraft that too lacking even the required armament ...Adding more to misery all media was controlled by US who was like always presenting the hyped analysis of US power while hiding the US loses at the same time......In that situation i wonder how can someone made to access the capabilities of an aircraft or system..... Unless and until you can't see the tussle b/w two equally prepared rivals you can't judge capabilities of any side

mani
No one here is debating what theUS has or has not done. The world has a prosaic view of arms acquisition and that favours weapons that have been tried and tested in field conditions. In many cases it is the American military industries which have influenced the American Government to go to various wars for that very purpose. However no one is debating that. The question is simply that even basic data is missing for chinese equipment which makes comparison difficult. This is a twin edged sword. i suspect the reason in the past may have been that the tech was just not good enough. Now the tech has drawn level or at least parity, we might see better advertising of the chinese military tech.
Araz

27_96714_f4765f092ef211d.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

27_96714_f048cf81b760c48.jpg
27_96714_68fa63ec021c4d7.jpg

kick *** machine.we should buy chines equipment usa cant trust any more

nice pic :tup:

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

china should have display J10B/FC20 at dubai air show it would have rocked :pakistan:

I say this with the utmost gravity; the best advert for Chinese hardware will be a skirmish over Taiwan with US made jets in which J10 , J11 prevail. The next most likely scenario is if Pakistani Thunders Or J10B/FC20 bring down an Indian SU30MKI\Typhoon\Rafale\Mirage 2000\Mig29 in a brief skirmish over Kashmir.

Ironically other maufacturers may engineer such a situation to dis-credit Chinese hardware if Chinese pilots or Pakistani pilots do not come out on top.

Now it is high stake poker my friends and Billions are at stake. Stay sharp.

fc20 any official full specs and images of the equipments coakpit ?

I say this with the utmost gravity; the best advert for Chinese hardware will be a skirmish over Taiwan with US made jets in which J10 , J11 prevail. The next most likely scenario is if Pakistani Thunders Or J10B/FC20 bring down an Indian SU30MKI\Typhoon\Rafale\Mirage 2000\Mig29 in a brief skirmish over Kashmir.

Ironically other maufacturers may engineer such a situation to dis-credit Chinese hardware if Chinese pilots or Pakistani pilots do not come out on top.

Now it is high stake poker my friends and Billions are at stake. Stay sharp.
You seem to be pretty excited about something as horrific as war & yes those two scenarios will lead to a full scale war !

The J-10A purchase was considered as an emergency procurement after the May 2 raid.
However, it dawned on PAF officers that even with the J-10A their combat effectiveness against an attack by an ally would not change. Moreover..it was decided to tackle the threat on the western border by other means and skip quick solutions for a more comprehensive and much more advanced approach to the Air staff requirement.

And what would be that more advanced approach?

Back
Top Bottom