What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

@ANTIBODY so what is final news about J-10 induction??
i heard deal was signed and induction will start in 2014-15..:unsure:
what's final about PAF and J-10s and was deal signed or it was a rumor which was badely spread around?
Mate the first thing any country need to buy defence equipment is cash and that what Pakistan is short off....Kher forget about Pakistan i think at present every country except Arab countries,Australia,Maybe Canada and China are short off cash...So just be happy of what you are getting in present economic mess kahi Mutton Korma ke Chakkar mein jo Dum Aloo abhi mil rhe wo bhi na choot jaye...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate the first thing any country need to buy defence equipment is cash and that what Pakistan is short off....Kher forget about Pakistan i think at present every country except Arab countries,Australia,Maybe Canada and China are short off cash...So just be happy of what you are getting in present economic mess kahi Mutton Korma ke Chakkar mein jo Dum Aloo abhi mil rhe wo bhi na choot jaye...

well here maybe i suppose induction would start with a delay around 2017-2018...
maybe PAF is not satisfied with J-10B yet...
it has engine problems....
money is not problem we will get soft loans from Em.....

does China have any program to counter F-22 raptor or SU-30-MKI, reason for the question is "Pakistan's capability in the future "

does China have any program to counter F-22 raptor or SU-30-MKI, reason for the question is "Pakistan's capability in the future "

Two things

1. F22 is not going to Fight the MKI , Rafale combo but JF17 & F 16 combo & PAF is not Getting The J10's any time soon + dont live in dream that CHINA will Fight For Pakistan with INDIA all it will do is give you a couple of Squad's of J10's

2. forget the chinese stealth as they will not give you that niether will they Fight for Pakistan nor will they allow PAF to USE there airspace case if they do all anty China forces will help India and chinese are quite smart unlike the PA & PAF generals

PAF will eventually get the Chinese stealth fighter jet comparable to F-35. But that is far away. Pakistan is still looking to get another platform, it is not sold on the J-10 yet.

Two things

1. F22 is not going to Fight the MKI , Rafale combo but JF17 & F 16 combo & PAF is not Getting The J10's any time soon + dont live in dream that CHINA will Fight For Pakistan with INDIA all it will do is give you a couple of Squad's of J10's

2. forget the chinese stealth as they will not give you that niether will they Fight for Pakistan nor will they allow PAF to USE there airspace case if they do all anty China forces will help India and chinese are quite smart unlike the PA & PAF generals

Interesting observations:
1) China won't fight the war for Pakistan. Pakistan is a nuclear state so I don't think even India would want to fight it. Just that simple. Also, Chinese call Pakistan their 'Israel'...it's been said many times. So, even if they don't fight the war for them, they'll make sure India won't win or will get crippled in the process. That's their strategic focus and interest. A weaker India through a war with Pakistan and a crippled Indian economy due to a war serves them the best. Which is what will happen. So I suggest that everyone keep their F-16's and SU-30's in their homeland and enjoy the view and the flight.

2) The Chinese have already been working with the Pakistanis on a stealthier jet and Pakistan will have it. You can bet all of your money on it and you'll lose. It may not be J-20 or the top end, it may be a smaller version (single engined) like mini or lower end JSF. Stealth is stealth so even the mid tier ones would do the job. There is no one to one in the case of India and Pakistan. The goal is "credible deterrence" as I've heard this from the Pakistanis many times. So even a mid tier stealthy jet would work. You can't shoot at what you can't see....goes both ways!

Interesting observations:
1) China won't fight the war for Pakistan. Pakistan is a nuclear state so I don't think even India would want to fight it. Just that simple. Also, Chinese call Pakistan their 'Israel'...it's been said many times. So, even if they don't fight the war for them, they'll make sure India won't win or will get crippled in the process. That's their strategic focus and interest. A weaker India through a war with Pakistan and a crippled Indian economy due to a war serves them the best. Which is what will happen. So I suggest that everyone keep their F-16's and SU-30's in their homeland and enjoy the view and the flight.

2) The Chinese have already been working with the Pakistanis on a stealthier jet and Pakistan will have it. You can bet all of your money on it and you'll lose. It may not be J-20 or the top end, it may be a smaller version (single engined) like mini or lower end JSF. Stealth is stealth so even the mid tier ones would do the job. There is no one to one in the case of India and Pakistan. The goal is "credible deterrence" as I've heard this from the Pakistanis many times. So even a mid tier stealthy jet would work. You can't shoot at what you can't see....goes both ways!

well if wishes were horses fools would fly ...ok now

1.Chinese will onli help giving you there surplus hardware but even if they do what do you think Japan, Korea ,NATO & US will do? anyway we Indians dont have to beg or rely on other "Friendly" nations for help as we have ample hardware to keep both China and Pakistan at bay other wise as the history tells as soon as Pakistan has a formidable wepon they go to war with India like 1965 when they had Sabre's & Patton Tanks against much inferior Gnats & centurian Tanks of India why do you think they are in there limits????? ...let me guess WOT lolzzz no sir cause both of them know what awaits them if ever they try to get advantorous + in case china supplies you to cripple India we always have Israel , US & Japan to get the best supplies

2. well as we speak so is India working on its version of Stealthy UCAV, AMCA & russian FGFA & French Rafale not to mention the formidable MKI's soon which will have ASEA & Bhramos so hardli matters + we are also working on makin the current LCA's more stealthy in its third version as my sources tell even we will have a stealthy LCA as soon as the chinese stealthy JF17 comes

Ps ..please escuse my spelling mistakes :cheers:

well if wishes were horses fools would fly ...ok now

1.Chinese will onli help giving you there surplus hardware but even if they do what do you think Japan, Korea ,NATO & US will do? anyway we Indians dont have to beg or rely on other "Friendly" nations for help as we have ample hardware to keep both China and Pakistan at bay other wise as the history tells as soon as Pakistan has a formidable wepon they go to war with India like 1965 when they had Sabre's & Patton Tanks against much inferior Gnats & centurian Tanks of India why do you think they are in there limits????? ...let me guess WOT lolzzz no sir cause both of them know what awaits them if ever they try to get advantorous + in case china supplies you to cripple India we always have Israel , US & Japan to get the best supplies

2. well as we speak so is India working on its version of Stealthy UCAV, AMCA & russian FGFA & French Rafale not to mention the formidable MKI's soon which will have ASEA & Bhramos so hardli matters + we are also working on makin the current LCA's more stealthy in its third version as my sources tell even we will have a stealthy LCA as soon as the chinese stealthy JF17 comes

Ps ..please escuse my spelling mistakes :cheers:

Your spell mistakes show your nerves were out :)

On the topics.

1) India has at the moment fleet of approx. ~250 front row Aircrafts includes Mig 29, Mirages & MKI's to counter and keep the balance in the region against all its threatening neighbors particularly China & Pakistan, and if you count the fleet of the both Air Forces you will come to know that their number will be double in quality and quantity then Indian Air Force.
More over that the strategically ties between Pakistan and China are not the same as they were before, they are more strengthen than ever before. May be u remember voice of Iran and China after Mumbai Attacks when India was thinking for surgical attacks.
Suppose I agree that there is no countries have ties with Pakistan and even Pakistan don’t have a single aircraft against mighty Indian Air Force or no country including China ready to support them, even then India would have to think 100 times to engage with Pakistan till Pakistan have Nuclear Assets. Even a single Nuclear Ballistic Missile is superior then 1000's of MKI's. Because Nukes don’t see the soil & people it will only convert everything in ASH.

2) I think your point is not useful, as now days the war strategies have been changed. Stealth Technology is getting common now. Don’t forget Pakistan also have stealth Missiles in their arsenals.

On the topics.

1) India has at the moment fleet of approx. ~250 front row Aircrafts includes Mig 29, Mirages & MKI's to counter and keep the balance in the region against all its threatening neighbors particularly China & Pakistan, and if you count the fleet of the both Air Forces you will come to know that their number will be double in quality and quantity then Indian Air Force.
More over that the strategically ties between Pakistan and China are not the same as they were before, they are more strengthen than ever before. May be u remember voice of Iran and China after Mumbai Attacks when India was thinking for surgical attacks.
Suppose I agree that there is no countries have ties with Pakistan and even Pakistan don’t have a single aircraft against mighty Indian Air Force or no country including China ready to support them, even then India would have to think 100 times to engage with Pakistan till Pakistan have Nuclear Assets. Even a single Nuclear Ballistic Missile is superior then 1000's of MKI's. Because Nukes don’t see the soil & people it will only convert everything in ASH.

2) I think your point is not useful, as now days the war strategies have been changed. Stealth Technology is getting common now. Don’t forget Pakistan also have stealth Missiles in their arsenals.

If you are seeing geo-political view of war, than put it completely, dont admire only one part of coin.

Talking on stealth, there is no any thing of stealth in your cruise missile, it has low signature because it is smaller compare to fighter. On the other hand we have much better stealth tech compare to you.

C1NuToZ.png

Early artist concept of the J-10 with a round inlet like the F-16

It could be possible because USA was giving consultancy to Chaina in 90's for its new fighter.

On the topics.

Firstly, your 25kt yield nuclear weapon don't stand anywhere close to India's 200kt yield nuclear weapon.

Secondly, how you came across the 250 number. India has 156 Su 30mki, 68 Mig 29,55 Mirage 2000, 80 Mig 27, 149 Jaguar which make the total to 508 fighters. Then we also have 152 Mig 21 of which 102 odds are of Mig 21 bison standard.

Thirdly, your country is less than one-fifth the size of India. Fewer nuclear weapons are required to wipe out the entire country.

Fourth, India has ABM capability. Atleast we can destroy more half your nuclear tipped missile in mid air. But your country will have to consume all the nuclear missiles of India in its heart.

India has ground based radars which can monitor what's going on close to 800 km range. Thus radar placed 150km inside India's border can track all the activities happening even in the extreme western corner of Pakistan but Pakistan don't have radar which can even track 250km.

Firstly, your 25kt yield nuclear weapon don't stand anywhere close to India's 200kt yield nuclear weapon.

How many 200 KT weapons has India tested since you are taking the tested Pakistani device that produced 25 KT, infact the figure you pulled out was the official response to the scientists of India that alleged that the test in 98 was a failure

Nukes of 200kt yield possible: Architect of Pokhran-II - Times Of India

Secondly, how you came across the 250 number. India has 156 Su 30mki, 68 Mig 29,55 Mirage 2000, 80 Mig 27, 149 Jaguar which make the total to 508 fighters. Then we also have 152 Mig 21 of which 102 odds are of Mig 21 bison standard.
Secondly Muzbair said "front row aircrafts" by which i assume he means "front line aircrafts" he is indeed true at that -- take your own figures it makes a total of 279 MKI's/M2k's and mig-29's --- assuming what u said is the actual current state of the IAF w.r.t numbers---

Thirdly, your country is less than one-fifth the size of India. Fewer nuclear weapons are required to wipe out the entire country.
Flip side of the coin --- India by a rule of thumb would needs many times the assets to protect a larger land having two nuclear states to deal with --- and the famous " string of pearls" which is now a common discussion on the indian media ---

Fourth, India has ABM capability. Atleast we can destroy more half your nuclear tipped missile in mid air. But your country will have to consume all the nuclear missiles of India in its heart.

Oh wow --- so the ABM is sooo effective that it'll take half of the ballistic missiles traveling at extreme hypersonic speeds --- and terrain hugging and stealthy cruise missiles --- just add MIRV to the equation ---- and the fact that we wont tell u --

" dude we'll drop this missiles at this area at this particular time ---- so watch out"

War is a different ball game altogether--- Just look at what happened to one of the most effective operational systems of israel THE IRON DOME against simple rockets ---

PressTV - Israel's Iron Dome system fails to stop Palestinian rockets: Israeli report

India has ground based radars which can monitor what's going on close to 800 km range. Thus radar placed 150km inside India's border can track all the activities happening even in the extreme western corner of Pakistan but Pakistan don't have radar which can even track 250km.

Ever heard about Vera systems that Pakistan operates?

On the topics.

Bhai tunne to mujhe deewar movie ki yaad dila di....

Indian to Pakistani- Mere paas achi economy hai,Dam hai,Reliance hai,Tata hai,Infosys hai,Wipro hai,Aircraft carrier hai,Destroyer hai,Sukhoi hai,Rafale hai,FGFA hai,AMCA hai....

Pakistani-Mere Paas Nukes hai....

Its seems Nukes is the only achievement since independence for which Pakistani's are proud about....

And yes i agree with you Nukes don't Soil,People,Water or Air.....The thing it know is to turn every thing into ashes...

& how can you be so sure that Pakistan doesn't possess warheads of more then 25kt ?
& secondly India is not 5 times the size of Pakistan in fact it only 3.6 times the size, here India plus Indian control part of Kashmir combined is 1,240,000 sq mi Pakistan plus Pakistan control part of Kashmir is 338,200 sq mi now divide 1,240,000 sq mi/338,200 sq mi & you get 3.6

Back
Top Bottom