What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

okey now it is confirmed that we'll get more improved version J-10s wid TVC, its a new tech i think our pilots needs special training n TVC jets so they can fully utilize jets features and develop their own fighting tactics.

Any chance of 2,3 trainee J-10's before 2011???
:pakistan:

TVC? i still not sure about that j10 has 1 tail and i dont know if it has been mentioned before but it looks like there isnt enough space for the nozel to move.
:wave:

The radar type equipping the J-10 is not yet known; possible candidates include the Russian RP-35, the Israeli EL/M-2035, the Italian Grifo 2000 and the domestic JL-10A. A comprehensive Electronic countermeasures (ECM) package is likely to be present, including active jammers.

All the JL-10A fire control radar has been incorporated into the JH-7A (JH-7, the evaluation batch, uses Type 232H FCR). Some evidence suggests that a derivative of the Type 1421 on later J-8 models has been selected. This could be the KLJ-3 FCR.

the 1st batch of J-10s which PAF will rec is unlikely to b TVC equipped......later dliveries will be fully equipped

MOD EDIT In future write clearly and don't use TXT speech

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys (especially mzubair) you are posting old pictures and in some cases old CGI pictures. They have been posted before and are not real in some cases.

d2c3f1736f88e1e7817c152a975c67b5.jpg

5266b0181dd1e69776ee0e71129a8d0d.jpg

IMHO FC20 does not need an AESA radar considering the threat PAF is facing. On the other hand China's AESA production cost right now is more expensive than those of Western countries. Yet its performance might not be as good. PAF might want to have the latest Chinese avionics and higher thrust WS-10A engine (132kN and 138kN variants) on the plane.

According to PakDef the PAF is considering the Swedish-Italian M-AESA.

sorry i have been out of contact fro the last few week.

can onyone please update me about the current status of pakistan accquiring J10zz when will we be getting them.

i wish to see them here as soon as it gets!!

i will appreciate your information regarding my question
thankyou!

sorry i have been out of contact fro the last few week.

can onyone please update me about the current status of pakistan accquiring J10zz when will we be getting them.

i wish to see them here as soon as it gets!!

i will appreciate your information regarding my question
thankyou!

The FC-20 (improved J-10) will be acquired around 2014-15. It seems like the earlier J-10 purchase, as reported earlier by some people, is not happening. SO currently, it is 2014-15 for FC-20 as was mentioned on the day of signing of the first 42 JF-17 planes by the ACM.

Back
Top Bottom