What's new

'Chennai Express' rocks Karachi box office

we will celebrate 14th august, we will receive threats from india, we will brag about the violations at loc by india, we will pretend to be patriotic but still even in the times of tension we cant leave watching indian movies and adopting their culture even on the day of independence

wow what a fake nation we have....deserve it !!

fcuk this nation

we will celebrate 14th august, we will receive threats from india, we will brag about the violations at loc by india, we will pretend to be patriotic but still even in the times of tension we cant leave watching indian movies and adopting their culture even on the day of independence

wow what a fake nation we have....deserve it !!

fcuk this nation

I have to agree with you... pakistanis are one of the most shameless people....they like american and indian content most and at the same time consider them their biggest enemies...

LOL....@ this News.

Pakistanis love Bollywood. :lol:

=======================

But frankly, This one is really a Bokwaaaas Movie and facial gymnastics of SRK in this movie are unbearable.

I have to agree with you... pakistanis are one of the most shameless people....they like american and indian content most and at the same time consider them their biggest enemies...

You mean there are other shameless people as well including Indians. Hence the Most or the Least. Shameless is a shameless and you are no better than any other shameless .

It has done a record business
Yep! It's already crossed the Rs 100 crore mark and counting! The cash registers are jingling like never before, putting even blockbusters like 3 idiots in the shade!

I didn't know we had so many sheeple on both sides of the border!! Jeeez! :fie::cuckoo:

Yep! It's already crossed the Rs 100 crore mark and counting! The cash registers are jingling like never before, putting even blockbusters like 3 idiots in the shade!

I didn't know we had so many sheeple on both sides of the border!! Jeeez! :fie::cuckoo:

:P :P I don't know why people waste 3 hours hehehe.

anyway would go for a good art movie and Hollywood than useless love songs

:lol: come up with a better argument... you aspire to become like us...

bwahahahahah very sad on our part if we aspire to be pathetic like you

Back
Top Bottom