What's new

China 9 all out against Afghanistan

More matches for China will bring more maturity in game. They will have to identify young talent as they are doing in other.
Greg Chappel is free these days, they can get his help too:P

BTW, How this thread is related to Afghanistan Defence? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

More matches for China will bring more maturity in game. They will have to identify young talent as they are doing in other.
Greg Chappel is free these days, they can get his help too:P

BTW, How this thread is related to Afghanistan Defence? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Then where? I thought it's related to Afghanistan :undecided:

They are learning. Look at their Hockey where they were and Now Where they are.

BeSt of LuCk China in CriCket.

well played Roonro !!

No worries..

I'm sure with time they will become a force to recon with. Chinese athletes are very able & hard working..

We need more match experience from strong cricket nations like Pakistan, S Lanka, Bangladesh ...etc. It is the start of our atheletic journey in cricket. We have a humble mentality to receive.

Well, you have good sporting ability as reflected by Olympic lead. I am sure you guys will pick up cricket well in a few years' time. Look at how everybody thought Ireland was weak and see how it thrashed England in the world cup last year. :)

9 all out is bad but is not going to be a dent. It will further motivate your players to improve and see where they faltered.

Mistakes lead to improvement when realized.

it's good to see both new teams. does anyone have a youtube highlights clip??
best wishes to both teams. :tup:

China should hire me. :P

A medium fast bowler and a middle order batsman. :D

So, what's on offer? :azn:

China should hire me. :P

A medium fast bowler and a middle order batsman. :D

So, what's on offer? :azn:

Well, I'm the captain of our saturday league here.. And considering my age I may well qualify for a coach's job. Provided they don't pay me in yuan!!

Back
Top Bottom