What's new

China 9 all out against Afghanistan

Bangladesh is not really a 'strong' cricketing nation.

Why are yo always jealous wth BD.

Well let me tell yo some BD cricketing history.
Cricket is not our game anyways. Even 15 years ago people did not even know how to even play or count runs. But as we were loosing our core games like soccer, swimming, kabadi etc from left and right then our Sports Federation came up with this excellent idea that, we should try our luck in Cricket as not too many countries plays that and mostly deshis are our opponents. Then, there yo go, we started playing cricket and you know what we became a test playing country only by bribing Indians and Pakinstanis.. LOL

Chinese should hire some retired Pakistani and Indian Players to train their team.

They did hire Pakistani players couple of years ago. I guess they were probably training Chinese national team and not the under 16 team. Under 16 is school team isn't it? I don't know if Afghanistan was playing their national team or the under 16 team

They did hire Pakistani players couple of years ago. I guess they were probably training Chinese national team and not the under 16 team. Under 16 is school team isn't it? I don't know if Afghanistan was playing their national team or the under 16 team

I think it's under-16 teams tournament so Afghanistan also had it's under-16 with no international coach!

Back
Top Bottom