What's new

China 9 all out against Afghanistan

Well of course China would lose. China isn't that really interested in Cricket.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

It was just a play match so Afghanis can actuallly win one time.

New Delhi: This cricket scorecard read more like a telephone number written vertically. A Chinese U-16 team was bowled out for all of 9 runs against Afghanistan, losing the match by 349 runs.

match_10.JPG

They are a highly impressive team and were far too strong for the extremely inexperienced Chinese.

That's expected. China is very new cricketing nation. They we'll learn and come back strong soon. DO NOT FORGET Olympic story. They have dominated these games and will have presence felt in cricketing circles soon!!

I had an experience to play with China cricket team last year during my visit to China in Shanghai at Dulwich College school, Jin Qiao Pudong. This team is coached by a Pakistani and Bangladesh test cricketer for more than 3 years.

One of my friend playing in Shanghai Cricket Club asked me to join match with China cricket team. I was thrilled and accepted life time opportunity. Next day in ground Chinese team was butchered and they were no match for amateurs like us. It was 30 over match. After 7 overs we were requested by coach to go easy to let them have some practice.

None has impressed me but an all-rounder from under 19 team (he might be 19 captain). He was good and I'm sure China will groom more like him in near future.

Any way it was a good experience and I'll cherish it for a while and looking forward to an opportunity to visit China again.

Damn 9 is too low .

anyways these guys are kids . no need to be too hard on them .

Anyways i was wondering , when India and Afghanistan play each other , it will become very difficult to understand which player belongs to which team . The colours are the same .:woot:

Bangladesh is not really a 'strong' cricketing nation.
You'd better Re-Phrase it by correcting above like Bangladeshi national team is currently not 'really strong' but when comes to enthusiasm of crowd; The rest of the 8 playing nations would start from distant 2nd. And infrastructure wise, it's way better than ZIM, may be even than NZ by now as 2 world class stadiums have been built, 3 mores on the way and many academies, GYM, coaching centers are also in places. So, yes 'BD' is a Strong cricketing nation.

Damn 9 is too low .

anyways these guys are kids . no need to be too hard on them .

Anyways i was wondering , when India and Afghanistan play each other , it will become very difficult to understand which player belongs to which team . The colours are the same .:woot:

the one whose name is tendulkar and ram is indian and mohammed and akbar and khan is afghani :D :P

Can it get lesser than this?:P
9 all out :laugh:
But anyways it was u-16 team..China is good at sports and they can get better at cricket too!

with a country having a population of 1.3 billion. it wont be difficult to find 14 who can play decent cricket
:laugh:
just wait till cricket gets there attention!

with a country having a population of 1.3 billion. it wont be difficult to find 14 who can play decent cricket
:laugh:
just wait till cricket gets there attention!

Please update yourself, China is taking is very seriously. They are getting best equipments, made is compulsory for 100s of schools Univ to play cricket with a minimum level/ number of participants, formed local cricket associations and got IMPORTED coach.

It's just matter of time till these efforts will result in a serious and very competitive cricket team!

I think chinese mis-understood the rules of the game, as we all know they are known to produce same products at very economical prices, these boys might have thought that the team who QUOTES the least scores will win, my 2 cents... LOL...

That CA bat there, is a beast!

I have a CA Plus 8000. Great piece of Willow!!!

One of my Pakistani friend got it for me from Lahore..

But he cheated me by charging exhorbitantly for it :cry:

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

My Granny would have batted better than Chinese team :P

Inspired by Geoffry Boycott??

I have a CA Plus 8000. Great piece of Willow!!!

One of my Pakistani friend got it for me from Lahore..

But he cheated me by charging exhorbitantly for it :cry:

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

LOL, ext time ask me I've friend in Pakistan manufacturing and supplying cricket gears including CA.

Back
Top Bottom