What's new

China and Pakistan Now 'Brothers Forever'

who attacked tibet first and took it?
should i post videos related to treatment there?

Tibet belong to China.

Tibet is part of China, it has been a thousand years.
Do you remember Wang Xuance?

auto_xinhua_3404082423159848601.jpg

W020080425286188903689.JPG

080425135239794.jpg

080425135239792.jpg

Last edited:
I guess nobody cares about Yugoslavia any more, do they?
Good bye, cruel world!

We care about your football.Chinese football clubs are occupied by the Yugoslavia managers.And your national team is prety strong which can wippe out us in seconds.Hopeful our football teams can reverse engineering your succes.:smitten:

You might not understand Indians. Indians only think about themselves, and themselves only. Given a situation that can be taken advantage of and if an Indian don't do it would be considered by themselves "dumb." I bet you could hardly find any case mentioned in India newspaper where "back stabbing" is used. Because it's their way of life and not doing it would be considered "insane" by their culture.

To many other cultures, it's abhorable and would trigger very bad sentiment.

If in the future you get a chance to take advantage of Indians, do it. They won't blame you for "back stabbing", trust me.

you seem to have done PDh on INDIA and INDIAN culture. can you please tell us more such interesting things about INDIA which we poor INDIANs also dont know?????

little chance:undecided:

you r not neighboring russia or us

Thank you, China, you were firmly on our side in the American unjust and fascist bombing of our country. Please accept my sincere condolences to the families and friends of those who died in the American barbaric attack on your embassy in our country. We are immensely sorry, but we were out-gunned by American fascists and could not provide protection for you on our land.

Thank you for your support, China. We Yugoslavians will always remember our dear friend from the fast east in our hearts.

you seem to have done PDh on INDIA and INDIAN culture. can you please tell us more such interesting things about INDIA which we poor INDIANs also dont know?????

You are doing it while you don't know it is only natural. After all, the only Indian I've heard of doing serious mental meditation was an Indian Prince. And sadly he was dead long long time ago.

You are doing it while you don't know it is only natural. After all, the only Indian I've heard of doing serious mental meditation was an Indian Prince. And sadly he was dead long long time ago.

have you discovered some other INDIA than which in we live because we here dont have prince we have democracy atleast till i voted last time. i maybe wrong because you are off course more informed about INDIA.:flame::flame:

Thank you, China, you were firmly on our side in the American unjust and fascist bombing of our country. Please accept my sincere condolences to the families and friends of those who died in the American barbaric attack on your embassy in our country. We are immensely sorry, but we were out-gunned by American fascists and could not provide protection for you on our land.

Thank you for your support, China. We Yugoslavians will always remember our dear friend from the fast east in our hearts.

we are sorry for not strong enough to pretect you from the invasion of NATO. but we chinese people 100% stand with you:smitten:

So this thread was created to bash India, as for your question purearyan,India is friend with Russia USA,France,Britain(i think the whole of Europe) , the whole of africa,south america,israel,s korea,the list goes on and on.

So this thread was created to bash India, as for your question purearyan,India is friend with Russia USA,France,Britain(i think the whole of Europe) , the whole of africa,south america,israel,s korea,the list goes on and on.

in yr wet dream, all of the country u mentioned they just use you, and once you pass yr used by date they all dump you like a dirt bag.

Back
Top Bottom