What's new

China damming Brahmaputra river may prove disastrous for Bangladesh

Never heard of Tuvalu before. Is this country situated in Asia?

The guy is from India. So is Blue Ocean. My suggestion is to just ignore these false flaggers. Will explain later why....

Last edited:
You are talking to a false-flagger Indian. It's clear he shills and roots for India.

He is a faker.
Not important. Whether he is Indian, Bangladeshi, or Japanese. None of it matters.

China must restore democracy.

Xi is not a Confucian scholar like Hu.

Xi is also not a nationalist like Hitle*r.

Everyone knows that this absurd era is coming to an end.

The guy is from India. So is Blue Ocean. My suggestion is to just ignore these false flaggers. Will explain later why....

Yes!

You only want to debate people who agree with you 🤣🤣🤣

@bluesky and @Blue Ocean are the same people.

Address his points instead of whining and crying about his identity!!!!

The similarities between usernames and country flag. But I may be wrong. :-)
What is your water ? All the water collected and flows in China is China's water, free for China to use. And how and when are China taking someone's land, sea and mountains ? lol, you are just as delusional as a BS Indian.
The right to natural water has been recognize through the Centuries. BD holds sovereignty over the water that naturally passes over its land.

China lives in the Qin Dynasty era and it thinks the entire world belongs to China. This thinking caused quick downfall of your Qin Dynasty.

The present Xi Dynasty will follow it. Wait and see.

The right to natural water has been recognize through the Centuries. BD holds sovereignty over the water that naturally passes over its land.

China lives in the Qin Dynasty era and it thinks the entire world belongs to China. This thinking caused quick downfall of your Qin Dynasty.

Total BS, when does China think BD water flows in its land are Chinese ? And when did China in Qing or XI now consider the world belonged/belongs to China, I think you must be talking of your white masters instead, lol.

What is your water ? All the water collected and flows in China is China's water, free for China to use. And how and when are China taking someone's land, sea and mountains ? lol, you are just as delusional as a BS Indian.
Brahmaputra also known as Yarlung Tsangpo in China is an international river that flows through China, India, and Bangladesh. So, all three countries have equal rights on the water of this trans-boundary river.

??????????????

Please don't put Xi and Qin shihuang in the same position. Xi does not have this qualification.
Ii don’t know what were the real Chinese Palaces. But, my eyes get bigger when I see the movie Palaces.

All are very beautiful architectures. But, I heard many of your Communist leaders live in better Palaces than the Qin/ Han ones.

Wooden structures are beautiful. I saw the picture of a real Buddhist temple hexagonal, Qin period. Very colorful and beautiful. I just cannot keep my eyes away from it.

You are talking to a false-flagger Indian. It's clear he shills and roots for India.

He is a faker...

Change your flag, I already reported and ignored you.

BD is richer than India - we all know this.

These accounts - Killuminati and Blue Ocean, are false flagger Indians. I will explain later why I say so. Newly hatched accounts - extolling the glory of India.

Ignore them brother....
Your self-esteem seems to be quite high. Better keep all your knowledge inside yourself.

But, you probably are not aware that India built Farakka and all other barrages with its own money and technology.

Now, it is time you put your knowledge together and solve Teesta water shortage issue instead of kowtowing China that you have been doing for the last ten years.

Now, you will be slinging mud towards me for saying the truth on Farakka. You symbolize a shameless BDan who would show no shame for doing nothing for the country, but would shout at someone who pinpoints the weak national character of BD people.

You represent them.

Ii don’t know what were the real Chinese Palaces. But, my eyes get bigger when I see the movie Palaces.

All are very beautiful architectures. But, I heard many of your Communist leaders live in better Palaces than the Qin/ Han ones.

Wooden structures are beautiful. I saw the picture of a real Buddhist temple hexagonal, Qin period. Very colorful and beautiful. I just cannot keep my eyes away from it.
This is true. All East Asian countries are influenced by Chinese architecture. same. Chinese classical poetry, literature, culture, clothing, martial arts, etc. have influenced East Asia for 2,000 years.

As we know. Many Asian people love classical China. The Japanese worship the Three Kingdoms period and the Tang Dynasty. Koreans and Vietnamese worship the Ming Dynasty. The Chinese people honor the Han Dynasty.

The Chinese launched the "Hanfu Movement" in the 2000s. This is the latest ethnic movement in China. This makes CCP extremely shocked and terrified. This is also the disgust and ridicule of the Chinese people towards the CCP.

Are you a little idiot?

Xi believes that he is the Qing Dynasty emperor. He hopes that all Chinese people will become Qing Dynasty people. All Chinese people serve him. But he only serves black men.

This is why Xi and CCP will end.

Back
Top Bottom