What's new

China-India Doklam Disengagement analysis in current perspective

Do you think Indian Force withdrew Unilaterly?

• Yes

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No, Chinese and India Withdrew together

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Yes, Bec Chinese are still patroling

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Yes, Bec Withdrew means Leaving the place or location and Chinese are still there.

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

Major Sam

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Lets analyse it

So the current status is:

1) Indian Army has been withdrawn
2) Chinese Army is still patrolling the area
3) Road construction status is "pause" or halted for now.

Let analyse it with Demands made by both china and india.

India demanded:
1) Both parties to go back and withdrew together to disengage
2) Then we can discuss about anything i.e road construction

China Demanded:
1) First withdrawal of Indian troops
2) After that we will talk about road.

Objectives:
China: Withdrawal of Indian Troop and Construction of road.
India: Withdrawal of Both parties first and no more construction of road.

So i think currently Chinese objectives has been achieved and Indian objectives will depend on either Chinese will permanently stop the construction of road or they gonna build it.

For now Chinese are in leading the position. But time will tell in longer run who got the real victory.

@beijingwalker @hellfire @Horus @Kaptaan @nair @jhungary @Darth Vader @Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Hell hound

Your view guys

Have replied you else where

Here is the views from ur fellow indians on their forums.

upload_2017-8-28_15-23-57.png

Lets analyse it

So the current status is:

1) Indian Army has been withdrawn
2) Chinese Army is still patrolling the area
3) Road construction status is "pause" or halted for now.

Let analyse it with Demands made by both china and india.

India demanded:
1) Both parties to go back and withdrew together to disengage
2) Then we can discuss about anything i.e road construction

China Demanded:
1) First withdrawal of Indian troops
2) After that we will talk about road.

Objectives:
China: Withdrawal of Indian Troop and Construction of road.
India: Withdrawal of Both parties first and no more construction of road.

So i think currently Chinese objectives has been achieved and Indian objectives will depend on either Chinese will permanently stop the construction of road or they gonna build it.

For now Chinese are in leading the position. But time will tell in longer run who got the real victory.

@beijingwalker @hellfire @Horus @Kaptaan @nair @jhungary @Darth Vader @Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Hell hound

Your view guys
You answered your self

You only found That? or was there more? I myself run a forum and such views are normal....
Bec m sure u will not believe Pakistanis or Chinese thats why i needed to bring your own people opinion. Any where it has mentioned that they will build the road or Chinese has withdrawn together with Indian Patrol.

As far i believe now there will be discussion between China and India regarding road. so we have to wait but for not road status is under construction but suspended.

Bec m sure u will not believe Pakistanis or Chinese thats why i needed to bring your own people opinion. Any where it has mentioned that they will build the road or Chinese has withdrawn together with Indian Patrol.

As far i believe now there will be discussion between China and India regarding road. so we have to wait but for not road status is under construction but suspended.
I told you Road will not be mentioned in any of official statement.... Both sides..... Diplomacy doesn't work the way we troll in forums and Twitter

What's ur point mate.... I said road will not be mentioned by both the nation's.. ..
You are assuming alot of things your self. Where it has mentioned that they will not build the road. Chinese said they consider it as their sovereign land. they are currently patrolling it. So can you explain in simple english when both armies withdrew as by Indian login then how come Chinese are still patrolling the same area. I know they were patrolling before the stand off. But the point here is you guys are claiming both Sides withdrew? So how its mutual withdrawal when they are still patrolling?

China and india agreed to go back to pre June status quo . period .

In a nutshell..

China: Lets go to Doklam and make a road...
China busy making Road...
Bhutan: hey this is not your area.. At best this is disputed area.. No construction please as we agreed long time ago...
China... Make me if you can.. Huh!!!
Bhutan: Hey India, remember you are supposed to stand with me when bullied..
India: Oh yes.. here I am... Mr. China, isten to what Bhutan's saying... No construction..
China: M$#%% F^%$#.. How dare you.. This is my land... F$#@ off from my land.....
India: Aa Aa Aa!! Not till you stop making road...
China: You don't know who I am... I'll F$#@!g maul you now.. Get off from my land within two weeks... otherwise I'm gonna F$#@^g a@# f$#@ you...
(After One month)
China: WHT!!! You are still here.. Didn't you hear I gave you only two weeks time.. Get off my F#@!%G land NOW!!!! Not only I'll kill you, I'll kill your cousin also....
China: %$#&*%$!!!! I tell you.. I'm Akhmed, the dead terrorist... I KILL YOU!!!!!
China: What M$#%@ F%$#@r.. Piss off now, or it'll be too late...
(After two month)
China: WTF!!!! Why don't you go away...
China: Listen dude, this is getting bad.. I'll loose my face in front of my son, who is very excited that I was going to spank you. Please get lost...
China: OK OK OK!! You f3@$ off from this area and we & Bhutan will maintain status quo as per our earlier agreement...
India: OK, Cool!! Bye... Take care.. See you again??? Just kidding!!!

Grown up should not act like changu mangu for there masters it looks very shameful.

Well Summarize what is happening in World After 2 years:

1. Turkey Called Russian Air Force Bullying as bulff when they downed 1 Russian plane on Syria
2. India Called Chinese threats as bulff when stand off started in Doklam
3. North Korea calling everyone's threat as bulff on daily basis.

In the End, All this powerful super powers are Ghar ke Sher

Let me ask straight.

Does India Forces withdrew only ? Yes/No
Chinese and Indian Force withdrew Together? Yes/No
Chinese are still patrolling the same area? Yes/No
Does Withdrawal Definition is "leave or cause to leave a place or situation". ? Yes/No

Back
Top Bottom