What's new

China-India Doklam Disengagement analysis in current perspective

Do you think Indian Force withdrew Unilaterly?

• Yes

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No, Chinese and India Withdrew together

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Yes, Bec Chinese are still patroling

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Yes, Bec Withdrew means Leaving the place or location and Chinese are still there.

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
And, Pentagon is relying on these folks to "do more" for them in Afganistan!!!!!!!!
This is an army not even capable of maintaining tanks. And their reaction after our flying kick was priceless. :rofl:

Both the statements were carefully worded. In a day or two the terms of withdraw will be public. I don't know how it works in China but in India government will have to answer the people/opposition in Parliament. In fact when Doval was in China he was there with a proposal to ask China to build the road at a distance, maybe that got agreed upon we will know the details by tomorrow I believe.
First it was no road, then mutual withdrawal and now road at a distance? LOL. :rofl:. You know what happened to Doval right? He was supposed to 'force' China into talks? :rofl:

Lets analyse it

So the current status is:

1) Indian Army has been withdrawn
2) Chinese Army is still patrolling the area
3) Road construction status is "pause" or halted for now.

Let analyse it with Demands made by both china and india.

India demanded:
1) Both parties to go back and withdrew together to disengage
2) Then we can discuss about anything i.e road construction

China Demanded:
1) First withdrawal of Indian troops
2) After that we will talk about road.

Objectives:
China: Withdrawal of Indian Troop and Construction of road.
India: Withdrawal of Both parties first and no more construction of road.

So i think currently Chinese objectives has been achieved and Indian objectives will depend on either Chinese will permanently stop the construction of road or they gonna build it.

For now Chinese are in leading the position. But time will tell in longer run who got the real victory.

@beijingwalker @hellfire @Horus @Kaptaan @nair @jhungary @Darth Vader @Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Hell hound

Your view guys
Seems it has pained pakistanis a lot that chinese dint give a fight. But why did you expect it to , wasnt it same during kargil? but this seems more painful than that.

As for your conclusion, India asked for status quo and got it . All road building equipment removed and its end of road for china. This patrolling ...etc is any thing but official press garbage to fool the masses. But did they mention that bhutan will not patrol? of course no.

Seems it has pained pakistanis a lot that chinese dint give a fight. But why did you expect it to , wasnt it same during kargil? but this seems more painful than that.

As for your conclusion, India asked for status quo and got it . All road building equipment removed and its end of road for china. This patrolling ...etc is any thing but official press garbage to fool the masses. But did they mention that bhutan will not patrol? of course no.
When did MEA confirm China removed road equipment? All I see are vague statements to cover up their arse in front of Indian media. So at first it was mutual withdrawal and it became unilateral, then road cessation became road equipment removal? Did the Chinese agree to stop building the road? That's my question? Where is this agreement? if they agreed why is MEA not saying anything?

That's what the official Chinese spokesperson said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...2fddb6-8bc7-11e7-a2b0-e68cbf0b1f19_story.html

“The Chinese frontier defense force will continue to patrol and garrison in the Doklam area,” spokeswoman Hua Chunying told a regular news conference. “The situation at the spot has changed, and China will adjust and deploy according to current situation.”

----------

Why would China not garrison our own territory?

This is not some temporary rental deal, China has made it clear that it believes Donglang is ours on a permanent basis.

In your own territory, yes.
I was referring to the tri junction area that is disputed. Don't think any indication suggests that the Chinese would garrison in the disputed land.

When did MEA confirm China removed road equipment? All I see are vague statements to cover up their arse in front of Indian media. So at first it was mutual withdrawal and it became unilateral, then road cessation became road equipment removal? Did the Chinese agree to stop building the road? That's my question? Where is this agreement? if they agreed why is MEA not saying anything?
Go to the border and check yourself. Oh sorry there is no road for you to go there. :lol:
"Status quo has been restored" meaning no roads.

Go to the border and check yourself. Oh sorry there is no road for you to go there. :lol:
"Status quo has been restored" meaning no roads.
Whats restored? There are still roads there bhai. :rofl:. GET THIS INTO YOUR HEAD, China is roughly 30-40% complete on their road building in DOKLAM. Indians did not touched a single inch of Chinese road.:rofl:

The status quo changed fundamentally, It proves to Bhutan that India will withdraw when China 'bullies' Bhutan.

Lets analyse it

So the current status is:

1) Indian Army has been withdrawn
2) Chinese Army is still patrolling the area
3) Road construction status is "pause" or halted for now.

Let analyse it with Demands made by both china and india.

India demanded:
1) Both parties to go back and withdrew together to disengage
2) Then we can discuss about anything i.e road construction

China Demanded:
1) First withdrawal of Indian troops
2) After that we will talk about road.

Objectives:
China: Withdrawal of Indian Troop and Construction of road.
India: Withdrawal of Both parties first and no more construction of road.

So i think currently Chinese objectives has been achieved and Indian objectives will depend on either Chinese will permanently stop the construction of road or they gonna build it.

For now Chinese are in leading the position. But time will tell in longer run who got the real victory.

@beijingwalker @hellfire @Horus @Kaptaan @nair @jhungary @Darth Vader @Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Hell hound

Your view guys
India has been saying since beginning that we can resolve it through diplomatic channels which China was denying. Tell me how would we end up agreeing to withdrawn until there are some talks? Hence Both the parties have sit on the table to discuss about it first and resolve the issue.
Coming to area itself i.e Dokhlam. Since the Chinese have been saying Indian Army has entered into their area and IA has never denied not entering it. Hence it was always under Chinese control. Since India;s demand of not building road is met, IA withdrew. The actual issue on this area is still there i.e. whether it is of Bhutan or China. That these two countries can resolve through diplomatic channels without changing the status quo.
Third point on Road Construction. Chinese have removed all the road construction equipment thus going back to the mid June status quo. hence IA is satisfied. Currently IA is stations at a base in Bhutan about 500 meters away at higher altitude with eyes on Dokhlam. In case Chinese try to repeat this adventure of theirs, IA will come back again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom