What's new

china installs cooling machines on Roads for tourists and citizens

smstahir

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
[video]http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?201992-%DA%86%DB%8C%D9%86-%D9%85%DB%8C%DA%BA-%D8%B3%DA%91%DA%A9%D9%88%DA%BA-%D9%BE%D8%B1-%DA%A9%D9%88%D9%84%D9%86%DA%AF-%D9%85%D8%B4%DB%8C%D9%86%DB%8C%DA%BA-%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%A8[/video]
:china::omghaha:

Its for tourists. From what I can gather it will pay for themselves while trying out a new type of mist sprinkler system. I would give it a thumbs up.

I have had a misting system on my back patio for years. Just hook up to the garden hose...

Mods:

Please change the thread title to "China develops "groundbreaking" heat dissipation technology":pop:

This is unthinkable in India where over half of the population has no access to the electricity。

This is unthinkable in India where over half of the population has no access to the electricity。

Thanks for your concern. Lets not derail the thread by dragging India in it.

PS: To other members this thread has nothing to do with India so don't respond to the troll comment.:closed:

Mods:

Please change the thread title to "China develops "groundbreaking" heat dissipation technology":pop:

Unwanted comment.

Mods:

Coming from an indian, I'm not surprised. It runs on the same logic. You're the only developing country that call yourself Super Power :omghaha: :omghaha:

You don't know **** about India and just live on what propaganda the CPC feeds you. :blah:

Following is the link to prove that a Railway station of one of the most backward state in India have Public Misting System for the benefit of the general public, passangers and vendors.

And its not the only one such railway station in India.

Now, eat crow. :devil:

Misting its way to coolness at Raipur railway station

Misting its way to coolness at Raipur railway station - Times Of India

Whats so great about this.............. this machine is used in many Indian marriages for the last 15 years to reduce temperature and send out a mist of rose water. :lol:

Of course a really good govt. would have planted trees all over the city to help cool the city and clean up the air pollution. :disagree:

they should attach a cooler on top of every chinese ..:woot: that will keep them cool..

Yeah I am much interesting in knowing the environmental effects of such thing. As we all know that the Gas emitting from an AC or Refrigerator is hazardous for environment. I am not saying its bad but is it good in long term..!

Back
Top Bottom