What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are right, there is no going back china must teach india a final lesson and this time we must make sure the whole country is occupied.The chinese empire is going to conquere india, yr next master is coming sooner then you thought so be prepared.
General Rockie chan has enter the discussion:cool:

China can destroy India by using nuclear weapons in a first strike. China has hundreds if not thousands of nuclear warheads. First we nuke, and then we take our land back. There is no more talking with our enemies.

i can see u r just Lietenant in Chinese ARMY....haaa...but are U !!! really is the question....anyway it will take some more time when you earn some more stars Lieutenant to get access of nuclear responsibilty till than make yourself comfortable in INFANTRY division.....dont go nuclear....... :):thinktank:

Beware…beware! Beware of the big green dragon that sits on your doorstep. He eats little boys…puppy dog tails, and big, fat snails. Beware, take care….beware!

PULL THE STRING!
PULL THE STRING!
PULL THE STRING!

I only know that roads are in Motuo, close to the LAC now. But Indians don't have roads on their side, I think. They rely on helicopters and airfields. So far, China can still patrol into Southern Tibet without getting shot at.

understand the TiI bet air fields should be ready by 2012. I don't think IAF can last long against J-10s.
I think they finally got Agni I to actually work. Targeting Shanghai and Beijing should not be within India capability for at least 15 years.

As long as China has the determination to pluck out the Indian Army, their gains are temporary. Our roads are there so we can move in heavy artillery to gain an advantage in combat. So let's make sure we use it. Dharmsala can be targeted in war too.

lol your j-10s will be shot of the skyz by our Su-30s :sniper:

there might be a few typhoons or rafaels as well....

I only know that roads are in Motuo, close to the LAC now. But Indians don't have roads on their side, I think. They rely on helicopters and airfields. So far, China can still patrol into Southern Tibet without getting shot at.

see the map, Motuo isn't in South Tibet which enemies call in their own language Arunachal Pradesh. see the map again. you made mistakes.

I understand the Tibet air fields should be ready by 2012. I don't think IAF can last long against J-10s.

2012 will be too late. China can't afford time.

I think they finally got Agni I to actually work. Targeting Shanghai and Beijing should not be within India capability for at least 15 years. As long as China has the determination to pluck out the Indian Army, their gains are temporary. Our roads are there so we can move in heavy artillery to gain an advantage in combat. So let's make sure we use it. Dharmsala can be targeted in war too.

their current missile arsenal covers entire China including Heilongjiang province already. do some research. again you are advised not to underestimate the enemy, there are many unemployed young people in India and in times of war, india won't suffer from troops shortages because to earn some money, those unemployed people will join their military. india has a demographic strength which China grossly ignored by pursuing the one child policy. how many will you shoot...? they will send waves after waves of newly recruited soldiers to invade China, their paratroopers will be dropped in all over Tibet. listen there is no value of life in India, even if 20-30 million troops die in war, their leadership won't give a $hit about it. therefore the strategy should be different, I have thought a different strategy and I can't disclose it here.

lol your j-10s will be shot of the skyz by our Su-30s :sniper:

there might be a few typhoons or rafaels as well....
Lets be realistic here. The IAF is falling apart. Crashes are everywhere. The whole force is rusting away. It has a handful of relatively decent MKI. But many of them of maintenance problems too.

In any case, the MKI will be beaten by J-10 by a wide margin. Indians are foolish to think they can win. The J-10 is in the same class as the Eurofighter and the Rafale. Flankers are a half generation behind.

therefore the strategy should be different, I have thought a different strategy and I can't disclose it here.
I agree one cannot underestimate the enemy. But if China has really strong leadership like Chairman Mao, we would wipe the floor with India. Let's face it, we're about 5 times more powerful than India.

Last edited:
Lets be realistic here. The IAF is falling apart. Crashes are everywhere. The whole force is rusting away. It has a handful of relatively decent MKI. But many of them of maintenance problems too.

In any case, the MKI will be beaten by J-10 by a wide margin. Indians are foolish to think they can win. The J-10 is in the same class as the Eurofighter and the Rafale. Flankers are a half generation behind.

One published intel says:

India starts building nuclear shelters
Kaul Singh

New Delhi—Working on a new two- front war strategy with Pakistan and China, India has started building nuclear shelters in big cities and military centres. Under a military plan, hundreds of underground big shelters will be built to counter possible “nuclear assaults” from Pakistan and China.

The shelters will also be built along the metro lines in the capital, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata. Some big shelters will accommodate command and control centres, hospitals and training centres.

Each big shelter will have capacity to accommodate eight thousand persons in case of hostility. Special shelters will be constructed to accommodate VIPs, VVIPs and other dignitaries.

Indian military set up has recently designed a new war doctrine to confront Pakistan and China simultaneously. India is building up its military muscles and New Delhi has planned to spend $ 30 billion in next five years on purchase of advanced weapons from Russia, Israel, European nations and the United States.

their current missile arsenal covers entire China including Heilongjiang province already. do some research. again you are advised not to underestimate the enemy, there are many unemployed young people in India and in times of war, india won't suffer from troops shortages because to earn some money, those unemployed people will join their military. india has a demographic strength which China grossly ignored by pursuing the one child policy. how many will you shoot...? they will send waves after waves of newly recruited soldiers to invade China, their paratroopers will be dropped in all over Tibet. listen there is no value of life in India, even if 20-30 million troops die in war, their leadership won't give a $hit about it. therefore the strategy should be different, I have thought a different strategy and I can't disclose it here.
The chinese general has different strategy..

Hogandu,can u please tell me how will a single J-10 will take down some 3.5++ generations aircrafts called PAK FA...

One published intel says:

Kaul Singh

New Delhi—Working on a new two- front war strategy with Pakistan and China, India has started building nuclear shelters in big cities and military centres. Under a military plan, hundreds of underground big shelters will be built to counter possible “nuclear assaults” from Pakistan and China.

The shelters will also be built along the metro lines in the capital, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata. Some big shelters will accommodate command and control centres, hospitals and training centres.

Each big shelter will have capacity to accommodate eight thousand persons in case of hostility. Special shelters will be constructed to accommodate VIPs, VVIPs and other dignitaries.

Indian military set up has recently designed a new war doctrine to confront Pakistan and China simultaneously. India is building up its military muscles and New Delhi has planned to spend $ 30 billion in next five years on purchase of advanced weapons from Russia, Israel, European nations and the United States.

Look at the luxurious accommodations of athletes at the Commonwealth Games. I'd bet most people would rather irradiate to death than spend two days in some smelly underground shelter in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom