What's new

China punish raidical uyghers seperatists not beucase they are Muslim

Even if radical uygher belive christian, they will get same punishment
but they don't believe christian..

Chinese Muslim are Chinese first, then muslim,
most observant muslims anywhere on earth will strongly disagree with that assertion.

they are muslim first, then anything later, in fact 'nationalism' is haram according to islam.

do you even know know what the ummah is ?

the extreme ideology penetration is the problem. such as Jihad and Islamic state. and dont eat pork and drink alchol in a Muslim restaurant.

Mutual respect is important.
right.

so you will not eat pork or drink alcohol in their restaurants, and in turn they will not ISIS and jihad ?

mutual respect. :lol:

the extreme ideology penetration is the problem. such as Jihad and Islamic state. and dont eat pork and drink alchol in a Muslim restaurant.

Of course it is very important, but the question is how many Muslim know what's mutual respect? for them, Muslim identity first, and Quran and Islam rule is superior to National law, they have much stronger desire for regime than Buddhist and Christian, if there are encough muslim in a Non-Muslim community, you will find it will become a big problem.

Last edited:

Jihad is a part of Islam and referred to by us as the sixth pillar of Islam (normally we say Islam has five pillars.) Most Non-Muslims are confused about the meaning assuming it means holy war or terrorism, but it does not.

Jihad means inner struggle to correct one’s behavior. In Islam, the human being has two pieces: one is the soul which is pure and from God, second is the body/ego which is animalistic and fed on desires. The goal of Jihad is to tame that latter part of human being. Mainly to protect one’s base body from Satanic whispers and suggestions.

Fighting against the Devil’s whispers takes shape both as an internal struggle and also later an external struggle (against tyranny, oppression, occupation, and suppression of the rights of others.)

Daesh which you are referring to as IS here is a heretical Khwarajite sect outside the fold of Islam. None of us recognize them.

most observant muslims anywhere on earth will strongly disagree with that assertion.

they are muslim first, then anything later, in fact 'nationalism' is haram according to islam.

do you even know know what the ummah is ?

Nationalism is not haram except if it supplants religion, promotes injustice, or goes against the dictates of Islam.

The early Muslims who went to Abyssinia lived peacefully under Christian rule, and Prophet Yusuf/Joseph was a minister for the Pharoah. Zheng He was a Muslim hero and the greatest admiral in Chinese history. There are numerous examples.

We are not forbidden to live in Non-Muslim nations and see ourselves as nationalists of those nations, as long as our religious rights are respected.

In Islam, Imam have much more power than abbot and elder on their follower.

This is not true.

In Sunni Islam, Imams only have a minor rule delegated to the masjid.

In Shia Islam, the 12 Imams were the descendants of prophet Muhammad saws and leaders of that community.

Of course it is very important, but the question is how many Muslim know what's mutual respect? for them, Muslim identity first, and Quran and Islam rule is superior to National law, they have much stronger desire for regime than Buddhist and Christian, if there are encough muslim in a Non-Muslim, you will find it will become a big problem.

Why did you ignore my previous post with links?

You like talking your false points about Islam, but refuse to respond to me when I give you proofs from Islamic sources.

I want all Pakistani members be clear that it is because some Uygher radical seperatists&terrorists severly dampen unity and integrity of PRC, so that we have to handle them with iron hands by law.

it has nothing to do with Muslim and Islam. To be honest, the west supports Chinese Uygher radical seperatists with funds and meida propoganda, which 100%of them is distorted and fabricated. and they still want drive a wedge between China and Mulsim world, and used as a tool by Indian members to enstrange China and Pakistan relatiopnship.

An innocent Muslim is well protected by Constitutions of PRC, cause they are familiy members.

and i here address those fake and arrogant Chinese members here, do not fall in the traps set by our enemies to deviate ourself away from Muslim world.
I doubt it.
The bans on beard, burqa and fasting clearly show that the Chinese Govt is playing with fire.
Hope they remember that power is temporary. Those oppressed will have it one day too.

thats the extreme Islamic ideology, or you call it heresay.
There is no extreme islamic ideology.
Mind what you say.

The extreme Islamic ideology is nothing but nasty. A bunch of muslim nations surround Isreal are suppressed by the little bit state, the extreme muslim roar angrily very day but can't touch them a hair.
Mind your language.
Your nation has existed for half a decade.
Muslims have inhabited the Earth for millennia.

China has 1.4 billion people among them 92% are hans,han culture is the dominant culture not Uyghur,not Tibetain,,not manchu,not mongols!

Mind your language.
Your nation has existed for half a decade.
Muslims have inhabited the Earth for millennia.
he is talk about extreme Muslim,are you saying you are Muslim extremist like Isis or taliba?!

This began the campaign to remove forigen influence upon Xinjiang, massively spend on education, security, remove poverty, build infrastructure, create jobs, etc.

Seems like a nice development plan. Did it work?

I doubt it.
The bans on beard, burqa and fasting clearly show that the Chinese Govt is playing with fire.
Hope they remember that power is temporary. Those oppressed will have it one day too.

There is no extreme islamic ideology.
Mind what you say.
so you are supporting Muslim seperatists killing of hundred hans and Uyghur in China xinjiang?!
?

China xinjiang is China's xinjiang!

he is talk about extreme Muslim,are you saying you are Muslim extremist like Isis or taliba?!

Daesh is not an Islamic group. They don’t follow Quran or Sunnah. They are Khwarij, which is a religious movement defeated by early Muslims.

Today, Taliban are no longer extremists as seen by US (whose words I suppose you are referring too) as they want to make peace with them after screaming for 17 years against talks.

Of course it is very important, but the question is how many Muslim know what's mutual respect? for them, Muslim identity first, and Quran and Islam rule is superior to National law, they have much stronger desire for regime than Buddhist and Christian, if there are encough muslim in a Non-Muslim, you will find it will become a big problem.
thats why i said we should shut down those chanels that send in extreme ideology.

I know,but you fail to see Iraqi,Syrian,lybian,palestine Muslims are not US citizens and they are not US responsibility.
92% of1.4billions Chinese are hans Chinese,how youwant china treat Muslim in china if you are one of han Chinese?
how you treat Muslim representing ONLY less than2% of all Chinese population?
let Muslim take control of China government?!

Back
Top Bottom